GoDuBois.com

Arrest of Dubois City Manager John “Herm” Suplizio

block

7 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

When the vote happens in 2025 the voters will have the choice to elect a all Sandy Township City council if they so desire.

As a non-native to the area, an all Sandy administration would be equally as bad.  Of course, considering over 50% of Sandy voting residents voted for consolidation, the Sandy separatists are the minority.

Consolidation should be halted , until the votes for it are counted again , and the PA commission for small towns steps in to evaluate this whole matter. Slow is the only way to proceed , to ensure the consolidation is best ( not just votes counted ) for all that will be affected.....after having twice been voted on to get a passage. It sounded fishy the way signatures ( 700 ) were gotten to get a re vote if I`m correct about the #. SLOW IT DOWN.

I have since , became neither for or against the consol. until all the cards are turned face up.

7 minutes ago, beechboy said:

I could never understand why people in Sandy Township opposed consolidation. There are more people, voters, in the township than in the city. If they want,  people in the township will have their way in the new city, be it called Sandyville or DuBois.

Now that's the DuBois and Sandy way!  Let's see if we can screw the other over!  Why work to actually improve the area when you can aim to seek vengance.

Seriously, though, the influx of 'outsiders', migration of DuBoisians into Sandy, and the relatively few of the younger generation who desire to stay in the area, realize for the area to thrive the need is to cooperate.  

Fortunately, the old fossils who prefer the 'old ways' of division, resentment, and adverserial actions are being 'replaced'.

Another question?  So he's now on a paid leave of absence, that's a joke in itself.  So if he's found guilty, because oh that's right he's innocent until proven otherwise, we pay him for some time off?  And if found guilty does he have to pay that back to the city?  

2 hours ago, block said:

Another question?  So he's now on a paid leave of absence, that's a joke in itself.  So if he's found guilty, because oh that's right he's innocent until proven otherwise, we pay him for some time off?  And if found guilty does he have to pay that back to the city?  

The voted for protects it's self and has laws they voted for to protect them. 

Pretty good racket ain't it?

2 hours ago, block said:

These are excellent questions for city residents to ask at  Monday's council meeting. 

18 hours ago, BillyC said:

Of which there should be quite a large turnout. I am planning on attending.

Please respond here after you go to update us on how it went. I am unable to go. We citizens need to demand better controls and oversight.  The solicitors comment are unacceptable and a joke.  She needs to go as well. Too much back scratching going on.  

2 hours ago, Tkel said:

I imagine the reason this clown's still working is so him and his "friends " can get their stories straight,  hide what needs to be hid, and get they're i's dotted and they're t's crossed🤣🤣🤣

He should not have been allowed back in the office or computer systems for this reason.