GoDuBois.com

Why do we have to?

fedup

Put up with Trump and Desantis playing "NA  NANANA, I got you that time."

Both of you needs to grow the hell up and start telling Americans what your going to do to save this country. You two are playing grade school games while the Liberals kill this country more and more every day. 

Americans are tired of your stupid politics. We don't care what you think about each other. 

Why don't you trying doing something different, like doing your damn job,  

Trump is working for our country as he always was.  Enough people stand behind him to have prevented Biden from getting access to the Nuclear Codes plus a lot more destructive information.  Now if they would just cut the purse strings.  

Past presidents can play a huge role in social reconstruction if they choose to do so.  Trump and his supporters are making a major difference even with the concerted mega efforts of Democrats to stop him. Right makes might!

Give the man due credit for not sticking his head in a hole on his golf course and telling the country to go fly a kite!

• Administrators
On 3/28/2023 at 7:28 AM, fedup said:

Put up with Trump and Desantis playing "NA  NANANA, I got you that time."

Both of you needs to grow the hell up and start telling Americans what your going to do to save this country. You two are playing grade school games while the Liberals kill this country more and more every day. 

Americans are tired of your stupid politics. We don't care what you think about each other. 

Why don't you trying doing something different, like doing your damn job,  

These stupid politic games are to wake people up. I'm laughing at it. Aren't you? This has been the plan for a long time.  Most of EVIL has already been arrested,  and the time is growing near. I'm all ready! The CRASH is coming soon.

Look at the TRUTH that has been dripping out, just in the last 6 months .... that I've been posting daily about.
If ALL of it was let out all at once, 95% wouldn't know how to handle it. They need the drip, drip , drip >>>   Covid, Vaccine, Pfizer, Hunter with daddy Joe & Family, Ukraine, election fraud, J6, Drag Queens, Schools, BLM, Antifa, NAZIS,  FBI, CDC, WHO, Zelinsky, Bio Labs, Fauci, Boot Club, Trafficking, Adrenochrome, White House CGI, FTX, BANKS ....  >>>> I COULD GO ON ALL DAY.....  Can't you feel it in the air???  THEY HAVE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING and that is not stretching the truth, .... IT'S EVERYTHING!! 

Look at the Joe Biden script. If you really think that is real, I'm praying for you!!  It's basically a daily comedy act that is "IN YOUR FACE" and 95% of the population is believing EVERY single bit of it.  YOU CAN NOT MAKE UP what Biden is doing or saying. >> When you shake hands with invisible people numerous times, you know what is actually going on here.  WAKE UP!!! .... Amen

6 hours ago, Pompeii said:

These stupid politic games are to wake people up. I'm laughing at it. Aren't you? This has been the plan for a long time.  Most of EVIL has already been arrested,  and the time is growing near. I'm all ready! The CRASH is coming soon.

Look at the TRUTH that has been dripping out, just in the last 6 months .... that I've been posting daily about.
If ALL of it was let out all at once, 95% wouldn't know how to handle it. They need the drip, drip , drip >>>   Covid, Vaccine, Pfizer, Hunter with daddy Joe & Family, Ukraine, election fraud, J6, Drag Queens, Schools, BLM, Antifa, NAZIS,  FBI, CDC, WHO, Zelinsky, Bio Labs, Fauci, Boot Club, Trafficking, Adrenochrome, White House CGI, FTX, BANKS ....  >>>> I COULD GO ON ALL DAY.....  Can't you feel it in the air???  THEY HAVE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING and that is not stretching the truth, .... IT'S EVERYTHING!! 

Look at the Joe Biden script. If you really think that is real, I'm praying for you!!  It's basically a daily comedy act that is "IN YOUR FACE" and 95% of the population is believing EVERY single bit of it.  YOU CAN NOT MAKE UP what Biden is doing or saying. >> When you shake hands with invisible people numerous times, you know what is actually going on here.  WAKE UP!!! .... Amen

I agree with most of what you said.  

"Most of EVIL has already been arrested,"    Most??????  NAH. The whole damn voted for government and their pimps needs to be in jail. 

"and 95% of the population is believing EVERY single bit of it. "   Now DAT DARE is the painful truth. The Liberals are not smart enough to think on their own and the Republicans are too lazy to change their money making machine. Why should they???? The American voter puts them in office knowing full well that they are getting screwed by who the vote for. 

12 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Yes! Amen! everything has to happen in the proper order, not the order we would choose, but just like dominoes and pick up sticks, in order to not create a crash, you have to carefully proceed.  Trump is working constantly to set the stage for recovery, so he has ten times the job to do that he had to do when he first took office.  No other president has faced such insane opposition.  Yet, he manages to succeed!  Amen.

• 1 month later...

Published 

DeSantis endorses Kelly Craft in pivotal Kentucky governor's race, setting stage for epic clash with Trump

Trump endorsed Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron early in the race

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-endorses-kelly-craft-pivotal-kentucky-governors-race-setting-stage-epic-clash-trump

Republicans just can't learn a thing can they?  One step ahead, 20 steps back. The RNC has to put it's foot down now. Tell DeSantis to stay in Florida away from the DC swamp for now. The swamp will ruin his future and everything he has done so far. He can help the whole country from right here in Florida. He is young enough so he can run for pres later on after he has done his job here in Florida. He can build a record that will beat every Liberal there is if he stays the course here in Florida. He is pounding California and New York into the ground and the world sees it. This is a classic battle between good and evil and he is winning. 

We don't need any name calling childish games between him and Trump. That is Trumps forte and it works great against the useless Liberals. Let him do what he does best against the real enemy. 

You got handed another chance Republicans, so take advantage of it. Let Trump kick the Liberals azz for 4 more years then let DeSantis come in and bat cleanup. 

YOU CAN'T LOSE if you actually do a little thinking.