GoDuBois.com

Arrest of Dubois City Manager John “Herm” Suplizio

block

First, I am not defending or condemning Herm, the council, the mayor, the solicitor or any of them.  

All must remember there is a legally enforceable contract governing Herm's employment and must remember citizens in this country are innocent until proven guilty.  

3 hours ago, Polo said:

I don't think they should pay out another penny.  They need to wait and see how things come out.  If he comes out innocent, then reinstate him or pay a settlement.  If he's guilty, notta. (meaning not a darn cent)

They don't think that way. It sure seems that he's holding all the cards for reasons that may cause them to get in trouble if they don't do what he says. Otherwise just simply can't understand why they've been ignoring common sense now for almost 5 months.

Just now, BillyC said:

They don't think that way. It sure seems that he's holding all the cards for reasons that may cause them to get in trouble if they don't do what he says. Otherwise just simply can't understand why they've been ignoring common seense now for almost 5 months.

It does make one wonder.

4 hours ago, Ignatius said:

First, I am not defending or condemning Herm, the council, the mayor, the solicitor or any of them.  

All must remember there is a legally enforceable contract governing Herm's employment and must remember citizens in this country are innocent until proven guilty.  

If DuBois had a different solicitor the recommendation would be to fire the city manager without pay.  

6 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Hey Back Road Runner, nice to see ya.

Just a reminder of things that I know you know.

If your Joe/Jane citizen and are actually innocent of the government charges against you, as a citizen you most likely will not have the money to fight the crooked DOJ who has unlimited tax payer supplied funding who will haunt you until the cows come home or you capitulate and admit your guilty to save enough of your hard earned money to keep what you worked hard for and feed your family.

If you are actually guilty, which everyone can see, but you are a voted for or are backed by the system that protects the voted for you will be forever pronounced innocent by the crooked DOJ who's paychecks are paid by the voted for using your tax dollars.

I don't think I need to make a list of examples to prove my point.

Now if you are Joe/Jane citizen and can get enough public backing to get your case heard by the Supreme Court, remember, you DID NOT VOTE FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE HIGHEST COURT IN THE LAND. Those members were appointed by the very same people who are trying to take everything away from you.

And those members has no choice but to protect those who appointed them and the system that seated them.

Our Constitution is the greatest written document, for the people, that has ever been written but it has one huge major flaw. 

Those that are charged with the job to protect the citizens from a crooked government is appointed by members of the crooked government.

So when you think back on your education supplied by tax dollars controlled by liberals you might want to spend some time questioning all the government supplied education you received as your mind developed.

Then think about the higher education you agreed to pay for as a responsible person and how that debt you ran up is now front and center in the political mess being pushed by the very liberals who promised you an education.

As a educated person, should any educated person believe that they do not have to honor their signed contract?????

Once this passes, what will stop the foolishness being put forwarded that we all have to pay black people because black people were used as slaves so many years ago .

Ya I know, I took a Dubois subject and turned it into a real life problem.  But we need to understand how having a crooked voted for government and it's crooked DOJ impacts our freedoms supplied by our constitution.

Good to see you Fed!  Your former stomping grounds are just coming into the best time of the year!

I don’t disagree with what you’ve written, except we do not yet know the truth.  Is it the PA AG?  Is it they who made the allegations that triggered the grand jury (now there is a perfectly balanced system?).  Is the entire DuBois city government, including every employee and associated outside groups, corrupt (Absurd to even think or type).

As I’ve said, I would like to hear/understand what the AG is alleging.  Let Herm face his accuser and defend himself.  Let our system play out.

5 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Good to see you Fed!  Your former stomping grounds are just coming into the best time of the year!

I don’t disagree with what you’ve written, except we do not yet know the truth.  Is it the PA AG?  Is it they who made the allegations that triggered the grand jury (now there is a perfectly balanced system?).  Is the entire DuBois city government, including every employee and associated outside groups, corrupt (Absurd to even think or type).

As I’ve said, I would like to hear/understand what the AG is alleging.  Let Herm face his accuser and defend himself.  Let our system play out.

I know my old stomping grounds are in good hands with you being there. 

It would be nice if your hopes come true concerning this mess but I don't hold much hope in things being handled correctly because of what I posted is what has been shown to me way too many times and it's getting worse instead of better. 

The more I read about it, the more I smell stench coming from many directions.

I do wish you all good luck on seeing the correct outcome.

1 hour ago, fedup said:

I know my old stomping grounds are in good hands with you being there. 

It would be nice if your hopes come true concerning this mess but I don't hold much hope in things being handled correctly because of what I posted is what has been shown to me way too many times and it's getting worse instead of better. 

The more I read about it, the more I smell stench coming from many directions.

I do wish you all good luck on seeing the correct outcome.

With all the hyperbole, there will not be a soft landing for anyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 10:45 AM, Ignatius said:

I would have to guess that the contract could be declared null and void in certain situations.  I believe there are to be three elements to a contract.  Offer/acceptance/consideration.  The consideration would be the key here that could negate the contract.  What is the party in question here providing that holds value to the city?  As of now the only thing they are providing nothing but embarrassment.

I'm sure a mind more brilliant than mine could find a loophole for "the contract".  

While I agree that citizens are innocent until proven guilty--but at what cost to the citizens?  If that was you or I, we would be spending our nights inside of a cell.  Not collecting a paycheck in the comfort of our own homes without the responsibility of earning said paycheck, while someone else pays for my legal representation.  

On 8/18/2023 at 4:39 PM, Ignatius said:

But we don’t and there remains a legally enforceable employment contract.

I, for one, would like to see the cards the AG is holding in her hand.

Well. We may hopefully find out something. Was told this morning that when they came yesterday they met with all in addition to going to the sewage plant and the city garage and searched the back end of a city employees vehicle and had questions about Waste Management and also went to Penn Highlands to speak with Shannon Gabriel. (who at least had the guts to stand up to our disgraced solicitor) Also heard that they have to go to Pittsburgh but not sure why. Unless they are convening another grand jury. My speculation. And these weren't local state police but rather a group hand picked by the AG.

6 hours ago, BillyC said:

Well. We may hopefully find out something. Was told this morning that when they came yesterday they met with all in addition to going to the sewage plant and the city garage and searched the back end of a city employees vehicle and had questions about Waste Management and also went to Penn Highlands to speak with Shannon Gabriel. (who at least had the guts to stand up to our disgraced solicitor) Also heard that they have to go to Pittsburgh but not sure why. Unless they are convening another grand jury. My speculation. And these weren't local state police but rather a group hand picked by the AG.

Who is Shannon Gabriel?