GoDuBois.com

DNA Study Proves Bigfoot exists!!!

Dodgeman

He has a couple books out that I've hinted to Santa I want. (I thinki I'd better put that in writing for Santa or it's not going to happen...lol)

Thnaks..I hadn't read that link, but knew of the wars going on with the dif. factions.  I think the Texas group is in the "ape" camp, and the Oxford study I think is the Sykes one I mentioned earlier.

Read up on Ape Canyon..I don't think I would shoot one...lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a couple books out that I've hinted to Santa I want. (I thinki I'd better put that in writing for Santa or it's not going to happen...lol)

Thnaks..I hadn't read that link, but knew of the wars going on with the dif. factions.  I think the Texas group is in the "ape" camp, and the Oxford study I think is the Sykes one I mentioned earlier.

Read up on Ape Canyon..I don't think I would shoot one...lol

Sounds like Bigfoot is a relative of ours whether people like it or not!  :)

Guest Roger Natti

Oh great, the next thing is that Sasquatch will be covered under Obamacare and Medicare and Sasquatch marriages will be legally recognized.   ??)

No.  The next thing is to get an interview with one of them and find out why they elect to stay hidden.  Will likely be a sobering (and embarassing) evaluation of our society.

Well I still say its a form of ape or gorilla, the dna leans more toward that.

You can still say whatever you want but that's ignoring what Dr. Ketchum said. Why you would do that, I don't know. She says it was a cross between a human and a hominin, which is an ancestor of humans. She clearly says non-ape.

"Ketchum said the study had sequenced

Guest Roger Natti

Pre-Adam and Eve?  Who did their children go out and marry? :-)  Food for thought!

Don't want to take this too far out in right field, but the TV series Ancient Aliens suggests that Bigfoot could be a cross between humans and aliens (yes, ETs).  Of course, the series also suggests that human intelligence was manufactured by the same ETs in a pre-human species in order to provide a trainable labor force for these ETs.  The series has not speculated about any Elvis sightings, however.

Would Christians be hysterical if they found that God created a perfect human, then that human went out of the garden and bred with "cavemen"?  What if Bigfoot is a remnant of those times?

Just food for thought, not a declaration of my beliefs.

Don't want to take this too far out in right field, but the TV series Ancient Aliens suggests that Bigfoot could be a cross between humans and aliens (yes, ETs).  Of course, the series also suggests that human intelligence was manufactured by the same ETs in a pre-human species in order to provide a trainable labor force for these ETs.  The series has not speculated about any Elvis sightings, however.

I like to watch that show. Have you seen the shows on the giant skeletons that have been found all over the world? Maybe those really were Bigfoot bones.

The Bible talks about giants.  Obviously they existed but it could have meant someone 9 feet tall.  Some of the African tribes regularly have people of that height.

There are people from time to time that are up to 9 feet tall, but there are no groups that are regularly that tall.  There have been skeletons found of humans that were up to 12 feet tall.

Guest Roger Natti

I like to watch that show. Have you seen the shows on the giant skeletons that have been found all over the world? Maybe those really were Bigfoot bones.

I've seen those shows.  Believe the same shows covered at least one documented instance of a large, hairy person (?) enlisting or consulting with a ruler of some nation or group.  Then, there's Golaith.

Guest Roger Natti

The Bible talks about giants.  Obviously they existed but it could have meant someone 9 feet tall.  Some of the African tribes regularly have people of that height.

No way.  The NBA would never pass over a 9-footer.

I've seen those shows.  Believe the same shows covered at least one documented instance of a large, hairy person (?) enlisting or consulting with a ruler of some nation or group.  Then, there's Golaith.

There was also Esau who was described as a big man completely covered in red hair.

No way.  The NBA would never pass over a 9-footer.

OK, make it 8 feet tall.  I thought it was nine.  Compared to the average person that would be a giant.  Goliath was recorded in the Bible as being about 9 feet tall.

I think if you google it you'll find stories of the giant skelatons even found in PA...Bradofrd county and I know some down towards Pittsburgh too. Ohio had quite a few also.  (and lots of other states)  At the time the were found they were labeled as "giant Indians" but now researchers are thinking that they just looked human enough that no one thought they would be anything else and back then (late 1800's) they didn't have the technology and testing that we have now.  

I know for awhile there was a group trying to track down some of the remains to test them, but not sure if they were ever successful.  They were figuring they were in the basement of some museum packed in boxes, or in someone's junk from great great uncle Henry's freak show that was popular back in the first part of the century at fairs and traveling road shows.