GoDuBois.com

Deadly mass shooting at a Nashville Christian school...

Pompeii

• Pompeii changed the title to Deadly mass shooting at a Nashville Christian school...

Such a sad situation that this kind of thing is still happening and at a Christian school and by a female. And who gives a 💩 what she identifies as, she was born with female parts she’s a female.

I just can’t wrap my head around what would possess anyone from purposely gunning down innocent helpless children, definitely a sick individual. Thankfully the police got there in time to kill her while she was actively shooting before she took anymore lives.

I don’t know what the answer is, all I can do is say a prayer for the families of these 3 children and 3 adults that were killed and those students, teachers, LEO’s, and EMS personnel that had to witness it.

3 hours ago, Eastman said:

Such a sad situation that this kind of thing is still happening and at a Christian school and by a female. And who gives a 💩 what she identifies as, she was born with female parts she’s a female.

I just can’t wrap my head around what would possess anyone from purposely gunning down innocent helpless children, definitely a sick individual. Thankfully the police got there in time to kill her while she was actively shooting before she took anymore lives.

I don’t know what the answer is, all I can do is say a prayer for the families of these 3 children and 3 adults that were killed and those students, teachers, LEO’s, and EMS personnel that had to witness it.

It may certainly matter what he identifies as if the motivation for murdering people at a Christian school may have been because they disagreed with his lifestyle.  Time will tell if that plays into it.  But it should be investigated. 

21 minutes ago, pennstater said:

It may certainly matter what he identifies as if the motivation for murdering people at a Christian school may have been because they disagreed with his lifestyle.  Time will tell if that plays into it.  But it should be investigated. 

And you think that because she was born with the wrong parts in her mind that it may justify her killing 3 innocent 9 year old kids and 3 adults? 

6 minutes ago, Eastman said:

And you think that because she was born with the wrong parts in her mind that it may justify her killing 3 innocent 9 year old kids and 3 adults? 

Who said anything about justifying?  There is no justification for this!
We are talking about motivation.   

5 hours ago, Petee said:

There is really nothing else worth living for, so what do these kids have of lasting value?

I'll disagree.  The tangible of family has more lasting value than the intangible.  The kids in this country are not suffering from a lack of love from a God.  They are suffering from participation trophies, a lack of being taught right from wrong, a lack of education, a lack of consequences from their actions, and a lack of parental involvement.  Parents are more interested in their phones and posting cute tik toks dancing with their kids, wanting their children to avoid ALL conflict instead of teaching them to deal with conflict, and teaching them that their feelings are always above and beyond anyone else's.

Your voted for leader's response

President Biden was criticized Monday for his response to the Nashville school shooting after he joked that he only made a public appearance because he heard there would be ice cream before discussing the tragedy that claimed the lives of three adults and three children at an elementary school earlier in the day.

"My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband," Biden said from the White House's East Room in his first public appearance since a 28-year-old woman shot and killed three students and three teachers at a Christian private school in Nashville. "I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream," he continued. "By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs," he added. "You think I’m kidding? I’m not," Biden told the crowd.

7 minutes ago, fedup said:

Your voted for leader's response

President Biden was criticized Monday for his response to the Nashville school shooting after he joked that he only made a public appearance because he heard there would be ice cream before discussing the tragedy that claimed the lives of three adults and three children at an elementary school earlier in the day.

"My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband," Biden said from the White House's East Room in his first public appearance since a 28-year-old woman shot and killed three students and three teachers at a Christian private school in Nashville. "I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream," he continued. "By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs," he added. "You think I’m kidding? I’m not," Biden told the crowd.

What an ignorant buffoon.............reprehensible. 

And as is the norm for the left; immediately blame the tool used.

9 hours ago, pennstater said:

Even the media is referring to this killer as a she.  The killer was born and raised as a she.  Why are you referring to her as a he?   

It's mental illness and needs treated as such instead of acceptance.  

The mental illness remains even if society accepts preferred pronouns.

We need a hospital like Warren has in every town across America to end this madness.

6 hours ago, allboys said:

I'll disagree.  The tangible of family has more lasting value than the intangible.  The kids in this country are not suffering from a lack of love from a God.  They are suffering from participation trophies, a lack of being taught right from wrong, a lack of education, a lack of consequences from their actions, and a lack of parental involvement.  Parents are more interested in their phones and posting cute tik toks dancing with their kids, wanting their children to avoid ALL conflict instead of teaching them to deal with conflict, and teaching them that their feelings are always above and beyond anyone else's.

I'll disagree to that.  God is tangible in all of the excellence of this world that parents and elders do not display to the kids.  Instead they demonstrate the things you listed above.  A kid is not a void, they fill with what the elders show them is important and leave out the basis of it all.  "What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul?  These kids need the soul and everything good from God to fill it with or the world will fill it with junk.

Biden is living proof of a soul filled with nothing but junk.

• Administrators

Just think,  if we took a little a little off of the 120 Billion that was sent to Ukraine. We would be able to hire thousands and thousands more security guards for our schools. We need to protect ALL of our children!!

This is simple to fix. All you need is common sense with LAW & ORDER!  

We can not TRUST any part of the Biden Administration and 90% of our politicians. They don't care about WE the PEOPLE, all they care about is MONEY in their pocket!!  

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Eastman said:

Body cam footage released by the Metro Nashville Police Department of the 2 officers that eliminated this POS shooter before anymore damage could be done.

(Be forewarned that it is pretty graphic)

https://www.facebook.com/MetroNashvillePoliceDepartment/videos/203456248973270/

Thank you. Looking at both videos, it shows you with any good security detail, that shooter should of never been able to enter that school. She would of been shot outside, not inside. 

We should hold the government accountable for ALL of these school shootings. Its common sense, SECURE EVERY SCHOOL in the US.  Our elected officials are helping every country EXCEPT ours.  Spend some money to save our children and teachers. God Bless America!

‘Quiet’ Ex-Student in Nashville Massacre Had a ‘Manifesto’

SHOCKING

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nashville-covenant-school-shooting-suspect-identified-as-audrey-hale?ref=home

Audrey Elizabeth Hale is accused of killing three children and three adults after storming a private Christian school on Monday morning.

Justin Rohrlich

Noah Kirsch

Pilar Melendez

Updated Mar. 28, 2023 3:02PM ET / Published Mar. 27, 2023 5:21PM ET 

Photo Illustration The Daily Beast/Nashville Metropolitan Police/LinkedIn

Listen to article8 minutes

The suspect accused of storming a private Christian school in Nashville on Monday morning, killing three kids and three adults, has been identified as a “quiet” 28-year-old former art student who may have been fueled by “resentment” towards their former school.

The Nashville Metro Police Department identified the suspect as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, who was shot dead by cops just 14 minutes after The Covenant School called police to report an active shooter. The victims were identified as students Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs, and William Kinney, all aged 9, as well as head of school Katherine Koonce, 60, substitute teacher Cynthia Peak, 61, and school custodian Mike Hill, 61.

ADVERTISEMENT

A source close to the Hale family told The Daily Beast on Monday night that Hale was autistic “but high-functioning.”

“And relatively recently announced she was transgender, identifying as he/him,” the source said, asking to remain unnamed so as to avoid additional family strife.

Mass shooting suspect Audrey Elizabeth Hale seen entering The Covenant School.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Department

While police initially described the suspect as a 28-year-old white woman, a LinkedIn profile, which the source confirmed to The Daily Beast as belonging to Hale, listed he/him pronouns. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said at a press conference Monday afternoon that Hale was transgender.

A search of Hale’s home turned up “maps drawn of the school, in detail, so, surveillance, entry points, et cetera,” Drake said, as well as a “manifesto” and “some writings that pertain to this date, the actual incident... of how this was all going to take place.” Inside a Honda Fit that Hale drove and parked at the church-based school’s campus Friday morning, cops found “additional material written by Hale,” police said in a tweet.

Photos Show Nashville Shooter Personalized Murder Weapons

EVIDENCE PILES UP

Speaking to NBC News, Drake suggested that “resentment for having to go to that school” may have been a factor in the attack. While he did not elaborate on the possible motive, he said Hale “targeted random students... Whoever she came in contact with, she fired rounds.”

Covenant, which has about 200 students in preschool to sixth grade, was the only school that was targeted, he said. A second location was mentioned but later abandoned “because of a threat assessment by the suspect, too much security.”

Minutes before the shooting, Hale sent a series of dark Instagram messages to a friend, who shared them with WTVF. “You’ll probably hear about me on the news after I die,” read one message sent to Averianna Patton, a former middle school basketball teammate of Hale’s. “This is my last goodbye. I love you. See you again in another life.”

Hale arrived at the school armed with an AR-style rifle, an AR-style pistol, and a handgun—and used the guns to shoot through a locked side entrance, Drake said. Two of the guns were “obtained legally, locally here,” he said. Photos and body-cam video from the scene showed Hale wearing camo print pants, a tactical-style vest, and wielding personalized guns, including one that had “Aiden” written on it, a name Hale used on some social media profiles.

Intense Bodycam Shows Cops Confront Nashville School Shooter

HEROIC

Dan Ladden-Hall

Reached by phone, Hale’s mother, Norma Fort Hale, who works at a nondenominational church in Nashville, told an ABC News reporter, “It’s very difficult now, we ask for privacy. I really can’t talk right now, I think I lost my daughter today.”

A LinkedIn profile says Audrey Hale started a freelance illustration and graphic design business last year after attending Nossi College of Art & Design in Madison, Tennessee.

In a statement, the college confirmed Hale was a 2022 graduate but clarified Hale did not work for the college, as social media profiles suggested. “While at our school, she was a talented artist and a good student. Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family, to the victims and their families and to our city,” the school’s president and CEO Cyrus Vatandoost said.

Richard Cook, who taught Hale at Nossi in the summer of 2015, told The Daily Beast that the graphic design student “would always do more work than asked” and never had any problems with other students.

The suspect used a firearm to shoot through a locked side entrance to the school, police said.

Nashville Metro Police

Hale “was a good student,” Cook said. “[Hale] was an overachiever, from what I remember. If I asked her for 20 thumbnail drawings, [Hale] did 40.”

Cook said that Hale was “on the spectrum” and that he had spoken with Norma Hale at least once during the summer session. At the end of the summer, Hale’s mother took to Facebook to post about her daughter’s time at Nossi—and even mentioned Cook.

“So, Audrey wrote ‘thank you’ notes to all her professors at the end of her summer semester,” Normal Fort Hale wrote in an August 2015 post. “These were some of her words to Mr. Cook, who lost his son in a car accident almost a year ago. ‘Don’t ever let anything or anyone steal your joy. You have a reason and a purpose to be here.’ Amazing, Dre. I love you.”

Cook admitted on Tuesday that he did not remember the note, but wouldn’t have put it past Hale to write him one. He added that he did not immediately recognize Hale as his former student when news broke out Monday of the mass shooting, but said he ultimately remembered after speaking to several people.

“It’s shocking,” Cook added. “But every school shooting is shocking.”

Bodycam released by police captured the moment Hale was shot by officers.

METROPOLITAN NASHVILLE PD

Hours after the shooting, police searched a home just three miles away from the school. A neighbor, Sandy Durham, who is also a family friend of the Hales, said the ATF told her they were there “to see what was going on next door [at the Hale house].”

“I do know Audrey, I’ve known her since she was a baby. I had just gotten out of the shower when all of this started happening. I didn’t really know anything more than that. Something was going on next door. It’s just tragic for everybody. The sweet children that were hurt, killed, the adults. All of it,” she told The Daily Beast.

Asked if there were any warning signs about Hale, Durham responded, “Never. She was very sweet. I don’t know what happened. It’s very scary.”

Another resident of the neighborhood, who asked to be identified only by his first name, Sean, said the Hales were “our neighbors for basically ever on that street. As long as I can really remember growing up as a kid.”

Hale was a “normal, nice person. Maybe a little quiet,” he said.

“If I had to imagine, Audrey’s parents are probably just as shocked as everybody in the neighborhood is… It just doesn’t seem real,” he said. “There’s nothing that would have led me to believe that she was capable of such a thing or that she or anybody in that family would have access to, much less ever used, a gun. They just don’t seem like the family that, like, is around guns. They’re not talking about going to a gun range or they’re not going hunting.”

He said that, growing up, his family had a basketball hoop in their driveway and Hale would come over and shoot hoops.

Cops Release Shocking CCTV of Nashville School Massacre

IN REAL TIME

Justin Rohrlich,

Noah Kirsch

Another neighbor told The Daily Beast they heard a “huge boom” as police entered the family’s home.

“My son and I were having lunch around 1 o’clock, and we heard a huge boom that shook our house, and had no idea what it was,” said Abigail Ashford-Grooms, who said she lives several doors down. “And when we peeked out the door, there were undercover police cars and ambulances and fire trucks blocking the street. And then we noticed all of our neighbors start to creep out at the same time.”

Hale entered Covenant, a school of about 200 preschool to sixth-grade students, through a side entrance just after 10 a.m. Monday, police said. Hale fired multiple shots while moving from the first floor to the second, before a team of five Nashville cops arrived on scene and almost immediately confronted the shooter on the second floor. Police released dramatic bodycam footage of the confrontation on Tuesday morning.

TOP STORIESREAD MORETRUMP’S VIOLENT RHETORIC DESERVES OUTRAGE,NOT YAWNS

I hope the police release what's in that manifesto. This article says the family didn't approve of guns and didn't want their child to have one. 

Nashville Shooter Amassed an Arsenal Despite Being Under Doctor’s Care

CHILLING

Audrey Hale’s parents told authorities they had no clue their child was hiding a cache of guns inside their home.

Nashville Police Department via Reuters

Listen to article3 minutes

Nashville school shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale was being treated for an unspecified emotional disorder before Monday’s massacre at a private Christian school—a medical condition Hale’s parents thought should’ve disqualified Hale from owning weapons at all, police revealed Tuesday.

Despite the disorder, cops said Hale, 28, was able to legally build up an arsenal of seven guns that were kept hidden at home—three of which were used to mow down six people at The Covenant School.

ADVERTISEMENT

Hale’s parents felt that Hale “should not own weapons,” Nashville Police Chief John Drake said Tuesday. “As it turned out,” he continued, Hale had “been hiding several weapons within the house.”

(According to social media profiles and a family member who spoke to The Daily Beast, Hale, who was transgender, had recently started using he/him pronouns.)

Norma and Ronald Hale allegedly told cops they knew their daughter owned a weapon at one point, but they told Hale to sell it because they didn’t trust the 28-year-old with it. Drake said the parents believed Hale when he said he’d gotten rid of the weapon and that they had no clue he was secretly purchasing more—including the two rifles and handgun used in Monday's massacre.

Drake said his department would’ve tried to take away Hale’s guns away if officers had caught wind of Hale’s intentions, but, “as it stands, we had absolutely no idea who this person was.”

The shocking details emerged as authorities try to piece together what drove Hale to return to his former primary school and slaughter three kids and three staff members, which included the school's head of school, Katherine Koonce.

Drake said the slain students—9-year-olds Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs and William Kinney—were “randomly targeted” and that a motive remains unclear but Hale may have been fueled by “resentment” about having to attend the school.

Shooting suspect Audrey Elizabeth Hale seen entering The Covenant School.

METROPOLITAN NASHVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT

Drake also divulged details about a manifesto Hale left behind, which allegedly included a map of the campus and a plan on how he'd enter the building. The writings also indicated the private Christian school may not have been the only planned target. Family members and a shopping mall were among other possible targets, he said.

Drake said the shooting victims weren’t all in one classroom, but were spread out throughout the school—with the body of Koonce found in an upstairs hallway by herself. The chief said it was possible she was running toward the gunfire when she was hit.

“There was a confrontation, I’m sure,” Drake said. “You can tell [by] the way she was laying in the hallway.”

The press conference, held outside the school in the Green Hills neighborhood of Nashville, came just hours after police released dramatic body-cam footage of two officers shooting Hale dead just minutes after they arrived at the campus.

“They heard gunfire and immediately ran to that and took care of this horrible situation,” Drake said.

Warning: graphic footage

Drake said responding officers were under fire from Hale—camped on an upper level of the school—as they pulled into the school's parking lot. He said this led him to believe Hale “had some training” to be able to get shots off while standing far enough away from the window to not make himself an “easy target” for police from the outside.

Relatives and friends described Hale to The Daily Beast on Monday as a “quiet” former art student who was autistic “but high-functioning.” Drake said Tuesday he would not confirm Hale’s autism.

New rule, Transgenders (hate that useless word, it describes nothing), are no longer able to purchase or own any gun of any kind. If you don't know if you have a inny or an outtie you ain't smart enough to own a gun.

COME ON Liberals', you want gun control??? Start here with your own nutso Liberals.

BETCHA DON"T. You would call it discrimination but keeping guns away from old white guys ain't.

HYPOCRITES    EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.  

7 hours ago, Tiramisu said:

Killing Christians that’s all.

Tolerance!  They demand tolerance!

B8D53872-F665-4571-8173-D022CB7B8D15.jpeg

Are they calling the death of this girl genocide?  I feel so sorry for the policeperson who was forced to do this.  Can anyone imagine how they feel at this time?

CBS News is reportedly ordering staff not to use the term "transgender" to describe the shooter responsible for Monday's horrific shooting at a private Christian school in Nashville that left six dead, including three 9-year-old children. 

"The shooter’s gender identity has not been confirmed by CBS News. As such, we should avoid any mention of it as it has no known relevance to the crime. Should that change, we can and will revisit," the memo read, per The New York Post

The directive was issued on a Tuesday morning editorial call by CBS News newsgathering vice president Ingrid Ciprian-Matthews and standards and practices senior vice president Claudia Milne.

NASHVILLE SCHOOL SHOOTING BLAMED ON REPUBLICANS, GUN CULTURE BY MEDIA: ‘GOP GUN RIGHTS FANTASY’

Grabien transcripts show that "CBS Evening News" did mention how authorities revealed that the shooter identified as transgender on Monday's broadcast but made no mention of it on Tuesday and Wednesday. However, CBS News anchor Norah O'Donnell did use female pronouns for the shooter on Tuesday. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-reportedly-barring-staff-from-using-term-transgender-reference-nashville-shooter

As I keep trying to tell people" Most times the real news is what you don't see or hear"

Trust some news source to use this poor girl's death as a political move!  She was hurting too, and spread it among so many others.  Many times the victim was also a victim living in a poorly run society from which there was little guidance and no effective help..

3 hours ago, Petee said:

Trust some news source to use this poor girl's death as a political move!  She was hurting too, and spread it among so many others.  Many times the victim was also a victim living in a poorly run society from which there was little guidance and no effective help..

which poor girls death are you referring too?