GoDuBois.com

SO NOW, AFTER

fedup

Years of non stop begging for your votes we are now down to 3 possible leaders of the greatest nation on earth. 

A much hated rich white guy with a actual track record of holding the office being voted on.

A career politician white male that has not spent a day as a actual citizen for how many years??? 

A minority female who has made a living as a politician for how many years???    (sorry, I have not taken the time to research the years this lady has made money being a politician) 

So, how and why are you gonna vote?   Will you vote with your personal feelings or will you vote with the future of this country in mind? 

Common sense, dictates that you should already know who you want after this many years of campaigning by so many. Do you actually believe that any one of these 3 will or has changed their mind on how they want to run your country since they throwed their hat into the ring?  Do you actually believe that all the big donations given makes any of these 3 different on a day to day basis?

If you actually cared about how your country could be run, do you wish you had 3 different candidates who was not beholding to any political party???

Will your vote be a single issue vote regardless of any other issue your choice supports or does not support? 

Will your vote be a party vote just because that is what you do???

Have you actually researched the 3 choices or have you just been lazy once again and listened to the news that provides you with words you want to hear?? 

Have any of you actually thought about all that I have just posted before you voted, in the past, for leaders of your country????

This election may go down in history as one of the most important elections in the history of this country. What direction will this country take????

I know Trump can get the job done. He's proved it.  I just wish he would keep his mouth shut sometimes, and just take the high road.  If he did, he could get some respect back from more Republicans and maybe even some Democrats.  I have no problem with his being President, even if they convict him of some of the crimes they are after him for. You're not gonna get perfection.

Alot of our government people are guilty of crimes they haven't been prosecuted for any how in one way or another.  They are just after him because they don't want him in there.  I really liked Ron, but Nikki is O.K.  I really think she would make a good Vice President, and I think Trump should ask her to reconsider being his running mate.  If he gets in, I worry that they will constantly hammer on him so that nothing will be accomplished.  But he is still the best bet now that Ron quit.  Call it what you want, but I think we still need a man for President.  We have a lot of great knowledgeable, strong women, but a man sends a message to our adversaries better than a woman.  Just my 2 cents.

If our justice system operated equitably then he would ger fair treatment, but it's like a school teacher who refuses to discipline the Bully and even encourages him.  He shouldn't have to spend so much of his time and effort simply trying to get time to get the job done. He deserves our country's respect simply for how he fights to win and accomplish.