GoDuBois.com

Chinese Spy Balloon?

Petee

You dont have to shoot it down. Just like the capability we have to refuel jet fighters, you put a 1/4 mile line with one or 2 treble hooks on the back of a C130 or B52 fly past and grab it and pull it down intact. Why doesnt our military not want to catch it? Is general Milley bought and paid by the Chinese too?

2 hours ago, pennstater said:

We have the absolute worst possible person in the White House.  He’s a push over haggard old man.   The Chinese have played their card.  What will cowardly Joe do….. 

Earlier this morning on the news i heard Biden wanted to shoot it down but the Pentagon refused. Just wondering who is actually the so called Commander in Chief anymore.

2 hours ago, BillyC said:

Earlier this morning on the news i heard Biden wanted to shoot it down but the Pentagon refused. Just wondering who is actually the so called Commander in Chief anymore.

Control of the military was taken away from Biden right at the beginning.  Best idea I've heard.

1 hour ago, Gold Brick said:

I guess it depends on what issue we are talking about. He's taking credit for the jobs report, he did say the numbers are up because the few that are working, are working 2 or 3 jobs to be able to pay their bills!

I cant say enough how phony those numbers are. when they fill the current 9.2 million openings first then they can say NEW jobs

8 hours ago, pennstater said:

A second balloon now spotted over NC. 
Can someone wake up Joe to inform him?  

It was the same one and they finally did shoot it down after clearing land into the Atlantic Ocean. Of course this was after it crossed the whole United States from Montana to North Carolina. Should have been done as soon as it crossed the western border!

37 minutes ago, Lumberjack58 said:

With the technology of NORAD being able to detect ICBMs upon launch, how in the hell did it make it to Montana before it was first spotted???? What is going on with the clowns from DC??

They knew it was flying over Alaska and Canada.  Your voted for government knows way more than we do about this invasion of our air space. 

I don't want to get involved in the pettiness of discussing if biden is competent or not, but to me, it is entirely plausible that our military preferred not to shoot it down, so as to gain time to assess the balloon's intelligence gathering methods.

Please note, I am not a biden fan or apologist.

10 hours ago, Harvey Mungaknuts said:

And apparently it did not bother the Canadians any

A liberal is running and ruining that country. I bet there are a lot of non-liberals that are bothered by the balloon and their liberal leaders reaction to it. 

12 hours ago, Lumberjack58 said:

I heard today that this happened a few times in the past few year. What is going on?? 

China is sizing us up to see when they can move Taiwan and what response we have. During Biden it would be no response.  A supersized module rocket could have taken that out of the sky. Or $109 drone.

You all think China is the only one doing this?

https://www.eisenhowerlibrary.gov/research/online-documents/u-2-spy-plane-incident

We're doing the same thing. But in a different way. Probably using satellites.

Satellites have a variety of uses, including communication relay, weather forecasting, navigation (GPS), broadcasting, scientific research, and Earth observation.