GoDuBois.com

Did John Fetterman's Tattoos DISAPPEAR ? Body Double Confirmed?!

Pappy

We as Pennsylvanians should be so proud that a senator from our great state has single handedly abolished... racism ?? Nope,   Cancer?? , Nope... anything important to his constituents??, nope.    The senate dress code,  what a turd, he cant bother to get a few fitted suits to address the most important political body in arguably the world.   We should be so proud.   VOTE Fetterman out in 2026, Please.  Help bring respect back to a body that seriously needs it.

Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., in a crude statement, agreed to wear a suit on the Senate floor to "save democracy" amid bipartisan displeasure over Majority Leader Sen. Chuck Schumer's decision to relax the Senate dress code.

But Fetterman's offer comes with conditions. He said House Republicans must pass a government funding bill and support Ukraine in order for him to suit up.

"If those jagoffs in the House stop trying to shut our government down, and fully support Ukraine, then I will save democracy by wearing a suit on the Senate floor next week," Fetterman said Wednesday in a post on X.

Fetterman is a disgrace not only as a Pennsylvanian but as a Senator and a human being.

People who vote for certain Democrats are some of the stupidest people in America.  Everyone who voted for this clown should have their asses kicked.

First we had Biden who is incompetent and then we have this guy. If Hitler was running as a democrat these clowns would vote for him. Actually Hitler or the Devil would be a better choice than Biden, Fetterman, Pelosi, Feinstein.

The only thing I am thankful for is when my Granddaughter is old enough to vote these clowns will be dead and buried from old age. Fetterman may not be but I am sure hoping he will be voted out in the future.