GoDuBois.com

Dubois Council members

Tkel

I have a question...why are these clowns allowed to continue in their roles/ positions with the AG investigation? Or at least someone higher up watching over them? I would think with everything that has gone on lately (toni cherry and the rest of her puppets) would be monitored or prohibited from any further involvement in city business.  🤔 

On 5/12/2023 at 10:22 PM, Tkel said:

I have a question...why are these clowns allowed to continue in their roles/ positions with the AG investigation? Or at least someone higher up watching over them? I would think with everything that has gone on lately (toni cherry and the rest of her puppets) would be monitored or prohibited from any further involvement in city business.  🤔 

I am positive that they are being scrutinized closely right now.  They were elected into their positions and no one can take them out till they are proved to have committed a felony.

On 5/19/2023 at 3:47 PM, Petee said:

I am positive that they are being scrutinized closely right now.  They were elected into their positions and no one can take them out till they are proved to have committed a felony.

Be who? I won’t trust anyone in that office. 

I see that Ms. Jackson has officially been nominated to be placed on the D & R ballots after some loops are hopped through.  

Perhaps that disclosure she will need to file is why a certain someone opted into a position that didn't require certain disclosures--but probably should have been required.  

9 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

I see that Ms. Jackson has officially been nominated to be placed on the D & R ballots after some loops are hopped through.  

Perhaps that disclosure she will need to file is why a certain someone opted into a position that didn't require certain disclosures--but probably should have been required.  

????

30 minutes ago, redmill said:

city mgr. is geting payola to work outta his house !

Chris Nasuti, the acting city manager, works out of the city building daily. John Suplizio is on paid administrative leave pending charges. He is not working and you know that. Unfortunately, the city has to follow the law in this situation or they could be sued as well. 

2 hours ago, L8RG8R said:

So, then why does he work out of his house in DuBois, PA if he’s so great?

A lot of people work remotely today...quality workers included. Remember Covid?  As a matter of fact, North Central Regional Planning and Development was a part of a project that was advertising the region in large cities to entice remote workers to relocate here to live cheaply, enjoy the outdoors and build up our population since it is dropping...and build the tax base, too, I suppose.  This isn't 1980 anymore.

28 minutes ago, gc said:

A lot of people work remotely today...quality workers included. Remember Covid?  As a matter of fact, North Central Regional Planning and Development was a part of a project that was advertising the region in large cities to entice remote workers to relocate here to live cheaply, enjoy the outdoors and build up our population since it is dropping...and build the tax base, too, I suppose.  This isn't 1980 anymore.

Yeah. Remote is saving a lot of COMPANIES money. However, imagine contacting this “big Pittsburgh attorney” in DuBois and setting up a meeting to discuss your deepest issues, just to find out that you get to sit in his living room with his kids running around. Now that’s confidential and professional!!  Apparently he doesn’t like being an attorney much considering this is already the second public office he has tried to get on in the last couple years. 

2 hours ago, L8RG8R said:

Chris Nasuti, the acting city manager, works out of the city building daily. John Suplizio is on paid administrative leave pending charges. He is not working and you know that. Unfortunately, the city has to follow the law in this situation or they could be sued as well. 

Nausiti is supposed to be the engineer . NO ?.....yes i know who is at home being paid , for shame $$$.

5 minutes ago, YourBoy said:

He’s a corporate attorney.  Doesn’t have individual clients and won’t be quitting his day job. 

What corporation?  A big Pittsburgh one?  Do they know the responsibility he’s taking on and the amount of time it will take away from his current position?