GoDuBois.com

Maui update ....

On 9/1/2023 at 12:20 PM, Pompeii said:

The TRUTH is coming soon ... too many people already know what has happened. The CHILDREN need us!!

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!!
:POINTDOWN:

Why should I believe the merry band of social media bloviators over the talking heads of mainstream media?  Everyone has agenda and stands to make a few bucks off it.

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Illiterate said:

Why should I believe the merry band of social media bloviators over the talking heads of mainstream media?  Everyone has agenda and stands to make a few bucks off it.

Please use your common sense. If you can't see on what has been happening the last few years, then you are brain washed right along side the democrats & rhinos.

This really isn't even right against left, it is GOOD against EVIL. >> Evil is what has happened in Maui the last few weeks. EVIL is what they did to our elections. EVIL Is what they did to our small businesses during lock down. EVIL was FORCING the Vaccine on us. EVIL was stopping the real cures for Covid. EVIL is the Biden administration with the help from Ukraine.  EVIL was pushing the masks on us knowing they didn't work. It was all FEAR on the american people!! I could go on forever............... with the EVIL but I post that EVERYDAY! 

Most of the people sharing the news photos & video in Hawaii are mostly citizens of Maui and Lahaina. I've been very careful on what I am posting on here. I've shown more PROOF & TRUTH on the Maui fire than any MSN outlet. 

I'm a betting man and I'd bet my right arm, that the Maui fire was set purposely. You want to bet against that?? Pick which arm you want to lose.... >>>  it's at the  point, where you got to pick a side. You can't stay in the middle any longer. Another plandemic, lockdown & new vaccine are right around the corner(ask BIDEN??). Do you want to believe me or them? >> Biden is a joke and a FAKE, and I have proven that from the very beginning of this blog. Pick a side, please!! GOOD? or EVIL?

The news is not main stream anymore ... it's the patriots reporting the news & TRUTH!! I decided over 2 years ago when I started this blog, that I am going to wake-up as many as possible. I think I have ...

WE all need to stand together against this EVIL ... because I have a real good feeling that GOD has a lot to do with ending of this MOVIE we are seeing. :pray:

TRUST THE PLAN!!  It's much sooner than you think...

Has anyone bothered to connect the dots on why the Ukraine is crooked Bidens favorite hole to dump money into????

Could it be the age old understanding that once you accept bribe money you are forever beholding to the person or entity that paid the money you accepted????

Think

Biden stops funding the Ukraine government, without being hurt, Ukraine comes clean with the proof of Hunter, Daddy Joe, the Biden family's and Obama's sudden influx of money.

It's all right there in your face, the crooked I already listed plus the unknown people who helped the crooked happen living rich on your hard earned money going to Ukraine to pay for the bribe that happened under Obama's watch.

If we had a real and true DOJ Obama would be sh1tting his pants daily but he knows the crooked Liberal DOJ will protect him just like the have protected the Clinton crime family for years 

Your being screwed every second of every day by the crooked lying voted for government that millions of idiots voted for and will continue to vote for.

Mix greed and stupid together and what do you get?

NO HOPE

Plus, ask yourself this, do you actually believe that Putin could not bring Ukraine to it's knees in a day if not a week?

The stench is overwhelming, there is money to be made in confusion plus a lot more money being made by a certain few over a thing called war.

If we would have fought WW1 and WW2 like all the wars we have been involved in since this country would not exist today 

Your voted for two party dictatorship made up of Democrats and Republicans is killing your life that was promised after we quit being ruled by another country.

Other countries are not your enemy, your crooked greedy government is.

On 9/3/2023 at 11:11 PM, Pompeii said:

Please use your common sense. If you can't see on what has been happening the last few years, then you are brain washed right along side the democrats & rhinos.

This really isn't even right against left, it is GOOD against EVIL. >> Evil is what has happened in Maui the last few weeks. EVIL is what they did to our elections. EVIL Is what they did to our small businesses during lock down. EVIL was FORCING the Vaccine on us. EVIL was stopping the real cures for Covid. EVIL is the Biden administration with the help from Ukraine.  EVIL was pushing the masks on us knowing they didn't work. It was all FEAR on the american people!! I could go on forever............... with the EVIL but I post that EVERYDAY! 

Most of the people sharing the news photos & video in Hawaii are mostly citizens of Maui and Lahaina. I've been very careful on what I am posting on here. I've shown more PROOF & TRUTH on the Maui fire than any MSN outlet. 

I'm a betting man and I'd bet my right arm, that the Maui fire was set purposely. You want to bet against that?? Pick which arm you want to lose.... >>>  it's at the  point, where you got to pick a side. You can't stay in the middle any longer. Another plandemic, lockdown & new vaccine are right around the corner(ask BIDEN??). Do you want to believe me or them? >> Biden is a joke and a FAKE, and I have proven that from the very beginning of this blog. Pick a side, please!! GOOD? or EVIL?

The news is not main stream anymore ... it's the patriots reporting the news & TRUTH!! I decided over 2 years ago when I started this blog, that I am going to wake-up as many as possible. I think I have ...

WE all need to stand together against this EVIL ... because I have a real good feeling that GOD has a lot to do with ending of this MOVIE we are seeing. :pray:

TRUST THE PLAN!!  It's much sooner than you think...

I certainly can pick the middle.  It allows me to not select a side.  I dont need to pick a side, especialky when both sides make absolutely no sense and offer nothing more than hot air to try and convince me.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Illiterate said:

I certainly can pick the middle.  It allows me to not select a side.  I dont need to pick a side, especialky when both sides make absolutely no sense and offer nothing more than hot air to try and convince me.

Your sides you are talking about ...  have nothing to do what I am talking about. 
It's good vs evil >>> NOT DEMS VS REPUBLICANS.

How can you be in the middle when 95% of ALL politicians are corrupt? Mostly all of them are either paid off or blackmailed or both.

That is why OUR WORLD is in so MUCH TROUBLE, because of people like you,  that don't want to take sides between good & evil!! Forget YOUR :censored: politics, (they are mostly all crooks)  ... use your God given common sense.  Decide on what you think is good and then decide what is bad. Problem now solved without staying in the safe neutral middle.

• Administrators

16 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Your sides you are talking about ...  have nothing to do what I am talking about. 

How can you be in the middle when 95% of ALL politicians are corrupt? Mostly all of them are either paid off or blackmailed or both.

That is why OUR WORLD is in so MUCH TROUBLE, because of people like you,  that don't want to take sides between good & evil!! Forget YOUR :censored: politics, (they are mostly all crooks)  ... use your God given common sense.  Decide on what you think is good and then decide what is bad. Problem now solved without staying in the safe neutral middle.

You are absolutely right.  There is no way to find out who the real bad guys are, so go to the source of the hatred and greed, it's Satan.  Since he's not imprinted (yet) on anyone's forehead, "by their works you will know them".  This is why we will lose this battle but win the war.  You have to know the real enemy.

On 9/10/2023 at 10:54 PM, Pompeii said:

Left/right, Rep/Dem are relections of each other through a circus mirror.  

I think God is disappointed in the lot us.  

Being at the extreme edges isnt a good thing.  I do pick what I think is'good' vs 'bad'.  However, starting from a neutral stance, I dont have to give in to a particular orthodoxy.  I dont feel like I have 'betrayed' one side or the other.  Just because I think my choice is good doesnt mean I think your side is bad or evil.  I tend not to think in absolutes.  And I freely admit I have chosen unwisely on many occasions and probaly will choose unwisely again in the future.

Anyways, I have no more reason to think the youtubers and tiktokkers and 'independent media' have more trustworthyness than the mainstream media.  

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Illiterate said:

Left/right, Rep/Dem are relections of each other through a circus mirror.  

I think God is disappointed in the lot us.  

Being at the extreme edges isnt a good thing.  I do pick what I think is'good' vs 'bad'.  However, starting from a neutral stance, I dont have to give in to a particular orthodoxy.  I dont feel like I have 'betrayed' one side or the other.  Just because I think my choice is good doesnt mean I think your side is bad or evil.  I tend not to think in absolutes.  And I freely admit I have chosen unwisely on many occasions and probaly will choose unwisely again in the future.

Anyways, I have no more reason to think the youtubers and tiktokkers and 'independent media' have more trustworthyness than the mainstream media.  

End of discussion, we are both ruining a very important discussion on Maui.
??? : I wonder if those youtubers & tiktokers are thinking the same way towards us GoDuBoiser's? 

Question, if there really is a whole lot of crooked going on (which would never surprise me) just what is the crooked people's end game?????? What did, purposely burning the whole place down, accomplish???? What was worth so many lives???

I can't make a decision on who is right and who is wrong if I don't know for sure that there is/was no end game or there actually was/is an end game.  

Motive??????   if any.