GoDuBois.com

Hahne Nurses

Pappy

Just a shout out to the Hahne nurses. They are great.

My wife (Mr. D"s daughter) has been diagnosed with cancer and this is her 4th week of Chemo. We will be going until Feb. and then radiation. 

The nurses are very good and caring. Kudos to them 

The patients are lucky to have them.

I get a kick out of everyone waiting for the soup cart. I will say it is good. I look forward to it also. While not as tasty as my wife's soup it is still good. 

There is a guy near us who is wanting that soup. Haha

Seriously though people are lucky to have these nurses caring for them. 

It will be a long process and emotionally draining for her and me but we will get through it. 

3 hours ago, Pappy said:

Just a shout out to the Hahne nurses. They are great.

My wife (Mr. D"s daughter) has been diagnosed with cancer and this is her 4th week of Chemo. We will be going until Feb. and then radiation. 

The nurses are very good and caring. Kudos to them 

The patients are lucky to have them.

I get a kick out of everyone waiting for the soup cart. I will say it is good. I look forward to it also. While not as tasty as my wife's soup it is still good. 

There is a guy near us who is wanting that soup. Haha

Seriously though people are lucky to have these nurses caring for them. 

It will be a long process and emotionally draining for her and me but we will get through it. 

They work a heart breaking job and still managed to be great people. I have no idea how they manage. They are special people.

When I broke my leg I was surrounded by these girls 24/7 for days. Not once, did I get the feeling that they did not want to be there doing their job. They came in all sizes, ages, and colors working tirelessly to provide all the had to give.

The day I got released from their care, I hobbled up to the 3rd floor nurses station and handed them a huge array of flowers. They were so thankful even though I thought it was not enough.

Never forget those that give without expecting.