GoDuBois.com

Taylor Swift

Polo

I don't know about you all, but I have had enough of the Taylor Swift news at the football field.  Who cares?  I sure don't!  I have nothing against her at all.  I would just rather hear about football news!  Players have been dating and having famous people in the box for years.  Why all of a sudden is this a big deal?  Come on, news people, get a life!

5 hours ago, Polo said:

I don't know about you all, but I have had enough of the Taylor Swift news at the football field.  Who cares?  I sure don't!  I have nothing against her at all.  I would just rather hear about football news!  Players have been dating and having famous people in the box for years.  Why all of a sudden is this a big deal?  Come on, news people, get a life!

What do people see in Taylor Swift????  I don't get it....is she some kind of hero for the Gen Z people?  Way too liberal for my liking.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 11:58 AM, Polo said:

So, you've "had enough of Taylor Swift", yet went on here to mention her?   You are feeding the exact frenzy you claim to be against.  :duh:

I'm no Swiftie, but I'm happy to see two people who appear to be very happy.  I hope they are "the one" for each other.  We all need some "good" in the news.  

17 hours ago, disgruntled said:

So, you've "had enough of Taylor Swift", yet went on here to mention her?   You are feeding the exact frenzy you claim to be against.  :duh:

I'm no Swiftie, but I'm happy to see two people who appear to be very happy.  I hope they are "the one" for each other.  We all need some "good" in the news.  

Good point.  Won't be talking about her from here on out.  I still feel the same, though.  I want to hear about football, not who is dating who.  Sick of the soap opera.

23 hours ago, etink3908 said:

You do know football is a soap opera right? Lol

Ya, pretty much, but I enjoy the sport and like to hear about it rather than who is dating who.  Now don't get me started about the pay, etc.  No one is worth that kind of money.  However, it is fun to follow.