GoDuBois.com

Nancy Pelosi And Kamala LOSE THEIR MINDS Over NOT Being ALLOWED To KILL BABIES After They Are BORN!

Pappy

The sickest thing in this video is the from 5:38 to about 6:03 where the Democrats try and say that it is more harmful for the baby to give it health care.

How sick and twisted can they be. How is it more harmful for  baby that is born alive to receive the healthcare it needs. I believe there is nothing more harmful than death.

Democrats are evil human beings and are going to Hell and personally they all need to experience an abortion firsthand. How can anyone defend these perverted individuals.

1 hour ago, Gator11 said:

The sickest thing in this video is the from 5:38 to about 6:03 where the Democrats try and say that it is more harmful for the baby to give it health care.

How sick and twisted can they be. How is it more harmful for  baby that is born alive to receive the healthcare it needs. I believe there is nothing more harmful than death.

Democrats are evil human beings and are going to Hell and personally they all need to experience an abortion firsthand. How can anyone defend these perverted individuals.

Yes, they would rather harvest the fetus and then sell the organs and tissues.

1 hour ago, Gator11 said:

Liberals 

The abortion they should have experienced first hand should have been them. 

The world would be a nicer place. 2 Liberals down, millions to go. The struggle is real.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

Liberals 

The abortion they should have experienced first hand should have been them. 

The world would be a nicer place. 2 Liberals down, millions to go. The struggle is real.

Actually I would love to see the doctors and medical facilities who do unnecessary abortions punished big time!

1 hour ago, Petee said:

Actually I would love to see the doctors and medical facilities who do unnecessary abortions punished big time!

I really like to stay away from the abortion conflict but I will join you in your wish if you join me as I wish for the same thing to the doctors, head doctors and parents who supports then harm children trying to make them a different sex.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

I really like to stay away from the abortion conflict but I will join you in your wish if you join me as I wish for the same thing to the doctors, head doctors and parents who supports then harm children trying to make them a different sex.

Absolutely, but without proper legislation and research findings to back up decisions, this thing can't even be slowed down.  Some of the most gullible people in the world are teens who THINK they know it all, and who have lazy slow witted parents.

On 1/12/2023 at 3:52 PM, Petee said:

Absolutely, but without proper legislation and research findings to back up decisions, this thing can't even be slowed down.  Some of the most gullible people in the world are teens who THINK they know it all, and who have lazy slow witted parents.

We don't need laws and research to understand that cutting a boys johnson off to make him think he is a girl is wrong. Parents should be arrested for allowing it to happen and any doctor that does not know this cutting does not work should not have a license.

If we must have more laws make laws that punish the people who allow this and do this. Start with the cutting of the johnsons of those involved. 

Anyone who believes in this bullsh1t is sick in the head and should not be allowed to suck air.  We got enough stupid people who believes the green idiots and Fauci. 

"Well I have these parts, but I don't want them. You want them, you need them. So what if I gave them to you? How would that work?' And apparently, based on their research this is actually viable," Simpson proposed. 

Simpson, who described coming out as transgender 30 years ago, said the research revealed a majority of trans women "would choose to have female physiological experiences" such as menstruation and pregnancy, with the aid of a "vaginal transplant" and "uterine transplant."

Published 

Children's hospital gender program navigator touts giving uteruses from 'live donors' to trans women

The transgender advocate said helping trans women get pregnant was 'one of the main reasons I do the work that I do'

A Pittsburgh children's hospital is under fire after its gender program navigator advocated for helping transgender women get pregnant by giving reproductive organs to them from live donors.

In a presentation on "Fertility in the LGBTQIA+ community" last May that went viral this week, the community navigator for a youth gender program at the University of Pittsburgh Children's Hospital discussed the criteria the medical community uses for gender transition in adolescents, as well as a 2018 study on uterine transplants for transgender patients.

On a 2014 video from the program's YouTube page, Dr. Jonathan Fletcher, who describes himself as the clinic coordinator at the time, revealed they treat patients as young as age 12.

"We're a center that provides comprehensive care for teenager and young adults between the ages of 12 through age 26," Fletcher says.

On their website, the center offers resources for parents and patients teaching them about the "gender unicorn" as well as "tips and tricks" on "tucking" and "packing" of patient's genitals as well as flattening breasts with chest "binding." 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/childrens-hospital-gender-program-navigator-touts-giving-uteruses-live-donors-trans-women

How can anyone claim these people are not sick in the head?

McMillan said the guidelines prevent "romantic relationships," which are banned at the school. She noted, however, the school wishes children would "make really positive friendships."

Published 

UK schools ban physical contact, prevent students from holding hands, hugging

Officials at the Hylands School in Chelmsford, Essex, informed parents of the change on Monday

https://www.foxnews.com/world/uk-schools-ban-physical-contact-prevent-students-holding-hands-hugging