GoDuBois.com

Did Stoltz Motors sell also?

disgruntled

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

I've heard from two reliable sources in different neighboring towns that Stoltz Motors sold/plans to sell.  Yet neither knew to whom the deal was made.  Anyone know?  

No doubt one of the big conglomerates will buy them out...much like Murray Honda/Murray Ford.  Bigger isn't necessarily better...same with the banking industry.

3 hours ago, disgruntled said:

I've heard from two reliable sources in different neighboring towns that Stoltz Motors sold/plans to sell.  Yet neither knew to whom the deal was made.  Anyone know?  

Hopefully not Spitzer. I like the Hyundai guys and are a customer. I hope its Alexander or Ciocca.

5 hours ago, Basset3 said:

No doubt one of the big conglomerates will buy them out...much like Murray Honda/Murray Ford.  Bigger isn't necessarily better...same with the banking industry.

Owners probably getting close to retirement with no family willing to take over.  Cant blame them for selling out to the highest bidder.

7 hours ago, disgruntled said:

I found it interesting that john Coleman the car guy, a popular car salesman at Kelly Chrysler jeep in Brookville for 23 years, just this week started working at stoltz.

7 hours ago, buschpounder said:

I found it interesting that john Coleman the car guy, a popular car salesman at Kelly Chrysler jeep in Brookville for 23 years, just this week started working at stoltz.

Kelly CJD is now Gerry Raymond CJD in Brookville. I was in in November to have my Jeep inspected and didn't know till after I was there and Google asked how my visit to Gerry Raymond was. 

5 hours ago, pwacm said:

Kelly CJD is now Gerry Raymond CJD in Brookville. I was in in November to have my Jeep inspected and didn't know till after I was there and Google asked how my visit to Gerry Raymond was. 

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that.

19 hours ago, jaman said:

Hopefully not Spitzer. I like the Hyundai guys and are a customer. I hope its Alexander or Ciocca.

Don't want to highjack this post But I just love the Hyundai palisade. However my husband has always been a Ram person.  I have owned 5 Rams now at this time in life I feel a SUV would better suit my needs.  I can assume you own a Hyundai. I guess in general I would like to know if you like it and any pros or cons. 

30 minutes ago, etsaunt said:

Don't want to highjack this post But I just love the Hyundai palisade. However my husband has always been a Ram person.  I have owned 5 Rams now at this time in life I feel a SUV would better suit my needs.  I can assume you own a Hyundai. I guess in general I would like to know if you like it and any pros or cons. 

Yes I like it.  I use to have a Toyota Corolla. That was OK. 

38 minutes ago, BillyC said:

Delaney is who is buying Stoltz

hopefully they revamp their service department.  Worst I have ever seen. I used to work at several car dealerships and know what I am talking about plus from past experience with them.

Just had a couple cars in Spitzer Chevy for alignments and they were excellent. Got a quick appointment and they had them done quickly also as well as check the whole car out for any problems. Kudos to them.

1 hour ago, Gator11 said:

hopefully they revamp their service department.  Worst I have ever seen. I used to work at several car dealerships and know what I am talking about plus from past experience with them.

Just had a couple cars in Spitzer Chevy for alignments and they were excellent. Got a quick appointment and they had them done quickly also as well as check the whole car out for any problems. Kudos to them.

I know nothing about Delaney. Always had thought they were only a GM dealer.

On 5/11/2023 at 12:49 PM, BillyC said:

I know nothing about Delaney. Always had thought they were only a GM dealer.

I bought a car from Delaney many years ago but do not know about their service but they cannot be worse than Stoltz. Like I said hopefully they come in and do things right.

On 5/12/2023 at 11:23 PM, Gator11 said:

I bought a car from Delaney many years ago but do not know about their service but they cannot be worse than Stoltz. Like I said hopefully they come in and do things right.

I dont know about which car model, Ive never had a Problem with my Hyundai at Stoltz.