GoDuBois.com

The GREEN MACHINE at work

fedup

More than 2,000 residents were told to evacuate Tuesday afternoon after a large fire broke out at a recycling plant in Indiana, sending plumes of black smoke into the sky. 

The fire broke out in the City of Richmond, which is about 70 miles east of Indianapolis and near Ohio’s western border. 

The White House was quick to react to this planet killing mishap. Braindead Biden has made it mandatory  that every resident within a 100 miles of the flames must buy electric cars for the rest of their lives. Plus their kids.

Took care of that problem using all the intelligence that Braindead and his braindeads can muster.  

This is what happens when you elect a Liberal especially one that is twice as braindead as the whole liberal herd combined. You get a idiot who can't see past his lying nose and a whole herd of idiots that will believe anything he says.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Joe Biden’s Electric Car Dream Is a Lie

Story by Deroy Murdock  Yesterday 3:52 PM

image.png

Regarding electric vehicles, President Joe Biden cannot simply use his bully pulpit to preach EVs’ virtues. Gift-wrapping them in lavish taxpayer-funded subsidies is not enough for Biden, either.

So, this dictator rules by fiat. Rather than ask Congress to enact a pro-EV law, Emperor Biden issued a decree on Wednesday, via the Environmental Protection Agency.

By 2030, 54% of new passenger vehicles must be electric. Just two years later, that mandate would grow by more than one-fifth, until 67% of new cars and light trucks are electric in 2032.

This edict bludgeons personal freedom, is terminally grandiose, and defies economic reality. It surely was crafted by leprechauns whom Biden just befriended in Ireland.

Most offensive, Biden’s directive tells American adults which vehicles to purchase. I respect a woman’s right to choose which car to buy. Biden disrespects that right and will make it tougher for women (and men) to exercise it.

Barking orders at grown Americans gives Biden and other Democrats something close to carnal satisfaction. For the 47% of Americans who recently told pollsters that they are “Not too likely/Not at all likely” to buy EVs, Biden’s command feels like taking a cold shower—alone.

Biden’s mandate is absurdly overambitious.

Last year, just 5.8% of new cars were EVs. So, Biden demands a 931% increase in EV sales in the next seven years. That’s a 133% annual hike through 2030. And he ordains 1,155.2% unit-sales growth in the next nine years, a 128.3% yearly boost between today and 2032.

Good luck.

The Alliance for Automotive Innovation said: “This requires a massive, 100-year change to the U.S. industrial base and the way Americans drive.”

Imposing such a wholesale economic overhaul this swiftly would rival Mao Zedong’s Great Leap Forward. That government program killed a mere 20 million Chinese citizens.

This timetable is unachievable, especially when Biden padlocks mining projects in Alaska, Nevada, and Minnesota, and additional sources of copper, cobalt, lithium, and other minerals indispensable to EV production.

Biden also killed former President Donald Trump’s reforms of the National Environmental Policy Act. Trump accelerated up-or-down decisions on permits for power plants and other major projects. Thanks to Biden, these applications—even “green” ones—once again will wallow for years in purgatory.

All of this will make it harder to build traditional power stations and Biden’s blessed windmills and solar farms.

Even if America manufactured all of these EVs, what would happen after they got plugged into an already strained electrical grid? Imagine a national overburdened power-strip inferno.

“Independent estimates indicate that we need to expand electricity transmission systems by 60% by 2030, and may need to triple it by 2050 to meet the country’s increase in renewable generation and expanding electrification needs,” the U.S. Department of Energy stated last May 10.

“Between 2008 and 2021, according to C Three Group, the U.S. high-voltage transmission system grew by about 1,700 miles per year,” energy scholar Robert Bryce wrote Feb. 9 on Substack. At 1,700 miles of new high-voltage power-line construction per year, increasing today’s 240,000 miles of HV lines by 60%, or 144,000 miles, would take 84 years, or until 2107. That would miss Biden’s 2030 target by just 77 years. To build this new capacity by Biden’s 2030 deadline, productivity would have to rocket twelvefold.

What would this cost? Bryce calculates about $4 million per mile. So, these 144,000 miles would devour $576 billion or $82.3 billion annually between now and 2030.

That assumes that rural communities would welcome these new power lines.

They won’t.

Bryce cites several prospective power lines that are being studied to death or have been killed outright in Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and New Hampshire.

The TransWest Express initiative is supposed to convey wind power from Wyoming to Utah, Nevada, and California. Launched in 2005, TransWest might break ground this year and conclude construction in 2026. If so, 21 years will have passed between design and deployment.

Regarding this humongous transmission upgrade, Bryce predicts: “Such a massive expansion of the grid will not happen.”

Biden & Co. believe that solar and wind power will fuel all of this.

How cute.

Solar and wind power might be the most peaceful, beautiful, love-inducing, anti-racist energy sources ever devised. Unfortunately, they are intermittent: That pesky sun sets nightly, and the wind sometimes stops. That’s when power generation collapses to zero.

Coal, oil, and natural gas might be the world’s most disgusting, evil, bigoted fonts of energy. However, they produce electricity 24/7/365—even at midnight and when the breeze slows to a whisper.

Biden will wound Americans if he successfully forces 67% of new cars to rely on unreliable power from sources that routinely crater and a grid already plagued with brownouts and blackouts.

“Power outages from severe weather have doubled over the past two decades across the United States,” the Department of Energy reported last May, “and the frequency and length of power failures reached their highest levels since reliability tracking began in 2013—with U.S. customers on average experiencing more than eight hours of outages in 2020.”

Indeed, just after California’s Democratic governor, Gavin Newsom, issued his own EV diktat last year, state officials told people to leave their automobiles unplugged as megawatts waned amid the summer swelter. An Aug. 31 Washington Examiner headline encapsulated this farce: “California won’t let you charge the electric car it wants to force you to buy.”

These EV rules parallel the Biden regime’s War on Appliances. These neo-Marxists want to scrap natural-gas stoves, heaters, air conditioners, and other devices. They want everything to be electric, even as demand outstrips supply.

So, will Biden’s proclamation at least curb so-called global warming?

According to a White House statement: “Through 2055, EPA projects that the proposed standards would avoid nearly 10 billion tons of CO2 emissions—equivalent to more than twice the annual U.S. CO2 emissions in 2022.” Thus, over the next 32 years, Biden’s scheme would cut U.S. CO2 by 312.5 million tons annually, totaling 10 billion tons at mid-century.

Too bad China produced 10.081 billion tons of CO2 in 2020 alone, the International Energy Agency reports. Hence, China’s yearly CO2 output would obliterate whatever “gains” Biden imagines over a 32-year period.

In other words: Unless Beijing revolutionizes its behavior, Biden’s 10-billion-ton CO2 reduction will vanish within a 320-billion-ton cloud of Red Chinese carbon.

Biden’s EV policy combines fascistic decrees, magic thinking, exorbitant costs, elusive benefits, and powerful acid. If the White House pumps enough LSD into the U.S. water supply, however, every American could enjoy Emperor Biden’s phantasmagorical vision.

Deroy Murdock is a Manhattan-based Fox News contributor and a contributing editor with National Review Online. This first appeared in the Daily Signal

And just think. I was told that if I succeeded in getting rid of the Liberals this country would be run by a dictator.   Imagine the hell out of that??????  I wonder what that would be like????

This is really what your climate change is all about. You can produce all the pollution you want as long as you play the game that makes other people rich by doing absolutely nothing. Pollute away as long as you pay. Wouldn't it be interesting to know just how much Ozone Al has made with this farce? 

Just more proof of the farce called climate change. 

That you are paying dearly for everyday of your life. 

The industry is quickly evolving. But the basic idea is the same

Carbon exchange markets allow corporations, governments, and individuals to purchase units of carbon sequestered elsewhere in order to “offset” the carbon dioxide they emit by fossil fuel combustion. By purchasing these “carbon credits,” a polluter can claim their products generate “net-zero” emissions. The voluntary carbon offset market is booming in the wake of the Paris Climate Accords. Proponents argue the carbon trade will usher in an age of green finance that will protect biodiversity, incentivize conservation, and ease the energy transition. 

Now Big Ag wants in. Farmers can generate credits by implementing certain practices, like no-till and cover crops, which theoretically increase carbon sequestration in their soils. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is testing the idea of establishing a federal carbon bank to guarantee farm credit buyers. Groups from Cargill to The Nature Conservancy are running pilot programs. Indigo Ag, a carbon developer, enrolled 6,000 farmers in their program over the past three years. Together, they’ve generated 130,000 carbon credits or tons of sequestered carbon. Indigo Ag aggregates these credits and sells them to companies like North Face and J.P. Morgan Chase. Some Oklahoma producers are already profiting.

Others face more obstacles. Carbon farming is most profitable at scale. Developers and “carbon aggregators” offer to solve this problem. But each middleman takes a chunk of the revenue. This makes it harder for smaller producers to benefit. For some in Oklahoma, this follows a pattern of discrimination against historically disenfranchised rural peoples.  

We work with limited resource, socially disadvantaged farmers and producers,” said David Stephens of the Oklahoma Black Historical Research Project (OBHRPI). “Our community has zero knowledge of carbon credits.” 

The Indian County Agriculture & Resource Development Organization (ICARDS) works with 250 farming families in Southeastern Oklahoma. Many are tribal members, nearly all farm less than 100 acres. ICARDS’s Bernard Allen-Bey shares Stephens’s concerns. “I’m worried about minority producers getting unfair deals. They’ll give you $3 for the credit and turn around and sell it for $300.” 

Emily Rose Soreghan is a writer from Oklahoma. During the day she helps run Oklahoma’s first worker-owned cooperative coffee shop and bakery. 

The post Commentary: Agricultural Carbon Markets are Booming. Who Is Profiting? appeared first on The Daily Yonder.

This all has nothing to do with changing the world's climate.  It's just a tool to use to take "DOMINION" over all the earth.  That's Satan's goal and his main minion at this time seems to be George Soros and his gang which includes Clinton, Obama and now Biden.  He has tried to take down countries all over the world so he can rule them.  I'm not sure how he talks these people into following him, but he has.  He's a Jew who hates Israel.  Get the picture yet?

25 minutes ago, Petee said:

This all has nothing to do with changing the world's climate.  It's just a tool to use to take "DOMINION" over all the earth.  That's Satan's goal and his main minion at this time seems to be George Soros and his gang which includes Clinton, Obama and now Biden.  He has tried to take down countries all over the world so he can rule them.  I'm not sure how he talks these people into following him, but he has.  He's a Jew who hates Israel.  Get the picture yet?

My only question is why certain mercenaries haven't taken out the whole family....just baffles me.

11 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

My only question is why certain mercenaries haven't taken out the whole family....just baffles me.

Satan also protects his minions.  I'm sure that Israel is trying and may eventually eliminate him, however, his tentacles are wide spread and his money talks.

5 hours ago, Petee said:

You just named some of the liberals who are to blame. I know you like to just blame the devil. Your god ain't handling the problem with your devil. We the people has to take a stand. 

We don't have time waiting on religion to make things right.

SORRY.

2 minutes ago, fedup said:

You just named some of the liberals who are to blame. I know you like to just blame the devil. Your god ain't handling the problem with your devil. We the people has to take a stand. 

SORRY.

Just as I hit the send button, 2 F-22 jets just flew over me just over tree top level as they land at Tyndall AFB.  The noise, the power, and the fact that there are young boys and girls sitting in those jets is better than any religious experience I have ever had.

America and Americans is still here. Hanging on against the evil of liberalism.  I just hope they/it can hang on to what is correct 

1 hour ago, fedup said:

SORRY.

As humans, we will all lose this battle!  I prefer to leave it in the hands of the being which has kept this earth rolling, changing and progressing to its rightful end in coming time.  This has nothing to do with religion.

1 hour ago, Petee said:

As humans, we will all lose this battle!  I prefer to leave it in the hands of the being which has kept this earth rolling, changing and progressing to its rightful end in coming time.  This has nothing to do with religion.

I just can't disagree with you enough. Why humans are here is a debatable subject. There is no debate when it comes to us humans controlling our lives and the things that surround us. 

We can lay down and let others control us and keep us (Liberals).

Or we can stand up and control those who desires to control us.

It's your choice in your life. Where do you fall in these two options?

Stand or cry for others to run your life?

48 minutes ago, fedup said:

I just can't disagree with you enough. Why humans are here is a debatable subject. There is no debate when it comes to us humans controlling our lives and the things that surround us. 

We can lay down and let others control us and keep us (Liberals).

Or we can stand up and control those who desires to control us.

It's your choice in your life. Where do you fall in these two options?

Stand or cry for others to run your life?

I stand up for myself knowing I am a very unimportant cog in a huge wheel, but I will do my best and probably more.  If I do my best correctly, God will do the rest.

12 hours ago, Petee said:

I stand up for myself knowing I am a very unimportant cog in a huge wheel, but I will do my best and probably more.  If I do my best correctly, God will do the rest.

If you happen to have a direct line for Devine Intervention, now would be a good time to use it. :cheers:

1 hour ago, fedup said:

If you happen to have a direct line for Devine Intervention, now would be a good time to use it. :cheers:

1 hour ago, fedup said:

14 hours ago, Petee said:

I do have a direct connection and have voiced my concerns.  However, this is where trust and faith come in.  I know God is working in millions of ways behind the scenes and will let some things happen that I wouldn't agree with, but they end up having a necessary place in the changes that are needed.   Sometimes they happen just to cause enough irritation to get people to look at what's happening and decided to do something constructive about it.

Hebrews 11:1 – “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” 

2 hours ago, Petee said:

I do have a direct connection and have voiced my concerns.  However, this is where trust and faith come in.  I know God is working in millions of ways behind the scenes and will let some things happen that I wouldn't agree with, but they end up having a necessary place in the changes that are needed.   Sometimes they happen just to cause enough irritation to get people to look at what's happening and decided to do something constructive about it.

Hebrews 11:1 – “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” 

If there is a toll charge for your direct line, let me know.  I will pay for it.

What else is there? The Republicans are sitting on their thumbs pretending that they care while they get richer. Some put on a big noisy show once in a while but name one thing they have stopped or changed. The crooked DOJ is working hard at doing nothing about anything. Name a crook they have put away besides a non-liberal.  Braindead controls the military and millions of dumbazz liberals are cheering it all on.

There really is only one option left. Americans has to clean house by force. Don't even think about the crooked liberal voting system. How much more do you need to see and hear about that farce of freedom.

The Liberals are jamming you under the rock they climbed out from under.

WAKE THE HELL UP

Published 

Top officials warned Biden admin about dangers wind energy projects pose to fishing industry, letter shows

The officials said they were 'very concerned about the cumulative impacts of multiple wind energy projects'

The executive directors of three federally-established fishery councils along the East Coast expressed concern last year about the threats posed by offshore wind energy projects.

In an Aug. 22 letter to former Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Director Amanda Lefton, the three officials — who respectively lead the New England, Mid-Atlantic and South Atlantic Fishery Management Councils — expressed concern about current processes for approving offshore wind development. They also made a series of recommendations to help the federal government mitigate impacts on fisheries.

"As we have stated in several past comment letters to BOEM, we are very concerned about the cumulative impacts of multiple wind energy projects on the fisheries we manage," they stated in the letter. "The multiple wind energy projects planned along the east coast will have cumulative and compounding effects on our fisheries." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-officials-warned-biden-admin-dangers-wind-energy-projects-pose-fishing-industry-letter-shows

Published 

Biden executive order to require agencies to make 'environmental justice' part of mission

Biden executive order to say 'racism is a fundamental driver of environmental injustice'

President Biden will sign an executive order Friday in the Rose Garden that will direct every agency of the federal government to incorporate "environmental justice" into its mission, the White House said. 

The White House has invited environmental justice leaders, climate advocates and community leaders to join the president at the signing ceremony today. There, Biden will reaffirm his administration's commitment to fighting climate change and correcting "disproportionate environmental harms," including those inflicted by a "legacy of racial discrimination including redlining."  

"The executive order will direct agencies to address gaps in science and data to better understand and prevent the cumulative impacts of pollution on people’s health. It will create a new Office of Environmental Justice in the White House to coordinate all environmental justice efforts across the federal government. And it will require agencies to notify nearby communities in the event of a release of toxic substances from a federal facility," a White House official said. 

According to the White House, the executive order will recognize that "racism is a fundamental driver of environmental injustice." It will direct federal agencies to consider and prevent disproportionate impacts of environmental and health harms on poor and minority communities. It also will require agencies to consult with historically excluded communities and "actively facilitate meaningful public participating and just treatment of all people in agency decision-making." 

The new White House Office of Environmental Justice created by Biden's action will be led by a Federal Chief Environmental Justice Officer, who will be tasked with coordinating "environmental justice" policy across the whole federal government.

Additionally, the executive order changes language used in a Clinton-era environmental order that called on the government to address "disproportionately high and adverse" effects of their actions, dropping the word "high" to remove the "potential misunderstanding that agencies should only be considering large disproportionate effects." 

The White House contrasted Biden's planned action with policies favored by House Republicans and Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., accusing "extreme MAGA Republicans" of being in the pocket of Big Oil. 

Republicans have introduced H.R. 1, the Lower Energy Costs Act, wide-ranging legislation that pushes back on Biden's climate agenda on everything from Biden's rejection of the Keystone XL pipeline to restrictions on oil and gas development to proposed bans on gas stoves. The legislation, passed with bipartisan support in the House, would repeal taxes and regulations on oil and gas production and make it easier to develop fossil fuel energy. President Biden has said he would veto the bill. 

McCarthy has said the Biden administration "kneecapped American energy production" with "misguided policies" that increase costs on Americans. 

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Speaker McCarthy and his extreme caucus’ proposals, including H.R. 1, would be a climate and health disaster that President Biden won’t allow on his watch," the White House official said. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-executive-order-require-agencies-make-environmental-justice-part-mission

to address gaps in science and data

In other words----come up with some new lies because even the stupid are beginning to disbelieve the old lies. 

The new White House Office of Environmental Justice created by Biden's action will be led by a Federal Chief Environmental Justice Officer,

Ozone Al????????

and the stupid Liberals keeps rolling on with their stupid.

The Biden administration is reportedly finalizing a proposal that would force fossil fuel-fired power plants to substantially curb emissions or utilize costly carbon capture technology.

The proposal — which will soon be released by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) — is expected to require coal- and natural gas-fired power plants to cut or capture the vast majority of their carbon dioxide emissions by 2040, The New York Times reported on Saturday, citing officials briefed on a draft of the plan. The regulation, if finalized, would represent the first-ever federal action curbing power plant emissions.

"EPA cannot comment because the proposals are currently under interagency review," EPA spokesperson Maria Michalos told Fox News Digital in a statement. 

An Office of Management and Budget filing from late last year stated that the EPA anticipates issuing a proposed rule for the action, described as a proposal to limit greenhouse gas emissions from existing fossil fuel-fired plants, in spring 2023 and promulgating a final rule by summer 2024. The filing noted there are no EPA regulations on the books limiting emissions from existing electric generating units.

Overall, there are 3,393 fossil fuel-fired power plants nationwide, the majority of which are natural gas plants, according to the most recent federal data. Those plants generate more than 60% of the nation's electricity, compared to the roughly 14% of electricity generated by wind and solar projects.

JOE MANCHIN BLASTS BIDEN ADMIN FOR CEDING CONTROL TO CCP ON GREEN ENERGY: 'PATHETIC'

However, EPA data shows that the electric power sector accounts for about 25% of total U.S. emissions, placing it behind only the transportation sector and slightly ahead of the industrial sector. As such, fossil fuel power plants have been targeted by environmentalists and Democratic lawmakers who argue that emissions must be reduced in an effort to stave off cataclysmic climate change.

Shortly after he took office, President Biden pledged to enable the nation to achieve an up to 52% total emission reduction by 2030 and to create a carbon pollution-free power sector by 2035.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-preparing-major-crackdown-power-plants-fuel-nations-grid

Now remember people, these liars have not provided ONE FACT to back up their brainwashing Bullsh1t. NOT ONE

All you hear and see is magpies repeating what other magpies have told them. All the so-called experts are being paid with your government supplied tax dollars. They CAN NOT prove that the ocean is rising let alone what would be causing it. They CAN NOT prove that the earths temp IS RISING let alone what would be causing it. 

Now the brainwashed will chirp in about x percentage of scientist say blah blah blah. They will completely ignore the only fact there is that I just reminded them of.

" All the so-called experts are being paid with your government supplied tax dollars."

Their paycheck controls their scientific results. 

??????? HOW LONG WOULD A COP KEEP HIS OR HER JOB IF THEY NEVER MADE AN ARREST???????????

This woman should be leading any stupid green agency in the world. She has more integrity and honesty than all the others combined.

A former Meta recruiter paid about $200,000 a year says her team 'did nothing' as there 'really wasn't enough work:' report

Story by jmann@insider.com (Jyoti Mann)  Yesterday 9:45 AM

• A former Meta talent sourcer said "there wasn't enough work" for her team, per The Independent.
  • Maddie Machado said her team was "doing nothing" due to "inefficient" recruitment processes.
  • Machado, who was fired in 2022, says Meta had "too many recruiters" and a limited talent pool.

A former Meta employee said there "wasn't enough work" to do and that her entire team were often "doing nothing", The Independent reported.

Maddie Machado, who joined as a talent sourcer in 2021, told the outlet that the Facebook owner had an "inefficient process" to recruit staff.

"I wasn't just sitting around and not doing anything for $200,000; it was a whole team of recruiters doing nothing because of an inefficient process," she said. She added that there "really wasn't enough work" for her team.

Machado's comments come as Meta began a new round of layoffs this week. CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced it was cutting 11,000 jobs in November, followed by a further 10,000 in March. Insider analysis shows it's cut almost a quarter of its workforce since last year. 

The former recruiter said her team were each tasked with speaking to up to five potential hires a week, but that most couldn't reach their targets. 

"I knew that when I started – they had way too many recruiters for the little talent that's out there. How many times can you reach out to the same thousand people?" she said. 

Machado previously told Insider that she outlined the employee benefits she received at Meta on her TikTok account, in a video that's since been deleted. She included that she received an annual wellness stipend of $3,000 as a work-from-home perk before she was fired in February 2022.

Machado, who now runs her own recruitment company, shared why she was fired in a TikTok video last month. She says she handed in her resignation after a meeting with the firm's legal team about her TikTok videos. They told her the videos were a "conflict of interest" and she was fired days later. 

Machado joined Meta two weeks after a Facebook whistleblower leaked internal documents about how the platform dealt with harmful content, which she says made it "incredibly challenging" to find potential recruits: "Such revelations aren't exactly attractive when trying to headhunt candidates." 

Three months after the "fantastic" onboarding process, her team discovered that a limited talent pool "didn't want to work for Facebook", she claims.   

Meta didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider, made outside normal working hours. 

There just is not enough people like this in this world. 

Published 

Florida coastal erosion exposes shipwreck off Daytona Beach: report

Florida archeologists plan to investigate a recently exposed structure off the coast of Daytona Beach Shores

WHOA  hold on a minute.  I thought humans are making the oceans rise..  How could this happen if the oceans are now higher than ever before????  Shoulda seen this wreck a long time ago

Multiple Senate Democrats have announced their support for a bill reversing President Biden's executive action allowing Chinese solar panel manufacturers to sidestep tariffs.

The growing support for the resolution among Senate Democrats, including some committee leaders, comes as the House is set to vote on a companion bill Friday morning. The Senate and House bills were introduced earlier this year, months after Biden implemented a 24-month pause on the enforcement of solar panel anti-circumvention tariffs amid pressure from climate and green energy groups.

"The United States relies on foreign nations, like China, for far too many of our energy needs, and failing to enforce our existing trade laws undermines the goals of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and Inflation Reduction Act to onshore our energy supply chains, including solar," said Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., who chairs the Energy and Natural Resources Committee. 

"I cannot fathom why the Administration and Congress would consider extending that reliance any longer and am proud to join this CRA to rescind the rule," he continued.

Braindead is giving China a break????

Imagine that? China???

This idiot is doing this at yours and mine expense-------IMAGINE THE HELL OUT OF THAT????????

multibillion-dollar energy developer has wired tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine's campaign in recent years while aggressively pushing a massive offshore wind project. 

The Richmond, Virginia-based Dominion Energy's political action committee (PAC) has funneled $23,000 to Kaine for Virginia since 2011, with the latest, a $1,500 contribution, coming in February. In that same time span, Dominion Energy has given another $44,500 to Common Ground PAC, the leadership PAC affiliated with and chaired by Kaine.

Since 2021, Dominion Energy executives led by CEO Robert Blue and Senior Vice President William Murray have donated $19,600 to Kaine's campaign. At the same time, lobbyists who Dominion has contracted made payments totaling $3,000 to the campaign.

Wind energy developer funneled cash to Dem senator pushing offshore wind

Kaine spokesperson tells Fox News Digital campaign contributions 'have no effect' on the senator's decisions

OK, is there anyone hear that actually believes a liberal can open it's mouth without a lie spewing out?????

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wind-energy-developer-funneled-cash-dem-senator-pushing-offshore-wind

John Kerry targets agriculture as part of climate crusade

Story by Thomas Catenacci  Yesterday 12:40 PM

John Kerry targets agriculture as part of climate crusade

Story by Thomas Catenacci  Yesterday 12:40 PM

image.png
Martha. Chad Pergram, thank you very much.
Loaded: 100.00%

Current Time 1:21
Duration 1:21

View on Watchwatch-more.svg

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry warned Wednesday that the world can't tackle climate change without first addressing the agriculture sector's emissions.

Kerry lamented that agriculture production alone creates 33% of the world's total greenhouse gas emissions, arguing that reducing those emissions must be "front and center" in the quest to defeat global warming, during remarks Wednesday morning at the Department of Agriculture's AIM for Climate Summit. The former secretary of state also touted so-called climate smart agriculture as a potential solution.

"A lot of people have no clue that agriculture contributes about 33% of all the emissions of the world," he said during his keynote address. "We can't get to net-zero, we don't get this job done unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution. So all of us understand here the depths of this mission."

"Food systems themselves contribute a significant amount of emissions just in the way in which we do the things we've been doing," he continued. "With a growing population on the planet – we just crossed the threshold of 8 billion fellow citizens around the world – emissions from the food system alone are projected to cause another half a degree of warming by mid-century."

BIDEN CLIMATE CZAR JOHN KERRY'S TOP DEPUTIES DISCUSSED KEEPING DISCUSSIONS 'OFF PAPER'

In the U.S., though, agriculture alone generates about 10% of total greenhouse gas emissions, federal data showed.

Will someone remove this lying liberal POS, Please.    He knows nothing except how to flap his lips with lies. 

Hey you stupid liberal pay attention-----

Green plants play a very important role in the carbon cycle. They absorb carbon dioxide (CO2) from the atmosphere and produce carbon-containing sugars. This process is called photosynthesis.Nov 10, 2004

Can plants absorb carbon?

Plants play a key role in mitigating climate change. The more carbon dioxide they absorb during photosynthesis, the less carbon dioxide remains trapped in the atmosphere where it can cause temperatures to rise.Dec 18, 2020

There is nothing this ignorant lying liberal and his fellow lying liberals won't touch. 

They are telling you that because you eat food that is planted you will raise the worlds temp. another half of degree by 2050.  Don't forget that you ain't supposed to eat meat because cows fart. 

Agriculture today in a huge industry turning out many more emissions and chemicals than in previous centuries.  I'm not knocking farmers, but the demand for corn and soybeans is driving the toxic chemical use, not food crops.  They are used for industrial materials, not food.  

Food farmers, particularly organic food farmers, are more restricted in what chemicals they can use, and are constantly being training in better growing practices.  It all needs sorted out because one is not equal to the other.

16 hours ago, Petee said:

Agriculture today in a huge industry turning out many more emissions and chemicals than in previous centuries.  I'm not knocking farmers, but the demand for corn and soybeans is driving the toxic chemical use, not food crops.  They are used for industrial materials, not food.  

Food farmers, particularly organic food farmers, are more restricted in what chemicals they can use, and are constantly being training in better growing practices.  It all needs sorted out because one is not equal to the other.

The article was all about carbon killing the world. As usual. It was not about the chemicals. They give you all these unproven numbers claiming how the act of farming is producing too much carbon but they never give you the whole story. How much carbon is being used up by all the green plants that are being planted???????? 

Just one more lopsided lie produced by the lying liberals.