GoDuBois.com

US DOJ charges local building contractor with sexual harassment of female tenants

jaman

The US District Court today announced charges  and lawsuit against a local building contractor (Tim Britton) for continually harassing female rental tenants. Their are multiple complainants with possibly more to come. This has been going on for at least 6 years.

He also was renting to convicted pedophiles and the government actually helps pay their rent. He's tried to hide behind his so called religion for a lot of years now. I remember the one time he was being accused of an incident at the middle school and he put out a plea on FB asking his prayer warriors to pray for him at that time. Just a damn shame that some people are kinda forced to have to rent from him.

31 minutes ago, BillyC said:

He also was renting to convicted pedophiles and the government actually helps pay their rent. He's tried to hide behind his so called religion for a lot of years now. I remember the one time he was being accused of an incident at the middle school and he put out a plea on FB asking his prayer warriors to pray for him at that time. Just a damn shame that some people are kinda forced to have to rent from him.

he got a "clearance" to coach youths baseball after the school incident ......HOW AND WHY ???

Fallscreek quietly bended over backwards for this stooge......there I said it , prove me wrong...he owns alot of main st. with his parolees rentals.......like it or not.......... I guess his dad had alot of friendz there.

3 hours ago, redmill said:

Fallscreek quietly bended over backwards for this stooge......there I said it , prove me wrong...he owns alot of main st. with his parolees rentals.......like it or not.......... I guess his dad had alot of friendz there.

I knew his dad really well. He didn't care for how he saw his son was turning out. He has had nothing but issues and lawsuits with his relatives in the last several years. Plus he ended up getting custody of his kid (probably buying people off) and hate to think what he may be turning that kid into.

On 5/22/2023 at 11:24 AM, BillyC said:

I knew his dad really well. He didn't care for how he saw his son was turning out. He has had nothing but issues and lawsuits with his relatives in the last several years. Plus he ended up getting custody of his kid (probably buying people off) and hate to think what he may be turning that kid into.

I thought about his son that's sad.