GoDuBois.com

Arrest of Dubois City Manager John “Herm” Suplizio

block

43 minutes ago, Gator11 said:

Seems that even in a small Florida town of only 100 they have the same problems as DuBois.

Otter Creek Florida pretty much sounds like DuBois except not as many people.

In Otter Creek the Mayor and town clerk shut down a council meeting and has closed the build for the past week. There were supposed to be two new council members sworn in and a new Mayor chosen but their good ole boy network shut down everything so they couldn't haha.

Now those towns people are starting to wake up also to the corruption of funds etc.

I think people across the US need to look into their local governments and keep those in charge in check when it comes to their tax dollar money, etc and the bills that they pay.

Never ever trust your voted for or appointed government. 

NEVER

5 hours ago, Gator11 said:

Seems that even in a small Florida town of only 100 they have the same problems as DuBois.

Otter Creek Florida pretty much sounds like DuBois except not as many people.

In Otter Creek the Mayor and town clerk shut down a council meeting and has closed the build for the past week. There were supposed to be two new council members sworn in and a new Mayor chosen but their good ole boy network shut down everything so they couldn't haha.

Now those towns people are starting to wake up also to the corruption of funds etc.

I think people across the US need to look into their local governments and keep those in charge in check when it comes to their tax dollar money, etc and the bills that they pay.

You watch What The Hales to??!! I love Jeremy & George!!

Was brought to my attention today that the sample ballot that is shown in our local paper only has 1 spot for a write in on both tickets. Both the Republican and Democratic incumbents are listed with just one space open after their names. It says to vote for no more than 2. Seems like they're forcing you to vote for an incumbent with only 1 write in. I do work at my local precient hall and i'm calling Clearfield in the morning to see if this can be explained. I.m sure they'll be lots of questions regarding this on Tuesday.

OK. The listing in the paper was not correctly placed. They added another small line on the ballot so you can have 2 write ins. Just looked at a sample ballot on the internet with an election officer. Good to go now with 2 write ins.                         LET'S ALL GET OUT TOMORROW AND VOTE and yes , all of us working the election will have plenty of pens available for THE WRITE INS.

3 hours ago, Zilch1 said:

Can someone post the write in candidates for Sandy Township and what office they are running for. Not interested in any incumbents. Thanks.

I don't believe there are any for Sandy. If you are following this information about the city on here, the DuBois write-ins suggested voting for Kevin Salandra for Sandy Township Supervisor.   The other candidate for Sandy Supervisor was appointed by Cherry and Suplizio to the consolidation group - enough said.

Curious. The City Controller is on the ballot, but just the incumbent listed. Doesn’t the controller have some responsibility with the city’s finances? I am not sure what role the position plays in the overall scheme of things. 

3 hours ago, gc said:

I don't believe there are any for Sandy. If you are following this information about the city on here, the DuBois write-ins suggested voting for Kevin Salandra for Sandy Township Supervisor.   The other candidate for Sandy Supervisor was appointed by Cherry and Suplizio to the consolidation group - enough said.

Dont be afraid to mention his name. Rev Whitaker. MY question to the "good" Rev is why get involved? And why did you single out the Twp Manager and And Supervisor SALANDRA not to have the consolidation meetings or inform them?  I hope the mega church  "flock" doesnt follow him. That doesnt sound too godly to me.  VOTE SALANDRA.   SALANDRA is the one who has smelt what has been happening from the beginning. 

On 5/15/2023 at 8:56 AM, BillyC said:

OK. The listing in the paper was not correctly placed. They added another small line on the ballot so you can have 2 write ins. Just looked at a sample ballot on the internet with an election officer. Good to go now with 2 write ins.                         LET'S ALL GET OUT TOMORROW AND VOTE and yes , all of us working the election will have plenty of pens available for THE WRITE INS.

A follow up to this post. Whomever on this site that called the election board trying to file a complaint against me for writing this should of just maybe concerned themselves with other issues like maybe how corrupt and unprofessional our council had been acting in the last month or so. Sorry it didn't work out in your favor. And as the results are showing we did not run out of ink. The write in candidates were working at every precinct but it appeared no incumbents were trying to save their positions.

1 hour ago, BillyC said:

Shoot. To Whitaker who is a Herm and Toni disciple.

And the "Flock" followed. You get what you vote for. Well, that's what you get when you had a huge church in TREASURE LAKE.  It has just got more "slippery". Salandra was on top of  cleaning the sewer from the beginning.  That will be missed.

On 5/17/2023 at 12:20 PM, jaman said:

And the "Flock" followed. You get what you vote for. Well, that's what you get when you had a huge church in TREASURE LAKE.  It has just got more "slippery". Salandra was on top of  cleaning the sewer from the beginning.  That will be missed.

He's not gone, just held up for a while.  If he's serious then his time will be coming if he sticks to his guns.

On 4/29/2023 at 9:04 PM, Illiterate said:

The solicitor was wrong to state the city was paying legal bills because he had no money.  She made it sound as a personal thing.

1st Corinthians 9:9 "For it is written in the law of Moses, thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn."

That's about the only thing she hasn't said in her "oh, but he has done so many good things for the city" statements. But I suspect the thought is there. That, or "He just wet his beak, that's all, just wet his beak. Nothing to see here, move along."

Also it was asked tonight about the secretive Saturday morning meeting and it was about the United Way found money. Question was "why was Suplizio's attorney present at the meeting". Answer given was so confusing it makes your eyes glaze over listening to it. Also surprised to see former mayor Randy Schmidt there tonight with about 20 other firemen. They just sat in the audience and asked no questions or made any comments.

2 hours ago, gc said:

Do we know why Randy Schmidt and fire department members were there?  Are the fire companies supporting this current council?

They are probably waiting for information just as are the rest of us. I would doubt that "the fire companies" are supporting anything.  "They" do not have a voice as anything other than individuals, and then as firemen.