GoDuBois.com

Recommendation for Lawn Care in Brockway

jaman

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE REASONABLE  TO TAKE OVER ABOUT 3/4 ACRE YARD MOWING .   SPRING YARD CLEANUP (2 BIG TREES-STICKS), Summer TRIM  BUSHES  AROUND 4TH OF jULY.  AND FALL LEAVES. Last year 22 bags.  You CAN send a PM if you prefer. Brockway Area.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 11:14 AM, jaman said:

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE REASONABLE  TO TAKE OVER ABOUT 3/4 ACRE YARD MOWING .   SPRING YARD CLEANUP (2 BIG TREES-STICKS), Summer TRIM  BUSHES  AROUND 4TH OF jULY.  AND FALL LEAVES. Last year 22 bags.  You CAN send a PM if you prefer. Brockway Area.

Good luck with that. I tried getting the one in Brockway that starts with Yard and he waited till the day we were to meet to cancel the appointment and said he decided he didn't want to bother with my medium job. This after waiting a month fior the appointment. Try calling Bassetis in Brockway. I do not know if they do small yards but he won't give you the run around. I also called 4 other business's and they didn't want the work or said they would do it and then never show up. If you find someone let me know. I may call Bassettis this year. After having several people give me the run around last year it was to late in the year to call them to do it. The job was in Reynoldsville and if you want I will message you the other businesses who are worthless. Try Bassetis though. 

Pappy,

Back in the day I put a few miles on some clunky old push mowers for cash. Welcome to the new days. 

If you could find a teenager with enough ambition, you can't afford him.  I used my money for cigs and beer and later on for gas money. Today's teens needs much more. The new lifestyle of the teens demands, cigs, beer, hard liquor, pot and hard drugs. Plus blue jeans and a t-shirt just don't cut it anymore. They gotta have the "IN" thing that changes daily. 

Why leave mommy and daddy's home where you play video games all day for free as mommy and daddy feeds you? 

Which begs the questions, where are they getting the money for their beer, cigs, hard liquor, pot, hard drugs and gas money for the new car that mommy and daddy bought them??????? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...