GoDuBois.com

We pay

fedup

The Jews to kill and destroy the Arabs.

We pay the Arabs to kill and destroy the Jews.

We pay a appointed man to give a speech, to the world, full of drama describing the killing and destruction that we pay for as he ignores the very fact that we are paying for the killing and destruction.

Can anyone explain to me and the rest of the world why they find this acceptable without bringing up religion and politics?

On 11/4/2023 at 5:47 PM, fedup said:

The Jews to kill and destroy the Arabs.

We pay the Arabs to kill and destroy the Jews.

We pay a appointed man to give a speech, to the world, full of drama describing the killing and destruction that we pay for as he ignores the very fact that we are paying for the killing and destruction.

Can anyone explain to me and the rest of the world why they find this acceptable without bringing up religion and politics?

You have a point.  So what is the solution to this?

2 hours ago, fedup said:

Keep our nose out of other people's business.

We shouldn't be expected to be the world police especially because we can't police ourselves.

Two more good points.  I just feel badly that innocents are being killed.  I suppose our government feels that if we let this happen, trouble could come to roost here eventually.  And if we fight it there, we won't have to fight it here?

2 hours ago, Polo said:

Two more good points.  I just feel badly that innocents are being killed.  I suppose our government feels that if we let this happen, trouble could come to roost here eventually.  And if we fight it there, we won't have to fight it here?

The trouble is already here and it's getting worse. 

There is no doubt that Arab leaders hate the US. Notice I said "leaders". I believe that most Arabs just wants to get along with their lives. 

The Arab leaders are using our position in the Jews battle to bring their hatred of us to our streets to disrupt our country.

Just turn on your tv, it's right there to see. 

1 hour ago, Polo said:

This kind of stuff never used to spread like this.  We didn't have the communication and technology to spread it.  I enjoy the use of modern technology.  It can be used for a lot of good.  But a lot of bad comes along with it.

It boils down to simple.  Simple minds are easily amused. Plus simple minds are easily controlled. 

We are seeing the failure of the education system in this country. The liberal education system churns out minds void of facts, common sense and logic. That void is filled by kneejerk feelings that are lacking common sense and logic. 

Our voted for government and it's noise producer called "the news" fills the void with pure bullsh1t. The voted for government and it's noise producers cater to the micro-minority allowing the micro-minority to control the majority. 

And then the voters ask for more of the same.  

There is a plus with this killing and destruction in the Mid-East. 

It's taking your mind off of the invasion of your own country. The daily noise, called the news, is convincing you that you need to to be more worried about the bad people in other countries than the bad people walking into your country that will be your problem until they die. These people are not going to disappear people, they are coming here to bring your country down and a huge part of your voted for government is allowing them to accomplish their mission.   

It's taking your mind off of the farce your DOJ is presenting to bring down your former President and your ability to present a viable vote. 

It's taking your mind off of that what is happening to Trump could happen to you. 

It's taking your mind off of the ongoing proof that is being presented just about everyday concerning the complete corruption of your sitting President and his family. 

It's taking your mind off of the fact that you owe 33 trillion dollars in a debt that your voted for government has incurred. That's not counting state and local debts. 

It's taking your mind off of what it is costing you to live in a society that is capable of making your cost of living something you are willing to pay. 

It is telling you that YOU HAVE TO be more worried about other people and other countries than your own. 

It's giving your voted for government a chance to recognize those that are against America. Your DOJ should be video taping all these ignorant fools in a crowd using the war in the mid-east to protest against your country. They should be paying attention to the mouthy ones with the megaphones and finding out what college professors they have been listening to.  All of them should be put on a watch list of terrorist. 

Fat chance in that happening.

9 hours ago, Polo said:

This kind of stuff never used to spread like this.  We didn't have the communication and technology to spread it.  I enjoy the use of modern technology.  It can be used for a lot of good.  But a lot of bad comes along with it.

Russia and many other Communist countries would love to have control of more land.  They also love selling weapons to terrorist countries.  Should we just sit back to see what happens or should we work with those attacked to stop the wars?  Shall we wait till there is more terrorist attacks on America or should we stay in the know and work with other countries to use alliances as stop gaps?  I think it takes people with a whole lot more strategic knowledge to figure this out that a bunch of Pennsylvania homeowners with a computer.

Why should we work with those attacked? What have they done for us? Why can’t we just focus on what’s happening in our country instead of worrying about everyone else’s problems? Oh wait I know the answer to that. Because there’s money to be made with wars. Who cares about you and I. It’s all about lining their own pockets and making back door deals with these other countries. That’s how all these politicians become filthy rich while in office. 

Petee why are you so concerned with everyone else’s problems in this world but ignore our own? 

why do all these politicians that swear an oath to our country and constitution and that swear to put country first always put our country last? The answer is posted above. It’s all about the money and control. It’s definitely not country first for our “elected”.. 

I agree with you completely, but no one can point fingers at me, so I will assume you are asking that question categorically.

I am concerned with humanity as a whole, because as long as one demon exists, none of the rest of us are safe.  It takes a superhuman effort to control everyone who would want to take down Israel.  If you are an uneducated Christian, then you probably know very little about the higher powers in this world.  Churches don't want to deal with reality, just the fairy tale type stories which won't get their religion, church or job in trouble.  I'm not knocking their existence or reason for existing, but they do NOT do the job that they should.  God is.  He created us, gave us a world in which we could survive and grow into whatever we choose with the freedom to do so unless you choose to do what He warned you will injure your soul and body.  

He knows that His Chosen People (along with Gentiles who accept Him and His WORD) will win no matter what, but what we need to win first is the battle within ourselves. Then we can be part of the winning team.  I have every bit of faith in how this will end up and I've chosen to be on God's (Jehovah's) side regardless of what my society tells me is OK as long as you can hide it.  He knows.  Once this world is over, He will take His followers to a NEW Heaven and New Earth, dead or alive.  There He will live with us and continue to GROW.

God is positive, truth, good, growth, life, light, happiness, a future.

Satan is negative, lies, evil, sickness of body and mind, death, darkness, sorrow and a future with those like him forever.

Examine each person you know and you will begin to recognize them by their works.  You cannot pronounce final judgement, but you can certainly learn to sort the good of God from the evil of Satan.  God judges and will ignore those who decide against Him.  There is no judgement but death for the followers of Satan.  There is also no middle ground.

If it's only about money and control, then which side is that on, and where is it headed?  Can it win in the end?

I'm not perfect, but God knows I'm a warrior for His truth.  So much for earthly wars.  His Chosen People always win in the end but individually they each have to learn their lessons and way also.

• 3 weeks later...

Our investment in this ongoing war has to be in the billions supplying both sides with money used to kill and destroy. Now this total does not include the billions we have been giving both sides for years. 

Why does the wars we keep spending money on and sending our citizens to fight never seem to end? Can you put a price on a fighting man or woman's life???  If so, can you tell us all what they are worth? Are you willing to tell their family what they were worth to you???  Can anyone name a war that we have actually won and stopped the spending and killing since WWII with our money and soldiers? 

So the big holiday truce and trade made you feel all warm and fuzzy as you actually believe that your country had anything to do with that. 

Do you think that your country might have supported the stopping of the beating that the evil was taking (For awhile) for votes and BIG BIZZ profits???  

There is huge amounts of money that is being made by greedy people and big BIZZ with the killing and destruction.  How are your stocks doing???

Winning a war is not profitable for those that already have money and influence. 

Disclaimer before my next statement.  I am totally against nukes and nuke energy production because mankind is too stupid to handle it. Mankind can't even figure out how to haul out it's garbage that it produces.

Given that, I believe that history proved a point that saved millions of lives and ongoing destruction when we dropped two bombs that ended the war with Japan.  The rulers of Japan would have sent their entire population to it's death to beat us. 

We don't need nukes to end the killing and destruction in the mid-east that is being promoted by a few leaders on both sides. 

All we need is the resolve to end the killing and destruction even if it takes killing and destruction to make that happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Our government is always trying to level the playing field so that everyone can defend themselves from aggressors.  Of course it doesn't always work, but look at what they did in Europe several times.  Then there are nuts like Hitler who didn't learn his lesson the first time!

Our country wants to let other countries work out their own problems without getting our own soldiers killed, so money and a constant juggling game of politics and pressure seems to work.  When they use greed instead of their heads, then we end up with something like Vietnam.  Hopefully we have all learned that lesson well.

8 hours ago, Petee said:

Our government is always trying to level the playing field so that everyone can defend themselves from aggressors.  Of course it doesn't always work, but look at what they did in Europe several times.  Then there are nuts like Hitler who didn't learn his lesson the first time!

Our country wants to let other countries work out their own problems without getting our own soldiers killed, so money and a constant juggling game of politics and pressure seems to work.  When they use greed instead of their heads, then we end up with something like Vietnam.  Hopefully we have all learned that lesson well.

Why is it our job to level the playing field? Why is it our job to send everyone else money but yet not spend money on our own problems? Saving the rest of the world while our own country falls apart. Yes let’s keep sending billions to Ukraine. Billions to Israel.. but forget about our own problems. Let’s just act like we don’t have 1000s of illegals and criminals causing more and more problems here. It’s hitting our own backyards and no one seems to have any issues with that. Everyone’s more worried about other countries. It’s not our job to police the rest of the world. All this comes down to is our “elected officials” lining their own pockets with deals made with these other countries. They could give two craps about their own people. 

I agree with alot of what Constitutionalist says.  I do think we need to still help other countries, but not to the extent we are.  I think there should be a limit.  If we don't help anyone, no one at all will coming running to help us if we need it.

55 minutes ago, Polo said:

I agree with alot of what Constitutionalist says.  I do think we need to still help other countries, but not to the extent we are.  I think there should be a limit.  If we don't help anyone, no one at all will coming running to help us if we need it.

We can't save the world when we need saved and refuse to save ourselves.

7 hours ago, Constitutionalist said:

Why is it our job to level the playing field? Why is it our job to send everyone else money but yet not spend money on our own problems? Saving the rest of the world while our own country falls apart. Yes let’s keep sending billions to Ukraine. Billions to Israel.. but forget about our own problems. Let’s just act like we don’t have 1000s of illegals and criminals causing more and more problems here. It’s hitting our own backyards and no one seems to have any issues with that. Everyone’s more worried about other countries. It’s not our job to police the rest of the world. All this comes down to is our “elected officials” lining their own pockets with deals made with these other countries. They could give two craps about their own people. 

Tell me why it is not our job?  Shall we let the Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Iran, China, Vietnam, Canada, Alaska, England, Poland, Korea, whoever, to do it?  Do you have no sense of being a leader in you?  Why would you expect everything to be OK and someone else can do it?

America is a world leader!!!!!  It has had great leadership in the past, and you can't blame them for the stupid decisions made by those who are trying to take over our country from the inside out.  If you can't or won't help lead, then get out of the way and stop yelling orders!  Be an example of responsibility and success for all, not a whiner asking why me?

2 hours ago, Petee said:

Tell me why it is not our job?  Shall we let the Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Iran, China, Vietnam, Canada, Alaska, England, Poland, Korea, whoever, to do it?  Do you have no sense of being a leader in you?  Why would you expect everything to be OK and someone else can do it?

America is a world leader!!!!!  It has had great leadership in the past, and you can't blame them for the stupid decisions made by those who are trying to take over our country from the inside out.  If you can't or won't help lead, then get out of the way and stop yelling orders!  Be an example of responsibility and success for all, not a whiner asking why me?

I’m not even taking your response seriously when you put Alaska in a list of countries.  America may have BEEN a world leader. But we aren’t anymore. Not even close. A real leader would make sure their own people are taken care of first. 

a coach of a sports team is a leader correct? Would that coach be called a real leader if they helped the opponent instead of their own team? 

would the CEO of a corporation be a real leader if they sent all their money to another CEO instead of taking care of their own company? 

come on petee… wake up.. sending all our resources to other countries is harming OUR people more than it’s helping these other countries.. 

On 12/8/2023 at 6:30 PM, Constitutionalist said:

I’m not even taking your response seriously when you put Alaska in a list of countries.  America may have BEEN a world leader. But we aren’t anymore. Not even close. A real leader would make sure their own people are taken care of first. 

a coach of a sports team is a leader correct? Would that coach be called a real leader if they helped the opponent instead of their own team? 

would the CEO of a corporation be a real leader if they sent all their money to another CEO instead of taking care of their own company? 

come on petee… wake up.. sending all our resources to other countries is harming OUR people more than it’s helping these other countries.. 

Sorry about Alaska, I was obviously not paying attention, but the rest of the post is my point.  A great coach makes sure that all players on both sides of a game are treated fairly and are safe.  ALL money from the US goes to others, that's never true.  Only a portion of what we have goes to others.  Get real!

Make sure both are treated fairly on both sides. Yes a coach in a game does that. But does that coach give the other side the resources needed from his team? No. And does a coach from a team not in the game send players to play in another teams game? No. This is between Russia and Ukraine. Why doesn’t other NATO countries step up and send resources like we are? Because they know better. They know they have to take care of their people first. Everyone expects the US to solved the worlds problems. I’ve had enough it personally. And here sits zellensky asking for another 60 billion. When is enough enough? Where are we getting all this money from? All it’s doing is making our way of life worse and worse. Making our inflation rate go higher and higher. Making our debt getting worse and worse.. and all it does is make life impossible for the working man. Send me money Petee. Life isn’t fair and equal for me. I can’t afford life so send me your resources so I can survive. You seem to be all for that so a check or cash is just fine.