GoDuBois.com

Big Bull under apple tree this morning

Bon

Yeah, I know. This one makes me nervous. I don't think I will be getting close to him to get pics. He shows up around 9ish in town & does his walk through.

I just thought of an idea to calm him down. Put on some camo, get your best kitchen knife. Hide in your yard and when he comes in..............cut his Nuts off.

You like "mountain oysters"??? I will bring them up if I can get them!!

He also ripped some small branches down, wrecked havic on one of our tall grasses.

My brother & sister in law saw him Thursday night when they were going home from the funeral home. She said he was running on the road & berm towards them. She thought he was going to charge their car. She said I wasn't kidding when I said he is a big one.

They have elk, deer, coyotes, and a whole lot of other critters in their yard or neighbors all the time.

Last night he was jousting with my hubby wheelbarrows. Hubby said he was making all kinds of noise out there. One is laying in the rock garden on its side, the other is standing up on its handles against the shed. He knocked the rakes and shovels around also. Pretty sure he tore up the hay again & sunk down into all the fill areas again. Hubby says maybe we should call him Tornado .. lol.

Someone said they are starting the rut season already, so he must be showing how tough he is!!

YIKES!!!  He's a bar room brawler!!!!  No more apples for him!!!   :no: