GoDuBois.com

Deadly mass shooting at a Nashville Christian school...

Pompeii

6 hours ago, Petee said:

Trust some news source to use this poor girl's death as a political move!  She was hurting too, and spread it among so many others.  Many times the victim was also a victim living in a poorly run society from which there was little guidance and no effective help..

Maybe we need to quit making excuses for the stupid.

This, walking on two legs, thing, should be held accountable for it's actions and society should make that happen before more people gets killed trying to make excuses.

22 minutes ago, fedup said:

Maybe we need to quit making excuses for the stupid.

This, walking on two legs, thing, should be held accountable for it's actions and society should make that happen before more people gets killed trying to make excuses.

I can’t believe someone is making an excuse for what he did?????   Three 9 year olds murdered and adults. I’m in disbelief.  

6 hours ago, pennstater said:

which poor girls death are you referring too? 

I am referring to the shooter.  She was in immense emotional pain for some reason and resorted to anger and destruction to end it.  Unfortunately, she ended it for innocents also.  I can feel empathy for her also, but if she were convicted in a court of cold-blooded murder, which this was, I could also support the death penalty, which is basically what she got.

On 3/31/2023 at 9:54 PM, Petee said:

I am referring to the shooter.  She was in immense emotional pain for some reason and resorted to anger and destruction to end it.  Unfortunately, she ended it for innocents also.  I can feel empathy for her also, but if she were convicted in a court of cold-blooded murder, which this was, I could also support the death penalty, which is basically what she got.

There is a lot of pain and suffering in this world. Sometimes you have to take your fair share. 

On 3/31/2023 at 4:39 PM, pennstater said:

which poor girls death are you referring too?