GoDuBois.com

IT'S TAX TIME PEOPLE

fedup

It's that time of year when real life sinks in. Ya thought 2023 was a great year for you and your family, didn't you????  Hell, you had the Biden family and the liberal Democrats taking care of you and your as they kept you safe from harm, didn't they???  

Future snow storms will not melt unless the climate people says when and where because you are on your way to driving a GOVERNMENT DEMANDED, electric car that you have pay for plus what your tax dollars paid for in supplying you with such a great deal. Your bacon will be cooked by windmills and sunlight as long as pigs don't fart and they don't fall into the huge holes in the ground that are dug to supply the materials to build the windmills and your new (ground cover) CALLED SOLAR PANELS.  I could spend hours typing your future but most will not pay attention so let's deal with 2023 that is in your face right now.

What was your gross income (the money you worked hard for with no help from the government)???  What was your net pay (after part of your gross was handed out to others)???? (did you volunteer to have that money removed from your income)?  

(after part of your gross was handed out to others)????

So now comes my favorite part. How much money was taken from your paycheck (because you needed a job/paycheck to survive) that paid for your "FREE OBAMACARE HEALTH INSURANCE" ????????  Now add in the money that your employer paid into the same insurance company (that could have been part of your gross income) What is your costs for free healthcare up to now? Now add in your copay. Now add in, your limited choices of those that actually provided your care if you was sick.  Who or what is actually controlling your healthcare?????????

How is your healthcare industry stocks working out for you???????  Don't you wish you was in on the ground floor when your voted for government passed the (OBAMA MANATORY HEALTHCARE)???? 

SUCKERS      SUCKERS     SUCKERS.    

Back to your 2023 personal taxes, add up all the deductions from your hard earned pay then add all the taxes you pay everyday on what you buy. 

Just what could you do with the money you earn???????? and what would that money produce for others????? 

Ya, I hear you.  One item you talked about was the electric cars, which struck a cord with me.  Seeing the people on the news whose cars can't hold a charge very long in the cold weather lined up at the charging stations was very enlightening.  Guess they didn't think of the colder climate places.  Gonna be a long time before I ever decide to purchase one of those.  Hopefully, never!

Polo, this is what happens when the citizens allow their government to think for them.

I just read a little bit about Ford and their electric pick-ups. I need to learn more but it looks like Ford is taking a beating even with all the taxpayer funded subsidies.

I also just thought about something today. We all are used to using the gas pedal to control wheel spin on slippery roads. I wonder how this, instant on, electric works on slippery roads.

9 hours ago, Polo said:

Ya, I hear you.  One item you talked about was the electric cars, which struck a cord with me.  Seeing the people on the news whose cars can't hold a charge very long in the cold weather lined up at the charging stations was very enlightening.  Guess they didn't think of the colder climate places.  Gonna be a long time before I ever decide to purchase one of those.  Hopefully, never!

They may be a good answer to congested areas such as Los Angeles, New York, etc, but for long distances away from home, they're always going to be a risk.

On 1/22/2024 at 1:51 PM, fedup said:

Polo, this is what happens when the citizens allow their government to think for them.

I just read a little bit about Ford and their electric pick-ups. I need to learn more but it looks like Ford is taking a beating even with all the taxpayer funded subsidies.

I also just thought about something today. We all are used to using the gas pedal to control wheel spin on slippery roads. I wonder how this, instant on, electric works on slippery roads.

The numbers are all over the place but 4.5 billion dollars seems to be the majority quesstimate

That's how much Ford lost by producing electric vehicles in 2023.

Guess who is making up that loss?

Wonder how much of your tax dollars did Ford get in that losing venture?