GoDuBois.com

Let's become a trans

fedup

It's the "IN" thing to do.  You can whine and cry about anything in the world and the Liberal government and DOJ will come to your rescue to keep your little buttercup self safe from the evil white man. Stupid laws will be forced onto the masses by your micro-minority group. 

So you plan on cutting off your Johnson so you can be a sexy weak woman because you are too weak to be a man.  Read this and learn the real facts that proves you can't achieve what you want by using a knife. 

Published 

Meet the American who unlocked the science of gender, Nettie Stevens, female research pioneer

Stevens proved that male and female identity were determined by chromosomes — solving a mystery that confounded science for millennia

Dr. Nettie Stevens broke down barriers for women and opened up doors of knowledge for all humankind.

She decoded the science between the two genders. 

A pioneering cytogeneticist and researcher at Bryn Mawr College, outside Philadelphia, Stevens discovered in 1905 that sex is determined by hereditary traits passed through chromosomes. 

Females are born with a pair of XX chromosomes, inheriting an X from both the mother and father. Males are born with XY chromosomes; the X is from the mother, the Y from the father. 

MEET THE AMERICAN WHO CREATED THE KENTUCKY DERBY, MERIWETHER LEWIS CLARK JR., BORN OF PIONEERS

Stevens further discovered that the determinant X or Y chromosome was passed through the father. 

Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes. One pair, known as the sex chromosomes, determines male or female gender. 

It’s settled science today. But her work revolutionized the burgeoning field of genetics at the turn of the 20th century. 

"She was a real prodigy," Gregory Davis, an associate professor of biology at Bryn Mawr today, told Fox News Digital.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/meet-american-discovered-science-defines-two-genders-nettie-stevens-research-pioneer

Women refuse to stand at winner’s podium after transgender cyclist finishes in first place in women’s category

Story by Chantz Martin  Yesterday 3:45 PM

A transgender cyclist won the female category at a gravel race but stood alone on the winners' podium after the event.

The second- and third-place winners refused to appear at the medal ceremony after Lesley Mumford won her age group in the 100-mile Desert Gravel Co2Ut. Mumford was born a male and transitioned to female in 2017.

Mumford posted a picture on Instagram of her standing at the podium alone but smiling and holding the first-place medal. 

"I have no idea why so many people bailed before the podiums, but they did," Mumford wrote after finishing ahead of 43 female athletes in the 40-49 division.

The event did offer a nonbinary division, but Mumford decided to compete in the female category.

Mumford outpaced Lindsey Kriete by 17 minutes. Kriete finished in second place, while Michelle Van Sickle finished third.

Niether Kriete nor Van Sickle have publicly commented on their decision not to join Mumford at the podium. 

The event did offer a nonbinary division, but Mumford decided to compete in the female category.

See, even when you give the wussies a place all their own, they still need to beat down women to make them feel like a real man.

51 minutes ago, jaman said:

When a parent decides to cut off the weeny of the kid to be transgender,what is that kid going to think when he is a teenager. They lost their weeny and they cant have kids either "way" naturally, where does that leave them? Mentally destroyed.

Again, sexual reassignment surgery does not occur until a person is 18. One reported case where that happened when the child alledgedly was 15 may rightfully get the people who engineered it in deep legal trouble once it is adjudicated. I have never heard of this being done to a preteen except as an act of abuse

8 hours ago, fedup said:

It's the "IN" thing to do.  You can whine and cry about anything in the world and the Liberal government and DOJ will come to your rescue to keep your little buttercup self safe from the evil white man. Stupid laws will be forced onto the masses by your micro-minority group. 

So you plan on cutting off your Johnson so you can be a sexy weak woman because you are too weak to be a man.  Read this and learn the real facts that proves you can't achieve what you want by using a knife. 

Published 

Meet the American who unlocked the science of gender, Nettie Stevens, female research pioneer

Stevens proved that male and female identity were determined by chromosomes — solving a mystery that confounded science for millennia

Dr. Nettie Stevens broke down barriers for women and opened up doors of knowledge for all humankind.

She decoded the science between the two genders. 

A pioneering cytogeneticist and researcher at Bryn Mawr College, outside Philadelphia, Stevens discovered in 1905 that sex is determined by hereditary traits passed through chromosomes. 

Females are born with a pair of XX chromosomes, inheriting an X from both the mother and father. Males are born with XY chromosomes; the X is from the mother, the Y from the father. 

MEET THE AMERICAN WHO CREATED THE KENTUCKY DERBY, MERIWETHER LEWIS CLARK JR., BORN OF PIONEERS

Stevens further discovered that the determinant X or Y chromosome was passed through the father. 

Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes. One pair, known as the sex chromosomes, determines male or female gender. 

It’s settled science today. But her work revolutionized the burgeoning field of genetics at the turn of the 20th century. 

"She was a real prodigy," Gregory Davis, an associate professor of biology at Bryn Mawr today, told Fox News Digital.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/meet-american-discovered-science-defines-two-genders-nettie-stevens-research-pioneer

Here's a lengthy paper on how hormones in utero can affect the brain of a male fetus, feminizing it. Same process probably happens with the brains of female fetuses that identify themselves as trans male after birth.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/104/2/390/5104458

15 hours ago, weirdcritter said:

Again, sexual reassignment surgery does not occur until a person is 18. One reported case where that happened when the child alledgedly was 15 may rightfully get the people who engineered it in deep legal trouble once it is adjudicated. I have never heard of this being done to a preteen except as an act of abuse

And again, you are still wrong. 

14 hours ago, weirdcritter said:

Here's a lengthy paper on how hormones in utero can affect the brain of a male fetus, feminizing it. Same process probably happens with the brains of female fetuses that identify themselves as trans male after birth.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/104/2/390/5104458

Just about everything can affect a fetus. All that is happening now, is that the Liberals are making up new names and descriptions for those who can't handle life like most people.  

Just think of all the things you thought you wanted to be as you grew up.  Fireman, cop, cowboy, sports star, race car drivers, on and on and on..      Did any of them come true???? Most likely not. So should you have had a operation to become one of them because that is what you wanted at the time???  

Face it people, growing up is not easy most times. there is a lot of stress involved.  The strong survive and become functioning adults the weak don't die they just try to be something they are not and they expect everyone to help them be weak. 

Don't blame the weak, blame the Liberals for not only allowing it to happen but promoting as well. 

Critter, can we stop with the brainwashed propaganda and deal with the truth for once???

The ultimate step in gender-affirming medical treatment is surgery, which is uncommon in patients under age 18. Some children’s hospitals and gender clinics don’t offer surgery to minors, requiring that they be adults before deciding on procedures that are irreversible and carry a heightened risk of complications.

The Komodo analysis of insurance claims found 56 genital surgeries among patients ages 13 to 17 with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis from 2019 to 2021. Among teens, “top surgery” to remove breasts is more common. In the three years ending in 2021, at least 776 mastectomies were performed in the United States on patients ages 13 to 17 with a gender dysphoria diagnosis, according to Komodo’s data analysis of insurance claims. This tally does not include procedures that were paid for out of pocket.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-transyouth-data/

Here is another sick in the head liberal that needs a operation to remove her mouth or brain or both. 

Nebraska senator flips out debating ban on sex change surgeries for minors, screams 'we need trans people'

'Transgender people belong here, we need trans people, we love trans people,' state Sen. Machaela Cavanaugh shouted

A Friday morning session in the unicameral Nebraska legislature devolved into chaos after one Democratic lawmaker began shouting her support for transgender people amid a debate on a bill to ban sex change procedures for minors in the state.

The bill, which was ultimately approved by lawmakers and sent to Republican Gov. Jim Pillen's desk to become law, bans sex change procedures for minors, as well as abortion after 12 weeks of pregnancy.

In voicing her disapproval to the measure Friday morning, state Democrat Sen. Machaela Cavanaugh slapped the lectern and repeatedly shouted: "Transgender people belong here, we need trans people, we love trans people."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nebraska-senator-flips-out-debating-ban-sex-change-surgeries-minors-screams-we-need-trans-people

Some more sick in the head Liberals

Nebraska police arrest 6 at state capitol, including woman who punched trooper, amid abortion, trans debate

The incident in which a woman allegedly punched a trooper in the chest was caught on security video

At least six people were arrested at the Nebraska state capitol building Friday after protests broke out as lawmakers passed a bill that bans abortions after 12 weeks and restricts gender transition procedures for those under 19.

Debate was stopped briefly around 2:40 p.m. while arrests took place in a chamber balcony where those opposing the controversial bill yelled and threw what appeared to be bloody tampons onto the legislative floor. The balconies were cleared for the remainder of the debate. 

Lucia Salinas, 24, and Maghie Miller-Jenkins, 36, were arrested for allegedly obstructing a government operation and disturbing the peace, the Nebraska State Patrol said in a release sent to Fox News Digital. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nebraska-police-arrest-least-person-state-capitol-lawmakers-approve-abortion-transgender-bill

2 hours ago, fedup said:

Critter, can we stop with the brainwashed propaganda and deal with the truth for once???

The ultimate step in gender-affirming medical treatment is surgery, which is uncommon in patients under age 18. Some children’s hospitals and gender clinics don’t offer surgery to minors, requiring that they be adults before deciding on procedures that are irreversible and carry a heightened risk of complications.

The Komodo analysis of insurance claims found 56 genital surgeries among patients ages 13 to 17 with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis from 2019 to 2021. Among teens, “top surgery” to remove breasts is more common. In the three years ending in 2021, at least 776 mastectomies were performed in the United States on patients ages 13 to 17 with a gender dysphoria diagnosis, according to Komodo’s data analysis of insurance claims. This tally does not include procedures that were paid for out of pocket.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-transyouth-data/

There are a small number of operations undertaken under age 18. I oppose operations on anyone that young. Difference of opinion not brainwashing. 

Are you familiar with South African runner Caster Semenya? She was born female but was revealed to have internal testes instead of a womb after she won many races. I myself think trans women should not compete athletically with biological born women until treatment causes their testesterone levels to fall to that of a biological born woman.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/semenya-offered-show-her-body-officials-prove-she-was-female-2022-05-24/

3 hours ago, fedup said:

Just about everything can affect a fetus. All that is happening now, is that the Liberals are making up new names and descriptions for those who can't handle life like most people.  

Just think of all the things you thought you wanted to be as you grew up.  Fireman, cop, cowboy, sports star, race car drivers, on and on and on..      Did any of them come true???? Most likely not. So should you have had a operation to become one of them because that is what you wanted at the time???  

Face it people, growing up is not easy most times. there is a lot of stress involved.  The strong survive and become functioning adults the weak don't die they just try to be something they are not and they expect everyone to help them be weak. 

Don't blame the weak, blame the Liberals for not only allowing it to happen but promoting as well. 

I wanted to be a scientist but had to give up that dream because of difficulties I had in math. If I could have had an implant put in my brain to help me do well in math, such as Elon Musk's neural link technology, if it were perfected, I would have gone for it. Still hate this area for not doing doing more to help me succeed in math. Various mental issues, which lead to a stay at Warren and years on powerful psychiatric drugs that I didn't need forced me give up my backup dream of becoming scholar. When I graduated from college I was hoping to begin a minimum wage job as a cubicle worker, convinced that would eventually lead to a good paying job in middle management, preferably in a city. My inability to drive due to panic attacks make me very open to self-driving technology.  I would have been willing to work as a retail clerk as well. None of that happened. Today I work as an associate for Goodwill Industries.

If you want to blame anyone for the emergence of transexuals as a political issue blame scientific research and biotechnology. I see this as among the first steps toward adoption of transhuman technology, melding the digital with the human, our next step in our own evolution. Humans 2.0.

3 hours ago, fedup said:

Here is another sick in the head liberal that needs a operation to remove her mouth or brain or both. 

Nebraska senator flips out debating ban on sex change surgeries for minors, screams 'we need trans people'

'Transgender people belong here, we need trans people, we love trans people,' state Sen. Machaela Cavanaugh shouted

A Friday morning session in the unicameral Nebraska legislature devolved into chaos after one Democratic lawmaker began shouting her support for transgender people amid a debate on a bill to ban sex change procedures for minors in the state.

The bill, which was ultimately approved by lawmakers and sent to Republican Gov. Jim Pillen's desk to become law, bans sex change procedures for minors, as well as abortion after 12 weeks of pregnancy.

In voicing her disapproval to the measure Friday morning, state Democrat Sen. Machaela Cavanaugh slapped the lectern and repeatedly shouted: "Transgender people belong here, we need trans people, we love trans people."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nebraska-senator-flips-out-debating-ban-sex-change-surgeries-minors-screams-we-need-trans-people

I was under the impression that this legislation was in opposition to any gender affirming care for minors, including puberty blockers and hormone therapy, both of which I support provided its under doctor care and parental assent.

1 hour ago, weirdcritter said:

There are a small number of operations undertaken under age 18. I oppose operations on anyone that young. Difference of opinion not brainwashing. 

Are you familiar with South African runner Caster Semenya? She was born female but was revealed to have internal testes instead of a womb after she won many races. I myself think trans women should not compete athletically with biological born women until treatment causes their testesterone levels to fall to that of a biological born woman.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/semenya-offered-show-her-body-officials-prove-she-was-female-2022-05-24/

The number is unknown. Not small.   ONE is too many and jail time should be mandatory for the doctors and adults involved.  

You started out with the straight propaganda "there is no one under the age of 18 receiving any treatment or surgery". 

Numerous times I showed you proof that you were wrong but you kept repeating the lie.  Now when you can no longer dispute the truth you are backpedaling with excuses.

As you repeat the lies you promote what is going on.

I believe that this BS is not a gray area in anyway shape or form. This is black or white. There is no grey amount of drugs and there is no partial slice of the knife.

This is a barbarian practice and no where near human.

52 minutes ago, weirdcritter said:

I wanted to be a scientist but had to give up that dream because of difficulties I had in math. If I could have had an implant put in my brain to help me do well in math, such as Elon Musk's neural link technology, if it were perfected, I would have gone for it. Still hate this area for not doing doing more to help me succeed in math. Various mental issues, which lead to a stay at Warren and years on powerful psychiatric drugs that I didn't need forced me give up my backup dream of becoming scholar. When I graduated from college I was hoping to begin a minimum wage job as a cubicle worker, convinced that would eventually lead to a good paying job in middle management, preferably in a city. My inability to drive due to panic attacks make me very open to self-driving technology.  I would have been willing to work as a retail clerk as well. None of that happened. Today I work as an associate for Goodwill Industries.

If you want to blame anyone for the emergence of transexuals as a political issue blame scientific research and biotechnology. I see this as among the first steps toward adoption of transhuman technology, melding the digital with the human, our next step in our own evolution. Humans 2.0.

I am sorry for all your difficult situations. 

You just admitted that things that was done to you when you were young was harmful to you.

How in the hell can you keep making excuses for what is happening to these kids?

We don't need human 2.0. We need to let Mother Nature the **** alone.

She can wipe your AZZ of the face of this earth anytime she wants.

53 minutes ago, weirdcritter said:

I was under the impression that this legislation was in opposition to any gender affirming care for minors, including puberty blockers and hormone therapy, both of which I support provided its under doctor care and parental assent.

Well Buddy there really is only one thing to be understood and removed from society.  There are supposed humans acting like some Stephen King witch doctors slicing and dicing little kids for money.

These people are practicing liberals and yet you keep telling us that this country can't survive without liberalism.  

I think that real American citizens believes this country will completely fail because of the liberals and their socialism hidden behind the word liberalism.

Why don't they just call their selves socialists promoting socialism? 

Easy answer, even their non-thinking brain knows that no society has endured socialism.  Hell, the Pilgrims couldn't even make it work 

On 5/20/2023 at 8:43 AM, fedup said:

Women refuse to stand at winner’s podium after transgender cyclist finishes in first place in women’s category

Story by Chantz Martin  Yesterday 3:45 PM

A transgender cyclist won the female category at a gravel race but stood alone on the winners' podium after the event.

The second- and third-place winners refused to appear at the medal ceremony after Lesley Mumford won her age group in the 100-mile Desert Gravel Co2Ut. Mumford was born a male and transitioned to female in 2017.

Mumford posted a picture on Instagram of her standing at the podium alone but smiling and holding the first-place medal. 

"I have no idea why so many people bailed before the podiums, but they did," Mumford wrote after finishing ahead of 43 female athletes in the 40-49 division.

Mumford outpaced Lindsey Kriete by 17 minutes. Kriete finished in second place, while Michelle Van Sickle finished third.

Niether Kriete nor Van Sickle have publicly commented on their decision not to join Mumford at the podium. 

See, even when you give the wussies a place all their own, they still need to beat down women to make them feel like a real man.

This should not have been her decision.   She should have been required to be in the non binary division.  That is where the event holders could have stopped this situation from happening.  

I truly believe this is one of those things you will never try to understand if it doesn't directly touch your life. I can tell you that I know a couple young adults who have undergone gender change surgery and they were required to wait until they were 18.  They had years of therapy and psychological evaluations during the process.  

You don't just go in and say "I want to be a "xyz" and have surgery the next day. 

Sure, there are Drs. doing unethical things, but that holds in all areas of life, not just this situation. 

I'm not a huge supporter of this but I also knew a young female that wanted to be a male from toddler age. She ended up committing suicide in her 20's and I believe it was lack of resources to help her cope. 

There are a lot of things happening in the world that I don't agree with, it's best to ignore those situations and live my life in peace. 

46 minutes ago, fedup said:

I am sorry for all your difficult situations. 

You just admitted that things that was done to you when you were young was harmful to you.

How in the hell can you keep making excuses for what is happening to these kids?

We don't need human 2.0. We need to let Mother Nature the **** alone.

She can wipe your AZZ of the face of this earth anytime she wants.

One of the few times we agree. Mother Nature could wipe us out. By using technology, scientific knowledge and machines we have to make it harder for her to do so.  Physically, for our size, we are among the weakest creatures on the planet. One chimp could tear apart someone like Arnold Schwartzenegger in his prime.  Yet we have become the most successful species on the planet. We became the dominant species via science and technology. Chimps, our closest animal relative,  are endangered.

42 minutes ago, fedup said:

Well Buddy there really is only one thing to be understood and removed from society.  There are supposed humans acting like some Stephen King witch doctors slicing and dicing little kids for money.

These people are practicing liberals and yet you keep telling us that this country can't survive without liberalism.  

I think that real American citizens believes this country will completely fail because of the liberals and their socialism hidden behind the word liberalism.

Why don't they just call their selves socialists promoting socialism? 

Easy answer, even their non-thinking brain knows that no society has endured socialism.  Hell, the Pilgrims couldn't even make it work 

Capitalism itself is an outgrowth of liberalism. You tend to confuse extreme leftists with liberals. Soros, who is very much a capitalist as shown by how he made a fortune on the Bank of England's oversight, supports the mixed economy I discuss below. Regardless of anti-Semitic accusations that he has evil plans to run the world. 

f you interpret socialism as any government interference in the economy, then the U.S. Constitution promotes socialism because it give the government the power to print and mint money, which in itself give it a major influence in the economy. Bitcoin and other non-government curency may eventually replace government issued currency, but that won't happen-if it does-until both of us are worm food. Also, the Constitution gives Congress the power to regulate interstate commerce. I don't think there has ever been any serious attempt to amend that part of the Constitution.

This country, like all industrialized countries I know of, has a mixed economy, a mixture of capitalism and socialism \, that works pretty well. Not perfectly, but we will never have a perfect society. Utopias are impossible, or rather utopias are utopias for the ruling class; they are dystopias for everybody else. 

I fail to see what transsexuals have to do with socialism, which is an economic system. One of the most famous transwomen is Caitlyn Jenner who supports non-surgical treatment of transyouth but who is otherwise a staunch conservative Republican, often disagreeing with some of the transagenda. You do conflate extreme leftists with liberals. The two are very different. 

The extreme form of socialism, communism, will always fail because like all mammals we are a species that have a strong territorial instinct. Communism will only work when a limited number of people in certain groups agree to it. Monasteries, communes etc, and the children of these communes will usually leave when they reach adulthood because they disagree with their parents on common ownership. I have no problems with either. 

The only economic-political group that I can think of that would support young children getting gender reassignment surgery are extreme libertarians, to the right of the Libertarian Party. These extreme libertarians are rare, without a presence on the Internet, but they are very much for the right of children to make decisions on sexual matters and drugs as well. 

Until fairly recently the Libertarian Party, which is very capitalistic, explicitly supported the right of children to have sex with adults. 

From the Libertarian Party platform in 1981: Non-quotes from those critical of the party at that time

https://www.fortfreedom.org/b29.htm

"We regard the tragedies caused by unplanned, unwanted 
pregnancies to be aggravated, if not created, by government 
policies of censorship, restriction, regulation and prohibition.  
Therefore we call for the repeal of all laws which restrict 
anyone, including children, from engaging in voluntary exchanges 
of goods, services or information regarding human sexuality, 
reproduction, birth control, or related medical or biological 
technologies."  

The 1986 platform preserved the above-cited language, but 
greatly expanded the "Children's Rights" article to include the 
following:  

"We oppose all legally created or sanctioned discrimination 
against (or in favor of) children, just as we oppose government 
discrimination directed at any other artificially defined sub-
category of human beings."  

"We also support the repeal of all laws establishing any 
category of crimes applicable to children for which adults would 
not be similarly vulnerable, such as curfew, smoking and 
alcoholic beverage laws, and other status offenses.  (...)  We 
seek the repeal of all 'children's codes' of statutes which 
abridge due process protections for young people."  

"Children should always have the right to establish their 
maturity by assuming administration and protection of their own 
rights, ending dependency upon their parents or other guardians 
and assuming all the responsibilities of adulthood."  

These quotes make it clear to any thinking person that 
the Libertarian Party deems the recruiting of, say, six-year-old 
boys and girls into a life of prostitution, heterosexual or 
otherwise, an exercise of something the platform never defines -
yet nevertheless refers to as "individual rights."  Indeed, 
should the parents of children so used dare to question a 
procurer's "right" to engage their children in such a manner, let 
them read carefully before venturing to lift a finger to 
interfere.  The Libertarian Platform (both versions) also reads:  

"We condemn the attempts by parents or any others -- via 
kidnappings, conservatorships, or instruction under confinement -
- to force children to conform to their parent's or any others' 
religious views."  

The child-molester's "right" to entice children into 
"voluntary" sexual performances is defended at every turn in the 
platform.  If the child is baited with candy rather than raped by 
outright physical force, the Libertarian pederast can declare the 
event a "consensual sexual relation," or a "voluntary exchange of 
goods and services regarding human sexuality," or even cite the 
child's "assumption" of the "administration and protection of its 
own rights."  After all, the platform plainly describes the 
distinction between a fully-formed, rational adult and a 
preadolescent child as an "artificially defined subcategory of 
human beings."  As for the parents, any attempt to interfere, 
especially if based on religious convictions, is classed as 
"kidnapping," a practice banned by force of Libertarian law.   

The Libertarian Party of today has changed to accept that children ought not to be making these decisions. But these arguments still pop on social media sites and comment sites once in a while. All in the name of freedom, economic, individual and otherwise.

Fedup, I think you and others on here want to live in a world like what we had back in the '70's, which is not going to happen because the world has changed too much. The Internet itself has made drastic changes in society and economics that are irreversible. That without going into changes in phone technology, automation, medicine, social attitudes among the young, etc. The 60's, 70's, 80's are gone, only to be revived in TV shows and movies. 

No offense, but with your attitude you're probably lucky you probably won't be around to see what awaits in the 2050's, 2060's, 2070's. I'm sad that I won't.