GoDuBois.com

Arrest of Dubois City Manager John “Herm” Suplizio

block

6 hours ago, block said:

**** BREAKING

Major Source confirms for me this morning that indeed the City of DuBois has made at least one payment on behalf of our on-leave City Managers legal fees.

Vote was March 27th. The vote was 4-1 to approve the payment.

Currently our City Council approves receipts in an envelope but do not tell us what's in it or the amount of the bills. (That clearly needs to change.)

I'm baffled why they didn't want to answer Jennifer Jackson's question last night  

The source absolutely cares about our city and wants to do the right thing for the people of our city.

Jennifer still has a right to know filed with the city so we will wait for that info as well.

#answerthequestions

I just watched Jennifer's video she puts out everyday and am shocked and saddened by what she said.

She was accused of buying votes with her promotional giveaways which she has done in the past as well. i cannot believe how ignorant and asinine theses clowns are that you have running your community.

News flash to the morons who accused her of this not all those people who watch her videos live in DuBois but we do however frequent her business.

I like how she also called out the power hungry solicitor in the vid haha

On a side note I know that if I was running for something and got threatened etc. I would hunt you down and make you pay.

19 hours ago, redmill said:

United Way acted like they had to!!! , spokes person for them spoke like she knew differently at city council or at least in interview ( she is not helping the defense at all by her flip flopped views made public ) .....what about that subpoena she got served in a clandestine lot and turned down their " REQUEST ? to appear " ???......

1 Call to the right office should answer this , or suppress the facts let`s see it.....keep harming his defense , he should be furious.

14 hours ago, Gator11 said:

I just watched Jennifer's video she puts out everyday and am shocked and saddened by what she said.

She was accused of buying votes with her promotional giveaways which she has done in the past as well. i cannot believe how ignorant and asinine theses clowns are that you have running your community.

News flash to the morons who accused her of this not all those people who watch her videos live in DuBois but we do however frequent her business.

I like how she also called out the power hungry solicitor in the vid haha

On a side note I know that if I was running for something and got threatened etc. I would hunt you down and make you pay.

Absolutely. I would be calling ALL the regional TV News stations for a press conference. The more they fight, the more they show their guilt. There's a fashionable jumpsuit at the SCI MUncy for Women waiting for somebody.

3 hours ago, redmill said:

1 Call to the right office should answer this , or suppress the facts let`s see it.....keep harming his defense , he should be furious.

Everybody on his (Herm's)team needs to shut up except his highly paid lawyer from Pittsburgh. He hasnt said much. Wait till the Feds get there crack. IRS.  Unless he sings he'll probably end up at Club Fed Cary near Raleigh, NC. That's where they send the white collar crime from this region. Low security. If he's lucky , Club Fed McKean(bradford) which is the next closest place to freeze in     :censored:  for a few years in the winter.:lol:

1 hour ago, buschpounder said:

A person can get a subpoena and later the AG's in this case or whichever side issues the subpoena could excuse the person from having to testify.  In other words, a subpoena doesn't always mean a person will testify in court.

Correct. A reward for singing.

13 minutes ago, jaman said:

Correct. A reward for singing.

Usually a person sings after they have been charged in order to lessen their own charges.   In this case so far, herm would be the one possibly warming up his vocal chords.   Its possible the AG decided what ever she would testify to wouldn't help the case in the grand jury investigation.  Now the grand jury investigation and the criminal investigation are two different things.  A grand jury decides if charges should be brought on someone.  If the grand jury feels enough evidence exists for charges then the criminal process starts that could end in a trial.  So she could end up testifying at the trial.

7 hours ago, redmill said:

Did it not sound , as per city atty , that the state A G was overstepping their bounds as to what they took from the city building`s offices ? ....kinda big brother type assault on the city.

Would you want to be the one who stood in front of them and said they could not take whatever they wanted.  I'm sure they had some kind of paperwork to justify what they took possession of.

Solicitor is blowing smoke.  Only particular types of items can be taken in a search warrant.  Only items related to the investigation and a judge signs and approves the search warrant before the search.  Each item that is taken is listed on a receipt.  The owner of the items taken gets A copy of the receipt as does the judge that approved it.

7 hours ago, buschpounder said:

Solicitor is blowing smoke.  Only particular types of items can be taken in a search warrant.  Only items related to the investigation and a judge signs and approves the search warrant before the search.  Each item that is taken is listed on a receipt.  The owner of the items taken gets A copy of the receipt as does the judge that approved it.

Artifical Intelligence ?  Becoming the norm huh ! , can one be held liable for that ?.....you hear about AI all the time since O`bama the Kenyan and Hilldawg promoted such treasonous stuff.  Now it rears it`s ugly head here.

12 hours ago, buschpounder said:

Usually a person sings after they have been charged in order to lessen their own charges.   In this case so far, herm would be the one possibly warming up his vocal chords.   Its possible the AG decided what ever she would testify to wouldn't help the case in the grand jury investigation.  Now the grand jury investigation and the criminal investigation are two different things.  A grand jury decides if charges should be brought on someone.  If the grand jury feels enough evidence exists for charges then the criminal process starts that could end in a trial.  So she could end up testifying at the trial.

And there it is. If your testimony goes against what the AG wants to prove, even if you are truthful and willing to present facts, you will not be summoned.

The lady holding the scales of justice is wearing a blindfold for a reason. She doesn't want to watch the bastardized justice system at work. 

45 minutes ago, fedup said:

And there it is. If your testimony goes against what the AG wants to prove, even if you are truthful and willing to present facts, you will not be summoned.

The lady holding the scales of justice is wearing a blindfold for a reason. She doesn't want to watch the bastardized justice system at work. 

It sounds like she was issued a subpoena.  That would mean to me that she had information the AG thought could be helpful in the case on the AG's side.  As the case progressed the AG decided her testimony wasn't needed to prove the case in the grand jury investigation.  Which it wasn't because criminal charges were then filed.  If her testimony went against what the AG wanted to prove the AG wouldn't have given her a subpoena to begin with and the defense will subpoena her to help herm's cause at the trial. 

4 minutes ago, buschpounder said:

It sounds like she was issued a subpoena.  That would mean to me that she had information the AG thought could be helpful in the case on the AG's side.  As the case progressed the AG decided her testimony wasn't needed to prove the case in the grand jury investigation.  Which it wasn't because criminal charges were then filed.  If her testimony went against what the AG wanted to prove the AG wouldn't have given her a subpoena to begin with and the defense will subpoena her to help herm's cause at the trial. 

Yep that's all true.  This is my guess.  The AG wanted her because of her position and if she was on his side he would be a winner.  After summoning her he found out she knew more than he did (which makes me wonder) as far as any possible truth that he didn't want to hear. So he tells her to stay home and let the defense have her.  Any truthful facts that she may have would then be passed off as, she is just helping the defense to protect Herm and herself. A good AG would pound that thought home pretty easily.

Now, once again, I have no idea if Herm or anyone is guilty of anything. I am sitting here in Florida. A city up the road went through the same thing after the hurricane because there was a lot of money being thrown around. One of the big lessons I have learned here on GoDubois is not to jump too quick on these sort of deals. More times than not, when the truth comes out it is no where near what people claimed in the beginning.  

There is just too many unanswered questions as far as I am concerned. 

Note; I do not know Herm and I don't believe I have ever met him. I do know Ms Cherry because I went to school with her many moons ago and I have used her as my lawyer in the past. 

I think there will be some valuable lessons learned after this is all over.  And yes, I think Fedup is right about the truth coming out and not being near where people claimed in the beginning.  It looks to me, though, that more documentation of agreements would have been a good idea.  Sounds like there were some "understood" or "verbal" agreements that should have been documented.  I worked for a organization once, where we were under audits constantly from various organizations.  I remember the main thing was "documentation."  It was a priority.  That way, there were never any questions as to what was done, why it was done, and who was involved.  I'm of the thinking that a person is innocent until proven guilty.  I'm not on any side.  I don't even know the City Manager personally. We are all going to have to wait and see how this plays out.

Once again, THE FEDS HAVE HIS FRAUDULENT TAXES ON PAPER.  That's  6 FELONIES.  For the other evidence, that is to be presented in court.  That is  alledged government taxpayer money fraud. That is totally different from  US Custom Laws.  Mr. Raybuck's comment  is a corporate issue.  It has no bearing on Herm's case.   6 Felonies of tax fraud is enough to easily put someone Herm's age behind bars for most of the rest of his life. 

MY ADVICE IS  WOULD BE TO BE QUIET AND LET THE BIG MONEY ATTORNEY IN PITTSBURGH DO THE TALKING.  wHAT HAS HE BEEN REALLY DOING SO FAR WITH $275,000  TAXPAYER FINANCED DEFENSE?   THE TAXPAYERS ARE GETTING RIPPED. Its going to be millions.  Why dont they just start A GO FUND ME  defense account like anybody else  ? Herm needs to be a stand up guy ,step up and  refuse the taxpayer defense money .