GoDuBois.com

Nasuti

des

I just quit my job specifically because of some of the people I worked with who acted like children or a nasty ladies group.  I loved the job but the nonsense ruined the rest of my life at home.  I don't blame him one bit for preserving the calm in his life.  You sacrifice way beyond what you are paid and get harassed and belittled the entire time.  Only a few people are strong enough to deal with it, and they give up so much to serve us.  When they do a good job, and work hard, money is only part of what they deserve, they deserve acknowledgement and respect.

17 minutes ago, L8RG8R said:

I don’t believe this for one minute…Chris Nasuti is the one for the job..and the harassment sure did not come from those you just accused!

The entire mess will be a daily nightmare till it gets settled regardless of who is involved, and those involved right now will certainly not be fun to be working with.

Get the point now?  Some of us can sympathize with his situation.

No one wants to work in a stressful situation, and this one is beyond stressful regardless of who they would be working with..

6 hours ago, Nannymimi said:

I don’t believe this for one minute…Chris Nasuti is the one for the job..and the harassment sure did not come from those you just accused!

Then who was it?  These are the ones that are constantly bashing every single decision that is made and posting it all on social media. Chris is an educated and trained engineer. He could make so much more money out in private sector without all the drama and backlash. 

45 minutes ago, redmill said:

Money problems in yer city would make managing almost impossible to have a sucessful go of it. Recovery of missing funds would help with some , ....I say some of city dilemas .

Cant blame residents for wanting there funds back and are mad as all get out.

Engineers , like lawyerz make lousy business leaders.....this area is full of exactlly what i speak of ( look around !! )

1 hour ago, Basset3 said:

Sad situation for the good folks in Dubois and Sandy Township.  They deserve much better than this whole fiasco...starting with Herm.  A person has to wonder what Dubois/Sandy will look like in five years.

In comparison we are doing much better down here Buddy.  The crooked here is much bigger but less personal.

We just got to keep hoping that Desantis gets smart enough to let Trump fight the DC LIBERAL TRASH and continues to do what he has been doing. 

Showing the liberals that they can get their lying azzes beat on a state by state basis.

He needs to set aside his ego, join up with other state governors and present a US STATES for AMERICA .

He could out do Trump with that move.

On 9/6/2023 at 9:33 PM, L8RG8R said:

Clement, Jackson and Lesky seem to praise Nasuti.  The only negativity is from Councilwoman Bernardo in a recorded voicemail that is all over social media that says she wants Nasuti gone. It must be hard working for a group like that - out to get you 24/7.

At the petition signing, we had a gentleman rush up to sign it because he was excited to do so.  He commented that he has spent his life as a Forensic Auditor, working for the government and businesses from the largest to the smallest.  His comment on the DuBois situation is that he would never touch it because it's a nightmare.

I would guess that Nasuti feels the same.