GoDuBois.com

Elections

Constitutionalist

Anyone pay attention to the election return numbers? Mail in voting has to stop. It’s blatant what’s happening. You can see it in the numbers. 

You really believe there is this big of a difference between republicans and democrats with mail in ballots? 

they got away with cheating in 2020 and now it’s just going to be the normal. No one will stop it. 

71D0FFC3-0BEF-47D7-BAEB-9143B9D7B792.png

A9E22144-332B-4645-9348-7391E621005E.jpeg

22 hours ago, Constitutionalist said:

republican candidates can win seats in these different local elections…  but lose in landslides for statewide officials… give me a valid explanation why this happens. 

I'm no saying you're wrong about fraud in mail ballots; but some will say it has to do mainly with Philly, Pittsburgh and State College for the statewide stuff.  

2 hours ago, disgruntled said:

I'm no saying you're wrong about fraud in mail ballots; but some will say it has to do mainly with Philly, Pittsburgh and State College for the statewide stuff.  

Dont disagree one bit. Those areas can and do carry elections… but I still feel it’s mail ins that are fraudulent. Mail in ballots shouldn’t be allowed unless you are physically unable to get to the polls. No reason that anyone should have access to do a mail in 

I think they already caught people cheating last Tuesday.

I think voting should be allowed for 3 days. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

ID required

All votes should be hand printed on a ballot by the voters.

Results shown on the following Friday. 

Remove every voting machine and send those cheating SOB'S to the scrap yard.

So you want to think that voting machines can't be made to cheat???? If so, why is there so much concern about this AI bullshit?

13 minutes ago, fedup said:

I think they already caught people cheating last Tuesday.

I think voting should be allowed for 3 days. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

ID required

All votes should be hand printed on a ballot by the voters.

Results shown on the following Friday. 

Remove every voting machine and send those cheating SOB'S to the scrap yard.

So you want to think that voting machines can't be made to cheat???? If so, why is there so much concern about this AI bullshit?

Watch person of interest. There is an episode showing AI manipulating voting. Incase people didn’t know this… our government tells the TV/Movie producers stuff that’s going to happen. So many shows out there that you can go back and relate to real world events. 

3 hours ago, Constitutionalist said:

Watch person of interest. There is an episode showing AI manipulating voting. Incase people didn’t know this… our government tells the TV/Movie producers stuff that’s going to happen. So many shows out there that you can go back and relate to real world events. 

I have not seen or heard anything that has convinced me that voting machines are a safe way for voters to vote 

POLLYWORLD is a very large extension of the so called news providers. POLLYWORLD just makes the lies look pretty.

Once again, the REAL news, is what you are not being spoon fed. Good luck in finding that. 

We live in a time filled with very gullible people who just can't wait to hear and see what they want in order to make them comfy.

Why should anyone actually use their own brain when they can let others think for them?

1 hour ago, fedup said:

I have not seen or heard anything that has convinced me that voting machines are a safe way for voters to vote 

POLLYWORLD is a very large extension of the so called news providers. POLLYWORLD just makes the lies look pretty.

Once again, the REAL news, is what you are not being spoon fed. Good luck in finding that. 

We live in a time filled with very gullible people who just can't wait to hear and see what they want in order to make them comfy.

Why should anyone actually use their own brain when they can let others think for them?

And that’s how they control us. Getting the snowflake liberals who can’t think for themselves to think everything is true and make the ones who are smart enough to think for themselves look like the crazy ones. 

I try not to even watch the news anymore because none of it is factual anymore

55 minutes ago, Constitutionalist said:

And that’s how they control us. Getting the snowflake liberals who can’t think for themselves to think everything is true and make the ones who are smart enough to think for themselves look like the crazy ones. 

I try not to even watch the news anymore because none of it is factual anymore

I hate watching the so called news.  I jump back and forth between Fox, CNN and MSNBC.  I try to Google other news.

But I just have to know what is driving the stupid that I see and hear.

5 minutes ago, Constitutionalist said:

Vaccines, that’s how they control everyone

I don't think I can go there yet. But I will accept that the voted for government demanding the use of a medicine of any kind is a form of control.  Hell, just look at the stupid rules concerning masks. A unproven solution to a unknown problem. Sure, you didn't have to wear a mask but you could not go into any business without one because that business was afraid of retribution from the voted for government. 

18 minutes ago, fedup said:

I don't think I can go there yet. But I will accept that the voted for government demanding the use of a medicine of any kind is a form of control.  Hell, just look at the stupid rules concerning masks. A unproven solution to an unknown problem. Sure, you didn't have to wear a mask but you could not go into any business without one because that business was afraid of retribution from the voted for government. 

It’s easy to go there.. the vaccines were a test. To see who complies and will listen to what they are are told no matter what. 

there was plenty of facts and reasons NOT to get the vaccine. But how many people did it because our government told them too? 

I agree with what you say about masks. 100%. 

11 minutes ago, Constitutionalist said:

It’s easy to go there.. the vaccines were a test. To see who complies and will listen to what they are are told no matter what. 

there was plenty of facts and reasons NOT to get the vaccine. But how many people did it because our government told them too? 

I agree with what you say about masks. 100%. 

I agree with the compliance part but I can't do the accusation that the drugs could control peoples thought process. 

Except to make people think they needed more of the drug.  

• 2 weeks later...