GoDuBois.com

Meet my granddaughter Faith Marie

Bon

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bon said:

2 FAMILY YARD SALE
Fri - Sun 9-6
484 Spicher Rd off of Hickory Rd. Around 1000 skeins of NEW yarn, girls sz 2 (some only worn once), furniture, Home decor,  glassware, Chistmas, exercise equipment, books, trinkets & a lots more!

IMG_0634.jpeg

IMG_0635.jpeg

Gonna have any doll babys for sale?  I see a really cute one right now!

2 hours ago, Bon said:

Fun fur, ribbon & other fancy yarn $1 Blanket yarn or 16 oz yarn $5 Red Heart Super Saver, all colors $2 Baby yarn $2 There is also “Make me an offer” if you buy a lot!!

IMG_0657.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

IMG_0645.jpeg

looks like my wifes sewing fabric 

On 7/14/2023 at 10:25 PM, Petee said:

I'll bet her Mom, Dad and Bon will outbid me in a heartbeat!

No offers on Peanut, except to babysit anytime, if needed. Many people finally got to meet her in person for the first time this past weekend. Faith Marie was on the screened in front porch with us most of Friday. Saturday & Sunday was really slow business days, but we still did good.

Brandi & Deryk did have several people ask if they wanted to sell Milo!! Sorry, but no, he will be their daughters service dog when he is around 3. He is just a puppy at 1 1/2 yrs old & wants to be friends with everyone & you to throw his toy for him to chase & repeat!!

Midgy made new friends with everyone. She had to bark every time someone stopped & wouldn’t leave the person alone till they bent down & pet her. She’s a happy wiener most often .   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 2:27 PM, WMJ77 said:

how ya doing Faith?

Faith has to go back to Pittsburgh tomorrow for an appointment with the urology dept. Her right kidney has swollen up & the urethra is blocked. This is the kidney she had the stones removed from.  She has to be cathed in order for her to pee every 3 hrs. 
Other then that, she is a very happy kid…singing, blowing her bubbles, looking at her books & loving her new house!!

She could use a 🙏🏻 or two for tomorrow so they can hopefully figure out what is going on with her kidney. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Faith has hydronephrosis….urine backed up into her kidney

we did see Children’s Pittsburgh urology this past Wednesday and I thought I’d have answers….it I dont

basically they said that it’s a complication from the surgery she had in Philly so therefore it’s there problem so I wait till Monday to talk with CHOP (Philly) 🤦‍♀️ 

Oooo how I wish I could post videos on here 😭 

anyway….Faith was also referred to Make A Wish by her oncologist and social worker and she was approved, so Peanut wished for a swing set so she could play outside and spend time with her family and friends outside too ❤️ that’s her Papa Rick (Deryk’s dad) in the pics with peanut and me

IMG_9253.jpeg

IMG_9247.jpeg

IMG_9251.jpeg

IMG_9263.jpeg

IMG_9261.jpeg

IMG_9262.jpeg

1 hour ago, Spawn of Bon said:

Oooo how I wish I could post videos on here 😭 

anyway….Faith was also referred to Make A Wish by her oncologist and social worker and she was approved, so Peanut wished for a swing set so she could play outside and spend time with her family and friends outside too ❤️ that’s her Papa Rick (Deryk’s dad) in the pics with peanut and me

IMG_9253.jpeg

IMG_9247.jpeg

IMG_9251.jpeg

IMG_9263.jpeg

IMG_9261.jpeg

IMG_9262.jpeg

She needs a heated greenhouse so she can go outside in the winter and soak up some rays every day!

4 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

basically they said that it’s a complication from the surgery she had in Philly so therefore it’s there problem so I wait till Monday to talk with CHOP (Philly)

that sounds like total bull s%^t to me....I know they are a childrens hospital but they dont have to act like a mad child:duh: 

It's Faith's problem, no one else's and everyone should be fighting for the chance to take care of her instead of worrying about their own butts which probably work just fine!!!    I stand whole heartedly behind the people at Johns Hopkins.  They could not have been better to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...