GoDuBois.com

Nancy Pelosi, at 83, running for another term

Basset3

29 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

If there ever was a need for term limits...it should have been implemented years ago!  I can't believe Nancy Pelosi is running for another term to further damage our fragile society.

Nancy Pelosi & Immigration: Speaks Argues Red States Should Let Illegal  Immigrants Stay to 'Pick the Crops' | National Review

If it was not for the liberals in LA LA Land real Americans would have never heard of her worthless azz.

Instead she has been ruining lives forever

She should have never been elected to start with.

This country does not need people like her.

3 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

her state is a s%it show....thats all you need to see, plus her insider trading hubby that nobody seems to care about :duh:

YEP

and the Republicans owns the House, why ain't they doing something about Congress and it's insider trading??????

And the answer is-----DING DING DING

They are just as crooked as the liberals.

The crooked is non-stop. The more you pay attention, the more you get to thinking that Trump is most honest politician of them all, and that is sad. 

1 hour ago, fedup said:

YEP

and the Republicans owns the House, why ain't they doing something about Congress and it's insider trading??????

And the answer is-----DING DING DING

They are just as crooked as the liberals.

The crooked is non-stop. 

I think I just fainted!! :funny4:  Did you say that the much loved Republicans are crooks? As much as the Dems? 
Then why don’t we get rid of the party system altogether & just vote for individuals?? Would that work?

1 hour ago, Bon said:

I think I just fainted!! :funny4:  Did you say that the much loved Republicans are crooks? As much as the Dems? 
Then why don’t we get rid of the party system altogether & just vote for individuals?? Would that work?

Because in all honesty they don’t need or care what the people not in any position think or want. They all say they do but big money talks. People that stay in office into their 80’s 90’s don’t care about anything other than money and power. They all need to get out. If you can spend billions on election’s something is wrong. 

Well. To be a smart a$$. She's running for another term. I could beat her in a race. I'm pretty fast for a heavy weight Caucasian (shorted for a fat white guy). However. It makes you wonder what them knuckleheads in California actually do to think she is the answer. Or those in Congress.

5 hours ago, Bon said:

Bon, you need to go back and look at all of my posts I have made since 2007 ? I have never supported the Republican party. I was just accused of doing so by the liberals that used to be here because their only weak azz responses to my position on things was to accuse me of being a Republican. 

Their thought process, just like today, only sees two ways of life because that's what they were taught by their family (and unions)and the liberal school system they attended.

The whole time I have been on godubois I have advocated the dismantling of the voted for two party dictatorship we live with.

If you want to save the country that, at one time, offered you freedom learn how to re-educate yourself with the facts you see every day and quit thinking that your vote for one of the two parties is gonna change what you see today.

You have spent your whole voting life using a stupid excuse of blaming THE OTHER PARTY, without using the brain that Mother Nature gave you. You refuse, and millions of others, to take the responsibility of just what you voted for.

I know you Bon, you see what I and millions of others see every day. Biden and his family has become filthy rich with your, only vote for a Democrat no matter what life lessons.

1 hour ago, BillyC said:

Well. To be a smart a$$. She's running for another term. I could beat her in a race. I'm pretty fast for a heavy weight Caucasian (shorted for a fat white guy). However. It makes you wonder what them knuckleheads in California actually do to think she is the answer. Or those in Congress.

Knowing the facts and the right thing does not make you a smart azz. It only makes you an enemy of the stupid people that refuses to accept what you know.

They are such weak people they need to attack you as a person because they are too brainwashed to understand the facts that you know to be true.

4 hours ago, des said:

Because in all honesty they don’t need or care what the people not in any position think or want. They all say they do but big money talks. People that stay in office into their 80’s 90’s don’t care about anything other than money and power. They all need to get out. If you can spend billions on election’s something is wrong. 

Name one voted for, or wants to be voted for, that has never lied right to your face.

The voting public is so brainwashed that they willingly vote for a known liar because they know they can b1tch about who they voted for.

Those wanting your vote knows they can get away with lying.

Is this how things should be????

Face the facts people. Your whole election process is being controlled by those who wants to be elected.

It has nothing to do with your constitutional rights to a free election. 

How many times in your life has the voted for changed the voting districts? Has the geography of those districts changed? Or has the volume of voters changed?

Your voted for government has the power to control what you vote for and how your vote counts.

It starts in the beginning in your small towns. You can not be a elected leader of your community unless you proclaim you are a democrat or a Republican.

You can claim to be a independent but check out the rules that independents has to follow compared to The two parties

The fix is in and it has always been in. No citizen can beat the two party system.

8 hours ago, Bon said:

the past election shows you cant just vote for individuals but I like the idea of no partys....you could arrest whoever, whenever, and no majority party could block it.....block any bank acc that comes from insider trading, term limits , limits on election funding, also same healthcare  as us. No pensions, they can get ssi, no paid for personal police protection, no personal jets on our dime....thats a start

12 minutes ago, DLE1950 said:

I heard the governor of California is throwing his hat in for president. Are they not related??? She looking forward to bigger thing I he would make it

Gov. Gavin Newsom's aunt, Barbara Newsom, was once married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. Barbara Newsom and Ron Pelosi divorced in 1977.