GoDuBois.com

bottled water drinkers beware!!

WMJ77

I personally don't drink bottled water unless I am in a situation where there is no choice.  It's hard on your system, due to the microscopic pieces of plastic in it from the manufacturing process. Some folks don't have a choice and I realize that.  This was told to me by someone who goes to a diet doctor and has to drink a lot of water.  A family member also saw some info that supports this.

Climate Czar John Kerry needs watching to be sure he has no hand in the train cars polluting the air and water , not to mention the soil contaminated forever that clean up misses. Big John , of Heinz catsup and Mrs. heinz are traveling the globe in private jet to preach pollution control. He has been the head of the snake for years preaching to climate " thinkers ".

16 minutes ago, redmill said:

Climate Czar John Kerry needs watching to be sure he has no hand in the train cars polluting the air and water , not to mention the soil contaminated forever that clean up misses. Big John , of Heinz catsup and Mrs. heinz are traveling the globe in private jet to preach pollution control. He has been the head of the snake for years preaching to climate " thinkers ".

Just another stupid liberal living off the stupidity of stupid liberals, 

Around and around we go