GoDuBois.com

Missing Dog Help please

SgtRick417

Help! My year old Brittany disappeared today. We were hunting on the Pennsylvania State Game Land 77 near DuBois, Pa. Because he is still a pup he hangs close to me. He followed a scent into a wooded area. I called him and then used the buzzer on his collar. I heard him yelp and now he is gone. I do not have a pic but he is 40 pounds, orange & white typical Brittany, My phone number and the word REWARD is on his collar. Help. I have waked the area along Game Land Rd near the big power line.  If anyone has a tip please respond here

Rusty 1st training .3.jpg

To all of you kind DuBoisians.  Rusty has been found!!  At dusk last night I returned to the location where I last saw him.  I encountered a gentleman walking by the road and told him my predicament.  He said, “There is a lady at the top of the hill with what looks like an orange & white Cocker Spaniel”.  I hot footed it to the top of the hill and there was Rusty in the back of her SUV playing with her children.  WOW!  Rusty is now in his home and none the worse.  Again, thank you all for your kind expressions and advice. You are the best!!

Rusty 1st training.2.jpg