GoDuBois.com

If no one voted

S_A_Hoov

We will never see the Beggers quit voting for the government to take care of them. 

I would settle for all the people who wants to vote, to vote for anyone except a Democrat or a Republican. 

Our country is where it is at today because of all the votes that went to the two parties. (the only choice a voter had if they wanted their vote to count) Yet the voters still vote for one of those parties expecting change. Big T just wished for something that I have wished for forever. A chance to show his/her displeasure on what was on the ballot.

The voting process is not only crooked it is fixed in the two party's favor. 

What is our national debt????  34 trillion or something like that???   Add the state debts, local government's debts and your personal debts. Now just how much do you actually owe????  All of us are running on debt, not profit. What is going to happen when the debt collector shows up at your doorstep???  

Top 10 territories that own the most U.S. debt

Japan

$1.1T

China (mainland)

$859.4B

United Kingdom

$668.3B

US Foreign Aid by Country 2024 - World Population Review

web190 rows · What country has the US given the most aid to? With $4.89 billion, Afghanistan …

Belgium

$331.1B

Luxembourg

$318.2B

Switzerland

$290.5B

Cayman Islands

$285.3B

Canada

$254.1B

Ireland

$253.4B

Taiwan

$234.6B

Chart: Janet Nguyen/Marketplace  Source: U.S. Treasury  Get the data  Created with Datawrapper

So, if you owe money, how can you give money away????   

And here comes the stupid liberal answer we always get---------when the government spends money it is different than when you and I spend money. 

Actually, if you look at every country you will see that every country on this planet is in debt. 

How can that be????? 

On 3/11/2024 at 8:05 AM, Polo said:

Lately, I feel so disgusted that I think about just not voting; but then I feel that I would not be doing my duty properly as a U.S. citizen.  

Polo, I tried to walk away from what you said but we all know that fedup has a hard time making his fingers be still. 

Hopefully you will not mind if I use your feelings in an attempt to expose some facts.

The two party dictatorship that controls your life, depends on you (and other like minded people) to do what makes you feel like you are in control even though you don't like any of those that will control your life. It preys on good and great people just like you who just wants to do the right thing. When people feel the need to do their civic duty, they will fulfill that need. Every human being wants to feel like they are the winner so those that votes with civic pride ends up voting for a person they don't want but believes that person will be the ultimate winner in the race.

It is not your, or anyone else's fault for doing what comes naturally. It is the crooked two party system's fault for taking advantage of the people they pretend to care about. Our voted for and elected government is nothing but a bunch of liars and thieves preying on good and great people. They/it is disgusting. 

Your situation is exactly why I have been begging for all ballots to have a box that says none of the above, (or better yet that say's NO) That way, you and other's like you could do your civic duty and feel good about it. Your "NO" vote would be better for you and this country. 

It would take some time but eventually the tower dwellers who presents you with options to vote for would start picking better options in order to get your vote instead of presenting their puppets for their own personal profits.