GoDuBois.com

The speaker of the house

fedup

Any reasonably  intelligent person can watch and hear what is happening and come to the conclusion that their voted for government is totally useless. The speaker does not have the power to pass a law or veto a law. He just tells people where to go and what to do. 

It appears as if all these useless Republicans can't handle one man. If they can't handle one man how in the hell can you expect them to handle running a country? Vote the clown in then ignore him and his followers. Without his fellow representatives he is completely useless.  

These idiots couldn't even beat the liberals in an election but they can beat their selves over one man. AMAZING

This is our agreed-on process in choosing new leaders.  If it has to be changed, then say something to your congressman or woman.  Most people never speak up except to complain.  If you're not willing to help push the wagon, then don't complain about which way it rolls!

19 hours ago, Petee said:

This is our agreed-on process in choosing new leaders.  If it has to be changed, then say something to your congressman or woman.  Most people never speak up except to complain.  If you're not willing to help push the wagon, then don't complain about which way it rolls!

I don't think anyone agreed that holding a person hostage from their new position just to get him to do the right thing for America. 

Now it's always so easy to complain about other people who are complaining about the voted for government.  Just tell them to do something and everything is solved. Don't bother explaining what it is that you want them to do and how they are supposed to do it. Nobody can push the voted for government. As we just seen the voted for government can't even push it's self. 

O I know the age old worthless standby, "just vote them out of office" . Can you find a honest voting process? If voting them out is so easy why does every year get worse instead of better?  Hell after 200 plus years of voting none of us should be able to find anything to complain about. 

I’m pretty confident our voting process is legit.  All the “proof” of voter fraud is nonsense imo.  It’s conjecture and hearsay and nothing more.  If true, it will come to light.  So far, it’s just far right clowns saying it. Well duh!  That should tell you something. 
I agree in some ways that voting is rather useless anymore because all the clowns running are the same anyway on both sides.  We’re damned either way.  I mean Trump still has support.  He’s an elite egomaniac. That doesn’t represent me.  

1 hour ago, pennstater said:

I’m pretty confident our voting process is legit.  All the “proof” of voter fraud is nonsense imo.  It’s conjecture and hearsay and nothing more.  If true, it will come to light.  So far, it’s just far right clowns saying it. Well duh!  That should tell you something. 
I agree in some ways that voting is rather useless anymore because all the clowns running are the same anyway on both sides.  We’re damned either way.  I mean Trump still has support.  He’s an elite egomaniac. That doesn’t represent me.  

The DOJ paying Twitter is voter fraud. MSM ignoring the truth about a polly is voter fraud. A mailman or woman carrying totes of votes around has every possibility of being hacked or lost. Would you send your mailman or woman to the poles to vote for you???? When it comes to trying to prove the fraud all we hear is recount recount recount. How many people has touched those ballets from the beginning to the recount???  And then there is my favorite one. We hear everyday about puter systems being hacked. Companies being held for ransom because their puter system has been taken over. When was the last time you heard or saw anyone verifying the voting machines? How can you trust the voting machine programmer when he is smart enough to program ? Just what is he programming??? So we have professional inspectors, we also have Fauci. He is a professional. 

NAAH Stater, I have no reason at all to trust any part of the voting system as it is today. 

OOPS I forgot one fact. Pollys are crooked liars so why would a voting system elect crooked liars? Who controls the voting process?????

On 1/6/2023 at 8:46 AM, pennstater said:

Yes. Both parties are in shambles.  It’s embarrassing.  Too many far righties and lefties.   

And you wonder why I have been saying we need a 3rd party. Did you see Biden and McConnell yuk yukking over some river bridge. That is the poster child for age limits. 2 80 yr old lifetime Swampers.

On 1/6/2023 at 8:02 AM, fedup said:

Any reasonably  intelligent person can watch and hear what is happening and come to the conclusion that their voted for government is totally useless. The speaker does not have the power to pass a law or veto a law. He just tells people where to go and what to do. 

It appears as if all these useless Republicans can't handle one man. If they can't handle one man how in the hell can you expect them to handle running a country? Vote the clown in then ignore him and his followers. Without his fellow representatives he is completely useless.  

These idiots couldn't even beat the liberals in an election but they can beat their selves over one man. AMAZING

It was all a show.  They could of come to this decision on the 3rd vote. Once again outside factors played a big part. heck, this group told trump to take a flying leap.