GoDuBois.com

Guess Who showed Up At My House ....

Bon

Mr Tri-pod.  Not a very good pic because I took a pic with my cell phone off of my camera. Hubby says easily 450!! LC was getting mad while looking out the window, I got up to get a drink, looked out the window and hollered at my hubby to not let the dog out!!! The bear was on our porch, deck and the yard!!! Good think I brought my feeders in again!!

april 1 2015 3 legged bear.jpg

think thats the one junk always saw?

Yup, he lives right down the road from me. Hubby said I need to call the G.C. when we saw how big this guy is!! Tri-pod is going to eat good tonight ... it's garbage eve!!!

I talked to a Warden about that Bear a few yrs ago, thought they would be interested in it since it seems to be doing so well with just 3 legs, but they didnt give a crap. He hasnt been up my way yet, I was just out looking for his / her tracks,,,nothing.

It was!! It does look like he has done well over the last couple of years. It also shows that he doesn't let his disability slow him down!! We saw him run, not as fast as a 4 legged bear, but still did pretty good!!! 

I was up in the woods today, I kept looking around to make sure I didn't have any company ..lol. I did see the black squirrel though.