GoDuBois.com

Bigfoot Photographed near the Kinzua Bridge!

Dodgeman

I copied this from the Bradford paper!! :yes:    OMG! Saturday, as part of the Kinzua Bridge festival they held a "Bigfoot calling contest". I'm not really a believer of Bigfoot, and was busy Saturday, so I did not attend.

But my girlfriend and I did attend the Bridge festival on Sunday Afternoon. As we were headed back to Bradford in the late afternoon, I got a glimpse of what looked like two large, dark silhouettes in the forest.

I was able to stop the car and get the following amazing photos! They seemed to be heading in the direction of the Kinzua Bridge .... in the direction of the Bigfoot calls the day before!

The larger one seemed to be about 6 1/2- 7 feet tall and the second one was about 5 1/2- 6 feet tall.

We were not sure WHAT they were, but we were both certain they were NOT two bears walking on their rear legs!

Like I said before, before this sighting, I never believed in Bigfoot. I'm still not sure what we saw.

I'll let these photos speak for themselves!

The photos were not altered in any way at all besides me shrinking them to fit on the page, and adding text to the very first one.

yeti2.jpg

yeti9.jpg

:rolleyes:.............Were they moving?

Then I stopped the car in the road. I then determined there were two "creatures". One larger and one a bit smaller. I took photos out of the window, and slowly advanced the car forward for a better view through the trees and some brush along the road.

At first they seemed to be moving toward us, and then they appeared to turn and head away at a slow pace.

OMG!  LMAO!  Bigfoots who like to be photographed!  Look at the pics, it's the same scenery!  These Bigfoots aren't skiddish at all, in fact, they like to get their pics taken.  Of course the pics can't show clear images of the alleged mammal.  It's awful funny how there just happened to be a "Bigfoot" festivus taking place at the same time!  WoW! have another drink on me.  I must admit, I did get a good laugh from the pics.  Why didn't you tackle one, being they hung out for a photo-op?

p.s.- maybe Allstate or State farm insurance "stocked" the Bigfoots to cut down the deer population.  You know like they did the mountain Lions and Panthers so there would be less deer/vehicle collisions. Ha ha ha ha!

Then I stopped the car in the road. I then determined there were two "creatures". One larger and one a bit smaller. I took photos out of the window, and slowly advanced the car forward for a better view through the trees and some brush along the road.

At first they seemed to be moving toward us, and then they appeared to turn and head away at a slow pace.

This is a quote from the guy that took the pics, fox asked if they were moving..

A lot of times while driving/riding down the road, tree stumps look like different animals, till you "look" at them. The bigfoot's (biigfeet??) that are photographed above are just that .. tree stumps!!

Dodgeman was just posting an article that he found, he wasn't indicating that he is the one who took the pics or wrote the article. Geez!!!

The object in the picture does not appear to have moved. The trees near it are the same although the camera has moved a couple of times. One too many at the Bigfoot Festival?  And just what do you use to call in a bigfoot? A violin maybe? The poor critter always look rather soulful to me. 

If you look carefully at the pics you can see trees laying down on the ground to the left and right of the object in question. All that is, is a root ball from an uprooted tree/ or tree's. Pine tree's from the looks of the root balls. Mother nature pulled another hoax on the bigfoot club. I mean,,, really,,, that dont even look kinda Squatchy. Sorry, bigfoot is still the World Champion at Hide & Seek. If you really wanna see a big furry critter , wait til spring and go look under the root balls. You may find a nice big black bear who dug a hole under it to take a nap. The only think moving was the bigfoot hunters car and imagination.

Turns out the guy was right! There was no stump! Of course, he neglected to mention that either he or some of his cohorts went in and took it out but...well, that's another story. After reading his response to the comments, it should have been easy to spot the hoax. After all, how did he manage to correctly spell "My first sighting from the road" that was labeled on his original pic! HAHAHAHAHA.

Turns out the guy was right! There was no stump! Of course, he neglected to mention that either he or some of his cohorts went in and took it out but...well, that's another story. After reading his response to the comments, it should have been easy to spot the hoax. After all, how did he manage to correctly spell "My first sighting from the road" that was labeled on his original pic! HAHAHAHAHA.

There is always the possibility that it was Santa Claus. A five year old told me Santa took the Bigfoot mascaraiding job in the off season when things are slow at the north pole.

• 1 month later...