GoDuBois.com

Age and government

des

I think it’s time to get anyone over the age of 70 out of office. Mitch mocconell last two flaws and the 90 year old woman can’t think of her name Biden . I don’t think there’s anything forward thinking going on.They can’t get anything done with all of the investigations going on. It’s high time to clean house from local government to the White House. 

41 minutes ago, des said:

I think it’s time to get anyone over the age of 70 out of office. Mitch mocconell last two flaws and the 90 year old woman can’t think of her name Biden . I don’t think there’s anything forward thinking going on.They can’t get anything done with all of the investigations going on. It’s high time to clean house from local government to the White House. 

That's a good start. Term limits, end that sweet retirement plan, get them back to the job they signed up for.

I'm all for term limits on Congress.   And once they've served their full terms, walk them out and hang them for the deeds we don't know about.

Those that leave office 1 day or more before fulfilling full term shall first face an accounting and criminal review, and if there is dirt - hang them.

The reason I have those who willingly left office get a proper investigation is because they showed some sort of reasoning to give up power.

Yes, I agree with term limits and age limits.  And I sure don't think they need to collect pensions.  They seem to make enough that they should have saved and invested in enough that they don't need to collect a pension at my expense.  Some of them have two and three residences, for pete's sakes!

Chances are most of them in the congress and house are millionaires and really don’t need the money. They just want more. A guy i know ran for county seat said gets elected twice and all he has to do is run third time and he is eligible for a pension. That is not right. Just wrong!