GoDuBois.com

Waste Management Trash Service in Huston Township

Petee

I am setting up a location for a garbage pick-up container in an area where I do not live, so I have no idea how to make sure the can is in the best location for everyone.  Is it picked up by the truck and dumped by a mechanical arm, or does a person take the trash out of the container by hand and put it in the truck?  Once I know that, then I will place it in the most convenient location for car traffic into the driveway and the truck to access.  This is out on a back road so there is no "curb" to guide me as to placement.

I have tried to call their office but I keep missing them, and their website is no help in this case.

22 minutes ago, Petee said:

I am setting up a location for a garbage pick-up container in an area where I do not live, so I have no idea how to make sure the can is in the best location for everyone.  Is it picked up by the truck and dumped by a mechanical arm, or does a person take the trash out of the container by hand and put it in the truck?  Once I know that, then I will place it in the most convenient location for car traffic into the driveway and the truck to access.  This is out on a back road so there is no "curb" to guide me as to placement.

I have tried to call their office but I keep missing them, and their website is no help in this case.

I would suggest one day to take a quick trip to the 219 office. If not, inquire how to contact Mr. Ed Yahner, Regional Manager from brockway.

3 hours ago, jaman said:

I would suggest one day to take a quick trip to the 219 office. If not, inquire how to contact Mr. Ed Yahner, Regional Manager from brockway.

Where is their office on 219?

16 hours ago, Petee said:

814-265-1975