GoDuBois.com

Big Bull under apple tree this morning

Bon

Nothing wrong with those pictures, that's how I see at that hour of the morning.   :lol:

:toofun:  being I finally fell asleep at 1am, I couldn't see the settings to well on the camera. I fell back to sleep though ... and woke up at 10:30

Well I finally got to see this bull with my glasses on. Wow!!! I decided his name is BFE (beefy for short.lol). He was right across the road from my house. I went out and watched him eat apples & grass. Then he walked down the road (through yards) and I couldn't see him anymore. I wish he would come out during the day!!

Last night he was jousting with my hubby wheelbarrows. Hubby said he was making all kinds of noise out there. One is laying in the rock garden on its side, the other is standing up on its handles against the shed. He knocked the rakes and shovels around also. Pretty sure he tore up the hay again & sunk down into all the fill areas again. Hubby says maybe we should call him Tornado .. lol.

Someone said they are starting the rut season already, so he must be showing how tough he is!!