GoDuBois.com

Midge & Sienna

Bon

so you have LC, wiener dog and sienna, and they all get along

LC likes Wiener Dog, but she was here when LC came to live here. 

She hasn't warmed up to Sienna yet.

in 2 weeks Chi Chi will come to live with us. Chi Chi will be upstairs with LC & me .. ought to be interesting.

so you have LC, wiener dog and sienna, and they all get along

Perhaps you should tell my hubby the balance is off & LC needs two kitty buddies for the balance to be correct again!! I already got my answer when I told him :D. Maybe someone else needs to tell him also!!

Perhaps you should tell my hubby the balance is off & LC needs two kitty buddies for the balance to be correct again!! I already got my answer when I told him :D. Maybe someone else needs to tell him also!!

I think LC needs at least one kitty buddy.

I think LC needs at least one kitty buddy.

There are some baby skunks for sale. $250 includes descenting & worming them. I think LC would think think they were kitties!!

I sent the ad to my hubby, I already know what he is going to reply with or save it till he gets home .. lol.

LC likes Wiener Dog, but she was here when LC came to live here. 

She hasn't warmed up to Sienna yet.

in 2 weeks Chi Chi will come to live with us. Chi Chi will be upstairs with LC & me .. ought to be interesting.

Poor chi chi is gonna get pussy whipped

It was nice meeting Bart & his wife tonight at Rural King. He knew who the puppy dogs & I were. Lol.

Also the checkout girl asked if it was ok to take their picture & put it on the store web site. I will have to check it out.

Both girls were to the vet today. Midge weighs 5.6 # & Sienna weighs 6 #.

There are some baby skunks for sale. $250 includes descenting & worming them. I think LC would think think they were kitties!!

I sent the ad to my hubby, I already know what he is going to reply with or save it till he gets home .. lol.

Well, hubbys answer was, if you weren't getting the Chi, you could get one. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Yup!! She was having fun with the bag, dragging it around, then crawling in it. I just couldn't take it away from her, for once I knew where she was & what she was doing!!

LOL... I thought she ate her way thru it and passed out from overload!!  ;)  :P

Chi Chi is a riper. Also the toys they play with the most are themselves. Sienna is the silent killer, Chi Chi sounds like Cujo. They wrestle with each other and Cujo sounds like she is tearing Siennas neck apart, but she isn't. She just makes the sounds to seem tough I guess. Once in awhile they will bite eat other & they will yike real loud.

Keep paper bags on hand and you can save money on not having to buy toys for them.

Next time you are in WM, check the cat section where the toys are. They sell paper bags as toys.

I was like "Really, you're kidding, right??"

Well, hubbys answer was, if you weren't getting the Chi, you could get one. :(

Well if hubby were to come home and it just so happened to find its way there i'd bet it would be staying.

Add in a few sweet innocent smiles and just happen to have his favorite meal for supper and you're in!  ;)