GoDuBois.com

Trump Verdict NY

Gold Brick

The liberal losers will keep throwing everything at him including the kitchen sink because they are such losers when it comes to being real Americans who does not beg a crooked government to hand them things they do not deserve.

Promoting and trying to live with double standards is impossible.

Crooked Clinton's

Crooked Obama's

Crooked Biden's.

Just a few examples

How can you wake up every morning ignoring the facts concerning them while throwing kitchen sinks at Trump?

There is lots of answers to that question but today's answer is be just like Fanny from Georgia.

Your rules do not apply to you.

16 minutes ago, jaman said:

The CIA is finally fessing up. It was Clinton and Obama Russia collusion.

NEW YORK CITY AND MANHATTAN ARE NOTHING BUT ELITE LIBERAL SEWER RATS.

Careful with that statement, Buddy.

We all agree with the truth that we feel but the noisy news is running with allegations made by people who has not stood tall by giving their names.

Those that are going on TV claiming they know the truth has been questioned about other things they claimed and could not back up their accusations.

As much as I hate it, I gotta wait for first hand knowledge of what I know to be true 

Trump Verdict NY

Just how stupid can people be??? Has their fear and hatred completely taken control of their brains???? 

Has anyone sat down and figured out how much revenue Trump has brought into their city and state???  Maybe they should have used the land he built profitable things on to build more government supplied housing for minorities that has pigeon holed minorities for generations who depends on other people's tax dollars to supply them with a roof over their heads. What profit does taxpayers see from their tax dollars being used to buy the limited needs of other people???  

Can anyone guess on the money spent by other people in or around a Trump building?? 

Instead of fighting this stupid ruling, Trump should just stick it to the stupid people right up their stupid azzes. 

Hang a 30 day notice on every building he owns requiring the occupants to vacate HIS property. Destroy and remove every single piece of building material then fence it in. Put those properties up for sale with an asking price of 1 billion dollars per square inch. Don't allow ONE single blade of grass to appear, nothing but dirt for all to see. 

Let those stupid ignorant liberals wallow in their stupidity for years. Make them beg him to fix what they caused. 

It smells like yet another way they can persecute him and destroy his chance to return and finish the job he was so successful at the first time around.  I'm truly surprised that they haven't resorted to killing him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 9:54 PM, Petee said:

It smells like yet another way they can persecute him and destroy his chance to return and finish the job he was so successful at the first time around.  I'm truly surprised that they haven't resorted to killing him.

Not yet.

On 2/16/2024 at 9:54 PM, Petee said:

That's crossed my mind a few times.....surprised CNN/MSNBC didn't encourage someone.

5 hours ago, Basset3 said:

That's crossed my mind a few times.....surprised CNN/MSNBC didn't encourage someone.

I think he has MUCH deeper pockets and many more rich supporters to depend on than his own wealth.  They already know this and I suspect their goal is to drain as much money as possible from anywhere they can get it, and stop him from running to boot!  Sorry, not gonna work!

The "NOISE" pretending to be the news will use parts of what is supposed to be in short sound bites to convince the stupid that everything is wrong.

Lazy voters will not educate themselves with all the facts and vote like the NOISE wants them to vote.

4 hours ago, Petee said:

I think he has MUCH deeper pockets and many more rich supporters to depend on than his own wealth.  They already know this and I suspect their goal is to drain as much money as possible from anywhere they can get it, and stop him from running to boot!  Sorry, not gonna work!

Now they're trying to "Gag" him so he can't defend himself.  

They better watch when all the lies they are piling up ends up falling over on top of them.