GoDuBois.com

Meet my granddaughter Faith Marie

Bon

17 hours ago, Bon said:

Faith is sick with a sinus infection & very possibly a uti, will find out tomorrow.

I came down with the flu today, so I missed Christmas dinner with Brandi, Deryk, the grandkids & the grand dogs.

I hope you feel better very soon!!  Poor Faith, she has fought through so much and still comes out smiling!

Faith is much better!! We went to visit this afternoon & we got to see Faith Marie try out her Christmas gift from us. She ❤️ It❣️I took 2 videos, both are 2 1/2 minutes long. Brandi & Deryk would put her hands on the controls & push on them & she saw what would happen. It took a little bit but once she figured it out she was going around in circles. I think in no time she will have it figured out to go forward but she really liked going around in circles!! Made her smile, big smiles!!

3EA73B60-34AD-40CE-9678-2B907800BB22.jpeg

9 hours ago, Spawn of Bon said:

spending the day cuddling…I’m gonna share a link for her videos too!

EBD95483-0E36-4795-A4C0-E877A044CA3D.jpeg

Faith Marie said happy 38th birthday mama, let’s cuddle today. 🫠😘🥰🎉🥳🎈🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

On 1/15/2023 at 10:30 AM, WMJ77 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  hope you are feeling better

Faith Marie made a trip to CHP yesterday morning, thought she aspirated again. Nope, she has a cold!! Deryk said he thinks she is just so used to being in the hospital on holidays & her birthdays that she wanted to go for a big long ride yesterday!! 🤪

I got to babysit my granddogger & son till they got back. I’m so used to little dogs, when Milo wants something, he wants it now. He found out GiGi isn’t a pushover like Papa, 😂. Those two will go outside & play fetch for 20 min till Milo says ok, I’m done!! 😁

3869D5E2-9324-4E38-AB14-7338047FE12F.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bon said:

Faith Marie made a trip to CHP yesterday morning, thought she aspirated again. Nope, she has a cold!! Deryk said he thinks she is just so used to being in the hospital on holidays & her birthdays that she wanted to go for a big long ride yesterday!! 🤪

I got to babysit my granddogger & son till they got back. I’m so used to little dogs, when Milo wants something, he wants it now. He found out GiGi isn’t a pushover like Papa, 😂. Those two will go outside & play fetch for 20 min till Milo says ok, I’m done!! 😁

3869D5E2-9324-4E38-AB14-7338047FE12F.jpeg

Do you know where they got this dog?

7 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

I know someone that has GSHEP PUPPIES right now they are 4 weeks old if you are looking for one

A friend wants the biggest blackest German Shepherd that she can find.  Her last one was bitten by a snake and dropped dead when she took him outside for a walk.  She lives alone and loves these dogs.

On 1/17/2023 at 4:02 PM, WMJ77 said:

maybe faith needs a puppy

Milo is Faith’s service dog & she has Midgy. When she comes to Papa & Gigi’s house, she has Chi Chi & Foxy, plus the neighbors dog Sandy Bean. Faith has all the puppy 💙❤️🧡💛💚 she wants or needs!!