GoDuBois.com

Cool Spider

Bon

we had a zipper spider AKA banana spider in the hedges at the office where I work. Pretty cool what they do. Their web is like the zipper on you pants and when they sit on they look like the lock on the zipper. but I hate spiders yuck :angry:  :yuk:

:no:

want to come play with my spider??? "It" won't hurt you ... at least we don't think it will ...lol!!!

Hey Bon if it gets lonely it can come visit the hundred thousand or so spiders I have at work. Took theses pics a couple weeks ago at work when someone didn't believe me about all the spiders there.

BTW what kind of camera did you use. I have a nice camera but it never takes close up pics it keeps refocusing or is quite blurry. I tried getting close ups of these spiders especiallty where there were a a half dozen or so bunched up but it would not take them without getting blurry of course it could be the operator. I must need to put it on a certain setting. Gues I should read the instructions sometime.

002.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Think I would be feeling buggy all the time if I worked there!!

I have a Nikon Coolpix S8200. I have to take about 15 pics to get a few clear close ups.Seems to always want to focus on something else, or I shake to much, or the wind was blowing .....

Think I would be feeling buggy all the time if I worked there!!

I have a Nikon Coolpix S8200. I have to take about 15 pics to get a few clear close ups.Seems to always want to focus on something else, or I shake to much, or the wind was blowing .....

That's the problem Bon....

When you want to take close up photos or night time photos you should use a tripod and an off camera or remote shutter release trigger or the timer shutter release that your camera has built in to it.

When taking close ups or night photos (without going into all the technical settings and terms) the camera will pick up all the movement of you trying to hold the camera and give blurry/out of focus photos.