GoDuBois.com

Last Night's Speeches

Polo

Just wondered about folks' thoughts regarding last night's speeches.  The President promises some good things, but he had a lot of time to accomplish them and didn't. And I'm tired of the Republicans being blamed for not being willing to help with the crisis at the border.  Mr. Johnson didn't agree either, it appeared, as it showed on his face throughout the night.  Mr. Biden had almost 4 years to deal with the border, also.  Katie Britt gave a confident speech.  That's all I got.  What say you?

1 hour ago, Constitutionalist said:

Can’t wait to see the fact checkers report of the speech. And was it just me or was he one something? No way he got through all that without being on anything. And what makes him think he will get all this stuff done he promised when he hasn’t been able to do it yet 

I can't remember Trumps media site but supposedly he was fact checking braindead in real time on his site.

34 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

Did Dementia Joe get into Hunters "stash" before the speech...it would appear so?

Ol Joe was jacked up on something...he reminded me of an old man screaming at the kids to get off his lawn.

Eventually, even the most ignorant will figure out the truth concerning what we see and hear from braindead.

Obama and the Clinton's are using braindead as a messenger to spread their hatred for OUR America.

Braindead is a lamb headed to slaughter. Obama and the Clinton's will offer up their plausible denial to anyone or anything that connects them to what they are doing. Biden was out of control.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, your being USED.

This is what you don't see on the MSM as the crybaby liberals cry about Green and the Goldstar dad interrupting the worse state of the union address ever. 

The same ole sh1t from the liberals. nothing but double standards and hypocrisy. 

They arrested the Goldstar dad for disrespecting the speech, but nobody arrested this b1tch for the disrespect she showed. 

Wouldn't it be nice to be elected to an office for life and be protected by a totally crooked DOJ???? 

When this POS was born, the doctor should have slapped her face instead of her fat azz.