GoDuBois.com

Do you suppose WOKE fatigue is

redmill

3 hours ago, Basset3 said:

WOKE will go by way of the hula hoop, the leisure suit and Kmart.

3 hours ago, Basset3 said:

You are absolutely correct, but it will leave scars behind in many ways including the families of WOKE members.

Hopefully the limited thinking Liberals have ran out of things to change to their way. In a good world, the Liberals would be forced to put back all the things they have destroyed or taken down and then charged money for everytime they vote for a Liberal. Liberalism and those that support it has to be called out for what they have done to this country. Liberalism HAS TO BE REMOVED from this country if you want your country to survive. 

Speaking of Liberalism and it's stupid.

Published 

Students at expensive New York university occupy campus, demand A-grades for everyone

New School students are also demanding no tuition increase until 2028 and that the university president's house becomes "communal property"

Students at an elite, private university in New York City are occupying a campus building with the demand that all be given A grades. 

The original reason for The New School occupation, which began on December 8, was to support striking faculty members who were lobbying for higher wages and better health care. 

Though the faculty strike has since been resolved, a letter of demands now calls for A grades for all students. It says in part: "We demand that every student receives a final course grade of A as well as the removal of I/Z grades for the Fall 2022 semester." The letter insisted, "Attendance shall have no bearing on course grade." (According to the New School’s website, an "I" grade is a "temporary incomplete" and a "z" grade is an "unofficial withdrawal.")

The rest of the Liberal stupid here---->

https://www.foxnews.com/media/students-expensive-new-york-university-occupy-campus-demand-grades-everyone

Wokeness is the result of grownups allowing children to dictate and set the tone.  And when I say children I mean teenagers to twenty somethings.  Many or most young adults are entitled and spoiled. They are the selfish results of social media from their youth onward. We are reaping the results from that from 10-15 years ago. 
Sadly some adults on the left have embraced the nonsense as well. 

20 hours ago, Basset3 said:

I’m afraid it’s here to stay.  As the young that support and push this nonsense grow into adulthood, more and more will accept and think it’s good. We have already become an offended society. Sticks and stones no longer applies.  Be offended and cancel is the new norm brought to you by social media.  

1 hour ago, pennstater said:

Wokeness is the result of grownups liberals allowing children  liberals to dictate and set the tone.  And when I say children I mean teenagers to twenty somethings.  Many or most young adults liberals are entitled and spoiled. They are the selfish results of social media from their youth onward. We are reaping the results from that from 10-15 years ago. 
Sadly some adults  liberals on the left have embraced the nonsense as well. 

:cheers:

4 hours ago, pennstater said:

Wokeness is the result of grownups allowing children to dictate and set the tone.  And when I say children I mean teenagers to twenty somethings.  Many or most young adults are entitled and spoiled. They are the selfish results of social media from their youth onward. We are reaping the results from that from 10-15 years ago. 
Sadly some adults on the left have embraced the nonsense as well. 

Woke is every child's dream.  They scream defiantly till the "supposed" adults give them anything they want!  

While you are here you should,

You need to make things better for everyone, not just those special people that constantly cries for something.

You need to stop asking for other peoples money so you can be happy for doing nothing but crying

You need to stop demanding that others have to accept your life style and give up theirs so you can be happy with the choices YOU MADE.

You need to understand a basic fact, if you were born with a outtie your a male, if you were born with a inny you are a female. There is no amount of money, cutting, drugs and begging that can change that fact. You don't have the right to force anyone to believe you are right. 

You don't have the right to remove other peoples history because you are too weak minded to understand what history is. I don't think a god would give you the right to play god.

You need to understand that you can't control my life because you do not have that right and when you try to  all you do is breed anger and non acceptance of you as a person. 

We the free people of this country has used the Webster's dictionary just fine. We don't need you to change the definitions and words in that book because people are not paying attention to your crying.  

You are NOT special and you damn sure ain't entitled to anything.

On and on and on and on it goes. 

While waiting for my ride just inside the Medical Arts building a couple weeks ago, I overheard a young woman talking with someone who I couldn't clearly identify as male or female. The reason came clear as the conversation proceeded and this person told her about (I will "z" pronouns since they are more easily handled than "they" pronouns) zis upcoming sex change operation. I was fine that. Ze was in zis early twenties, so ze was old enough to decide what to do with zis own body, (I'm grinning as I type this. Aren't pronouns fun? Seriously, aren't they?) Ze was not forcing me to do anything. What I care about at that moment was catching the bus and getting home. This person was not preventing me from doing that. So I fail to see how force is even an issue. 

I also have a great-trans-nephew living outside Cleveland Ohio.  I am perfectly fine with him, or zim. 

In The Declaration of Independence Thomas Jefferson famously wrote: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

I would argue that my trans-nephew and this person talking to zis friend have the right to live their Life as they wish. They have the Liberty to change their sex and gender if they so chose. And they have the right to Pursue Happiness in whatever body or identity they wish.

As for chromosomes and genetics, there are forms are deafness and blindness caused by genetic defects. Sometimes these forms of deafness can be corrected by surgery-or mutilation as some could call it. There are promising techniques being developed to treat blindness too. On a genetic basis these people would still be considered deaf or blind. Some would even argue that Nature or God meant for them to be deaf or blind. I would argue that they have the right of Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness to choose not to be deaf or blind. Furthermore, those who are born with an XY chromosome who want to be XX may have a chromosonal defect that they want either lifestyle or surgery to correct. Same with those born XX who want be be XY. As long as said surgery takes place when they are adults, I'm find with that. If they come to regret that decision for whatever reason, many people regret getting married, becoming parents, taking a high paying job that leaves you depressed and unfulfilled. Join the club. Regret is part of life. It is not up to any agency to protect us from regrets.

One person I thought would come to regret his decisions is Erik Sprague, the Lizardman. Apparently he doesn't have any regrets. I'm find with that too. Do I think he has some kind of mental problem? Yeppers. Would I want to do what he did? Absolutely not. Do I think he should be locked up of denied his rights to get his procedures? Absolutely not. As long as he isn't forcing anyone to join him in Lizarddom I am fine with the choices he made. To me this country is not based on making money or getting cheap goods or following traditions. It is based on the Right of every Life to be lived in Liberty and to Pursue Happiness however that person chooses. 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/lizardman-scale-tattoos-implants-split-27237084

BTW: Growing up I as often called a sissy because I had no interest in wasting my time playing sports, which I do consider a waste of time, or hunting. I preferred to spend my time reading books and studying. Well, do you know what the opposite of trans is? Straight and gay men who accept their identity as men are considered cis, which is probably adopted from chemistry. Thus straight guys like me, Fed up, Pennstater, Titan, Illiterate, Gator, etc. are...(drum roll)...

Cissies!  :funny4:

On 12/18/2022 at 10:29 AM, weirdcritter said:

BTW: Growing up I as often called a sissy because I had no interest in wasting my time playing sports, which I do consider a waste of time, or hunting. I preferred to spend my time reading books and studying. Well, do you know what the opposite of trans is? Straight and gay men who accept their identity as men are considered cis, which is probably adopted from chemistry. Thus straight guys like me, Fed up, Pennstater, Titan, Illiterate, Gator, etc. are...(drum roll)...

Do you remember what I posted about definitions???

We the free people of this country has used the Webster's dictionary just fine. We don't need you to change the definitions and words in that book because people are not paying attention to your crying.  

I am a man. That is all that is needed.  No Liberal invented words are needed. 

Ze was not forcing me to do anything. What I care about at that moment was catching the bus and getting home. This person was not preventing me from doing that. So I fail to see how force is even an issue

Your Liberal government will make you, I and everyone else who has a penny pay for this. So you are being forced to deal with this. Your Liberal government is promoting this BS. We even pay for convicted criminals sex change while they are in jail.   Would you even want to venture a guess on how much money all of this is costing the tax payers???

" Aren't pronouns fun? Seriously, aren't they?) "

"I also have a great-trans-nephew living outside Cleveland Ohio.  I am perfectly fine with him, or zim. "      I am perfectly fine with "it" as long as "it" did not cost me one red cent.

In The Declaration of Independence Thomas Jefferson famously wrote: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

I would argue that my trans-nephew and this person talking to zis friend have the right to live their Life as they wish. They have the Liberty to change their sex and gender if they so chose. And they have the right to Pursue Happiness in whatever body or identity they wish.

I can't find anything in the Constitution that says I HAVE to pay for these peoples wishes.  Can You?

"As for chromosomes and genetics, there are forms are deafness and blindness caused by genetic defects. Sometimes these forms of deafness can be corrected by surgery-or mutilation as some could call it."

Comparing these people's wishes to someone being born deaf or blind does not rate my time on the keyboard. What a pathetic joke. 

Published 

Stanford releases guide to eliminate 'harmful language,' cautions against calling US citizens 'American'

Stanford's index says its goal is to eliminate 'many forms of harmful language'

Stanford University published an index of "harmful language" it plans to eliminate from the school’s websites and computer code, offering terms to be used as replacements.

The Elimination of Harmful Language Initiative, which was revealed in May, is a "multi-phase, multi-year project to address harmful language in IT at Stanford," according to the guide.

The guide says its goal is to eliminate "many forms of harmful language," including "racist, violent, and biased (e.g., disability bias, ethnic bias, ethnic slurs, gender bias, implicit bias, sexual bias) language" in Stanford websites and code. It added that it strives to educate people on the impact of words.

There are 10 "harmful language" sections outlined in the index: ableist, ageism, colonialism, culturally appropriative, gender-based, imprecise language, institutionalized racism, person-first, violent and additional considerations.

Among the words the university urges people to avoid in the imprecise language section is the term, "American." People are instead asked to use "U.S. Citizen" because "American" typically refers to "people from the United States only, thereby insinuating that the US is the most important country in the Americas." The Americas, the index notes, comprises 42 countries.

Other terms deemed harmful in this section include "abort," which offers the replacement of "cancel" or "end," because of moral concerns about abortion; "child prostitute" is replaced with a "child who has been trafficked," so the person is not defined by just one characteristic; and "Karen" is replaced with "demanding or entitled White woman."

Under the ableist section, the index urges people to use "accessible parking" instead of "handicap parking," "died by suicide" instead of "committed suicide" and "anonymous review" instead of "blind review." It also says people should use "unenlightened" as a replacement for "tone deaf," and a "person with a substance abuse disorder" as a replacement for "addict."

Click here so you can read the rest of the Liberals' stupidity--------->

https://www.foxnews.com/us/stanford-releases-guide-eliminate-harmful-language-cautions-against-calling-us-citizens-american

On 12/18/2022 at 11:29 AM, weirdcritter said:

Cissexual or Cis was coined in the mid 1990s by a German sexologist. Before that the word did not exist. As such the word still does not exist in my book.

So I am basically a male not a cis male but I did find your post amusing. Cis is used by the Alphabet community and not by the mainstream society. I don't check cis male on my applications etc. 

I do enjoy your posts. I also have a nephew who is gay and I still love him like all my other nephews. He doesn't try and make people call him any pronouns etc at least I don't think so.

By the way for all in the community transgender was first used in English in 1965 by John Oliven, and it had advanced to its current senses by the 1990s.

These by the way are english words and not used by most of the other countires in the world.

I do not have a problem with how anyone acts or believes. I do have a problem when they try and force me to call them crazy stupid pronouns. I am sorry I will not.

I will use your name not xe, ze or or any other made up pronoun.

So I let others be and express themselves however and I expect the same in return. I have yet to encounter anyone yet who gets triggered by anything I call them but then again I don't encounter many such people as I would say in California.

In my book until you actually go through with the sex change you are still that sex.

In closing using those famous words of Ted "There are no Chicks with D*cks, Johnny, only guys with T*ts.".

On 12/18/2022 at 11:52 AM, weirdcritter said:

I do want to add: though I consider sports to be a waste of time, I have no problem with anyone playing or watching them as long as I am not compelled to do so. Freedom, ya know?

I do not watch sports either as I consider it a waste of time and it keeps my blood pressure low. Now watching local sports where my nephews, Grand-kids or even friends play then I will watch them because it is actually a sport and fun to watch compared to some overpriced man or women playing them.